How does he do it?

how does he do it?

Don't let the pitbull near granny.

some kinda viral horror flick youre shilling i suppose

Fucking Hugo Weaving really went all out on the makeup for the first Captain America.

Colgate and Maybelline

I know this is supposed to be your le edgy Sup Forumstard goreposting, but it's surprisingly undisturbing for a torn-off face. I wonder if they reconstructed it.

Why is it more striking to me when it is an old person? I wouldn't even feel anyting if that was a young man or woman. I'm having a hard time holding my tears right now. Seeing old people suffer like that is my fucking kryptonite.

Is it real or fake?

>old person

Is it? Pretty nice legs for a senior.

Just think about how they fucked up the economy and you'll be fine.

how does he/she not faint? wouldn't this be extremely painful? I think he might need to put on a mask soon

Maybe they fucked her up with drugs first?

This.

If it had started screeming or crying that woulda been something...

>I'm having a hard time holding my tears right now.

lol what a faggot

What's going on in this video? Source?

sometimes people go into shock when they have a massive injury and dont process it, to help you escape

Does this mean Red Skull will be appearing in Infinity War?

Story?

>tfw no milf skeltal gf

There was coke on that table. I can tell you, you get high enough on pure Peruvian and you wouldn't know if your face was missing

looks real, likely cartel shit from our friendly neighbors to the south. Good thing Hildawg will be letting plenty more of this filth into our country over the next 4-8 years.

I really is troubling seeing my town get more and more brown over the years. It really worries a lot of us it even the few coloreds who grew up.

So there's a lady sitting in a chair missing a face and a bunch of people casually standing around her, one even filming it and getting super close several times. It's fucking fake, movie prop shill.

It was a pitbull attack, you dipshit.

What the would you recommend doing about a completely degloved face? The paramedic who isn't filming is probably phoning the hospital and asking what the fuck he can do to help her.

Infection's likely going to get her eyes and to be honest I wouldn't rate her chances of surviving at all if she's a grandma like people are saying. I agree it's not cool to film it and upload it to the internet instead of trying to help, but people are inconsiderate and medics are still people.

>pitbull perfectly removes the skin from her entire face leaving her eyes intact and not causing enough bleeding to kill her almost as if it had human intelligence and dexterity to do so on purpose as a torture method

ah I see, thats one fucked up dog

Hail hydra!

Please tell me she is dead

>wouldn't this be extremely painful?
He's a reasonably sized lad.

Story?

everyone point and laugh at the retard

She's 48, I dunno if she's really a grandma or if people are mixing her up with the French alcoholic.

For you...

I would just put a bullet in his head. No fucking reason he should have to live

What was it?

It's called degloving, and yes it happens disturbingly often to dog bite victims.

The dog bites the middle of the face, works the jaws and twists a bit like a Indian scalping a cowboy, and the face can rip clean off.

Partial degloving is more common, but in this case the whole lot came off, it's not unheard of at all. Eyes stay there because they're quite solidly held in place by fat ropes of nerves connected to the brain, not to mention muscles around the eye sockets and the sockets themselves.

Nose, lips, cheeks, brow and forehead are all a lot more flimsily attached, so they come away with the skin a lot more easily.

Open wounds in general and even head wounds usually don't bleed as much as you might expect from Hollywood slashers (although it sure feels like plenty when you're the one with the wound), and there aren't any major arteries that run through the face so fatal bleeding is extremely unlikely.

Death from shock or later infection is the threat to this lady.

By the way, if you think that wound looks even vaguely precise or dexterous, I pray to God that you never take up medicine.

Pit bulls are indeed fucked up dogs, their jaws were bred to rip and tear, and typically only the rippingest, tearingest specimens survived the fights. Once they latch on, they gnaw and wrench until they're dead or part of the victim comes away in their mouth.