So, who's going to dox SWAuTistic and/or ensure his asshole gets brutally raped in prison?

So, who's going to dox SWAuTistic and/or ensure his asshole gets brutally raped in prison?

bump for interest

i'm sure twitter and twitch are going to fuck him if he wasn't careful, and police will be like SO IRRESPONSIBLE to cover for being trigger happy dumbshits

The way I see it, SWATting wouldn't even be a thing if the police in this country weren't so ridiculously militarized. 90% of police forces don't even have a need for SWAT, but they have it anyway, just to feel like badasses and perform no-knock raids for insignificant crimes.

I agree, the police are insanely militarized. I think the cop should be convicted as a murderer, but this kid needs life in prison, too. I'm hoping someone on Sup Forums finds out who he is and rats him to the FBI or something.

what kind of pussy ass state are you from?

hopefully he gets manslaughter at least, idk how a supposedly trained professional weasels out of shooting a random dude who has no idea what's going on

apparently you don't have the guts

bumo

what do you mean militarized? they got a call that someone already killed their dad and was about to kill the rest of their family. of course theyre not going to send in the local sheriff. fuck, use your goddamn brains.

although my opinion isnt worth jack shit, the kid is only at fault for a fucked up prank call and that swat officer should get years for not having his rifle on safe and squeezing the trigger.

Story?

also, forgot to mention that they shot him from like 30 meters away on the bodycam footage. if whoever shot him thought he was gonna pull out a handgun and hit something from that distance, i dont even know where to begin.

Southeastern US

A dangerous fucked up prank call where real guns are involved. I agree the cop should fucking be punished too but the main culprit is still the caller, He got the ball rolling when it never needed to in the first place, the cop is just an incompetent idiot

Oh Lord what has the infamous hacker known as Sup Forums done this time?

Two kids get mad over call of duty and one posts a random address pretending to act tough inviting the other over to fight. Other kid takes address and gives it to a serial swatter. Random house owner of said address gets fucking killed for answering the door to the police.

>killed one person
>hostage situation
>arson
>ze xD insignificant scrime

What possible use is a SWAT team, except in a hostage situation? Even then, the amount of training you need to be effective and not make things worse is very time intensive and expensive. Most smaller cities and towns just can't afford that.
Just look at this situation...a completely innocent person was killed. And there are many instances where the same thing has happened because of an address being written down wrong. Or how about the raid where a flashbang was thrown into a child's crib, scarring it for life? All over some tea leaves in the trash, that some retarded busybody thought was marijuana.
The fact is that you can have all the automatic weapons and armored vehicles in the world, and it's not worth jack shit if you don't have properly trained and level-headed personnel.

It's not a matter of "serious crimes happen all the time" that warrants having swat. Its the possibility that it can happen at all, the cops need to be able to respond to pretty much anything. If a mass shooter or some bomb shit were to go down even in these smaller bum fuck nowhere towns the cops cant just not deal with it or call the fbi and wait for them to handle it. It's like saying why have a national guard when a full scale land invasion is never going to happen in this day and age, it's for the possibility that it CAN happen.

That said, I do think cops bring out the big guns on shit that definitely doesn't fucking warrant it.

"I FELT THREATENED"- man in body armor with a rifle surrounded by the rest of his swat team upon seeing a man open a door

probably should've worded my sentence better. the kid should get charged with endangerment and whatever other charges are associated with fake emergency phone calls, but this bullshit about the kid getting charged with manslaughter is autistic.

Some good points, but I think your last sentence is what we agree on.
These departments think, "well, we've got it, we better use it", even when they shouldn't. You don't need 8 people in body armor and burst rifles to serve a simple warrant.

Ok update for you fags all of you. Who knows what a 363 site is. It's where they collect everything you text , download,and say on your fucking phone. They already know who this faggot weboo is and what he did. Case closed. If you want me to explain what a 363 site is ask. If I'm not banned for this.

>885 [Reply]▶
>So, who's going to dox SWAuTistic and/or ensure h

Only niggers and criminals hate the police.

Yep, some of these cops make the college sjws look not so bad with their safe spaces...they are fucking terrified of crawling dudes pulling their boxers up and pajama-clad Australian women.

You act like SWAT is out every day killing random people. The SWAT team in my area (3 million people) just go out around once a month to serve warrants to people considered dangerous and those situations are usually resolved peacefully. The officers also need special training for SWAT, it’s different, even has special in the name and is an extension of the regular police force.

>If you want me to explain what a 363 site is
Sure, why not

You left the watermark on the image, or is that the joke?

Brit fag here. What happend?

I hate what the police have BECOME.
They no longer serve and protect the people.
They used to be noble, honest, self-sacrificing heroes.

>what do you mean militarized?
I'm pretty sure he's talking about all the military gear/vehicles donated to police stations

Anyone got any more info on him besides a twitter handle?

lel, just because they beat your black ass for jaywalking, Tyrawn.

Is this a wannabe anonymous l33t h@x0r that got someone sw@t3d with their l33t sw@t1ng skills?

>donated to the SWAT team, which are an extension of the regular police force in your area, and are specially trained to use
FTFY

100% agree.

yeah i fucking know. and swat doesn't sit at your local police station by the way. they get their own equipment and its not military surplus. trust me. military surplus is for basic trainees.

That's great, I'm glad to hear that. Obviously there are no absolutes, and I did say earlier that I was more concerned with smaller forces who don't do as well training and don't have the officer pool to be selective for SWAT. Bigger cities can afford better training, pay, etc. And they have more of a need for special weapons and tactics. Sounds like your city is doing well.

Fuck off back to plebbit faggot

>but this bullshit about the kid getting charged with manslaughter is autistic.

It's autistic to think he shouldn't. Scratch that, it's fucking retarded to think he shouldn't.

Not just the equipment. The whole mindset, tactics, brutality, and overly agressive escalation.

One dead person in dozens or hundreds of cases isn't that bad a statistic, actually.
And shooting when somebody goes towards his waist in taught in every country.
Plus, swatting is a thing here in Europe as well.

tldnr: fuck off and shut up, leftist parasite

Make an example of the kid. In all fucking honesty he made that call knowing he was going to put another person in a life threatening situation for no reason. It's no different than pulling a loaded gun on someone. And the cop should be removed from swat. There we go, problem solved.

you give no evidence to back your claim? he endangered someone recklessly. nothing else. no information has surfaced that he swatted with intent to kill. he should be innocent until proven guilty.

In Russia police use BTR and RPGS to raid a house

he will be lucky if he isnt held accountable for murder. Especially since these tweets will be evidence, Many states will even give you a felony at minimum for such shit

He fucking knew the risks and did it anyway

>I hate what the police have BECOME.
>They no longer serve and protect the people.
>They used to be noble, honest, self-sacrificing heroes.

The fuck are you talking about? They are the noblest, most honest and most self-sacrificing that they've ever been. Our cops mostly just do their work and try to keep out of trouble. The pay is OKAY, but they can raise a family on it so there is an incentive to avoid getting fired.

Retards that watch anti-cop videos all day see all the bad shit that's been recorded from ages ago up until recent events in a country filled with hundreds of millions of people and hundreds of thousands of police interactions that happen every day. Hate having "militarized police"? Well I hate all violent shitskins and "mentall ill" faggots that decide to shoot up malls and schools. It's the reality we live in. Figure something out other than "more training", because that shit costs money and is only marginally effective. The police are a reflection of the people they serve, and your average American isn't all that intelligent or nice.

if you rob someone and they die, you didnt have intent but you still caused their death and most of the time will still have a murder charge. Same thing here applies. If something happens during your crime, it can be applied to you, damage to property, deaths, etc

That's why it's called manslaughter and not murder.

Murder is intent, manslaughter is not.

it will be negligent homicide most likely

you're from europe, so you don't know how officers are taught here. until there is a direct threat, you don't shoot. he was 30 meters from the swat officers. you don't think he's going to snipe someone with a handgun from that distance, do you? shit, in the military you're not even supposed to shoot until you get shot at.

look up the difference between manslaughter and murder then rethink your post.

>hurrrrr duurrrrrrrrr hurrrrr im stooopid
>you guys

see
If you're a getaway driver for a robbery, even if you had no intention to kill but your accomplice does kill someone you are still charged for the crime.

Maybe you should read up on some law before shooting off opinions.

Bad shit happens. People need to learn to deal. Maybe start killing cops that are trigger happy. The point is that the good most police do outweighs the bad. Many police departments are under staffed And underfunded. Today's society likes to play the blame game every time anything negative happens and the blame always falls on the police because they're tasked with prevention. Really bad shit happens sometimes.

Ah yes, that's true because it was done in a criminal act.

He created a situation in which any reasonable person would know someone could get killed or seriously injured, and someone got killed. That's why it's manslaughter. If there is any evidence that he intended to kill someone then it would be murder. If he left his baby around an open flame and went to the corner store to buy something and returned to find his home on fire with his baby inside and dead then that would be "endangerment" or whatever bullshit you're looking for.

Don't intentionally create dangerous situations like drinking and driving or swatting someone and you probably won't get charged with manslaughter.

>And shooting when somebody goes towards his waist in taught in every country.
How about shooting a running man in the back? How about shooting a handcuffed man in the back while he's lying at your feet? (white victim too)
How about shooting an Australian woman in pajamas who WAS THE ONE WHO CALLED YOU?
How about breaking down a door at 4am and flashbanging a baby in its crib in order to arrest a guy WHO WASN'T EVEN THERE for non-violent drug charges?

Is all that taught in every country, too?
Also, not a leftist by any means, user. Just not a bootlicker.

>completely retarded
hey go be a dumbass elsewhere faggot

It must be true. The authorities said so. faggot

u r fukn stupid dude

You're straight up retarded. If, in the act of committing a crime, someone ends up dead because of that crime, then you're responsible for that person's death.

The person would not have died if you didn't commit the crime. Sure, you didn't load the gun or pull the trigger, but he is dead through your actions.

>trying to make sense
that's not the law goofball idiot moron

>I didn't get anyone killed
Imagine being this retarded.

faggot stfu.
Go be a driver for a person that commits a shooting. Youll get the same charges faggot

>They are the noblest, most honest and most self-sacrificing that they've ever been.
Uh no. The days of the noble cop are long gone. These days they recruit angry, fearful bullies with subpar IQs and defend each other to the death, even when their brothers in arms murder and steal. Get rid of bad cops, don't defend them.

Way to generalize fag. My local police are sick af.

FUCKKK THE POLICEEEE

>he was 30 meters from the swat officers. you don't think he's going to snipe someone with a handgun from that distance, do you?

Someone can shoot you from 30 meters with a handgun and kill you or seriously injure you. It isn't the first time that being stupid has gotten someone killed and it won't be the last.

i think you anons are forgetting that the purpose of a swat team is to de-escalate situations, especially hostage situations. only recently have there been a lot of cases with officers that have itchy trigger fingers.

in the case of a physical armed robbery, you're the one pointing the gun or being the accomplice of the one pointing the gun, which is why manslaughter charges are warranted. if you "prank call" a swat team to someone's house, it is not similar at all.

>Uh no. The days of the noble cop are long gone.

What days would that be? The 50's? When the US and the police in general were much Whiter? I'd be inclined to agree with you.

u r too dumb bro go read a book

@GoredTutor36

>way to generalize
As the guy I was responding to did, when he said that cops are the noblest they've ever been?
Yes, in general, I think that's untrue.

>until there is a direct threat, you don't shoot.
Wrong and bullshit.
If that's the case then american policemen and swat members are more careful than German ones.
If a German GSG member sees you reaching for your pants HE WILL SHOOT

>How about
How about exceptions in a country with more than 300 million inhabitants?
Go fuck yourself, retard, think and stop crying.
Idiots like you conflate REAL police abuse with bullshit caused by idiots and then think those cases are all of the cases.

>hurr durr I'm a contrarian look at how smart I am
grow up, faggot

if you knew anything about handguns, you would know your post is bullshit. most police encounters with handguns are from very short distances, many within 3-5 meters, and even then several shots are generally required.

>purpose of a swat team is to de-escalate situations

No, lefty. The purpose of a swat team is to de-escalate situations OR being a dangerous situation to an end with force, if necessary.

>i think you anons are forgetting that the purpose of a swat team is to de-escalate situations, especially hostage situations

That's the job of the negotiator. The job of the SWAT team is to have the sweet gear and badass weapons normal cops don't have, with a little extra training, so they can kill the assholes that are a little more dangerous than your average crook.

>only recently have there been a lot of cases with officers that have itchy trigger fingers.

That would be around the time camera technology was digitized, miniaturized and proliferated. What a coincidence.

> if you "prank call" a swat team to someone's house, it is not similar at all.

You created a dangerous situation and got someone killed as a direct result of your actions. It may not be what the manslaughter statutes were created for, but I'm sure they apply. Besides, there's usually a penalty range, like 5 to 20 years, which most people only ever end up serving half of anyway and the rest on parole.

how am i the lefty in this situation? that makes no sense at all. of course swat is trained to end with force if necessary. they, however, are not trained to kill. that is not the point of law enforcement. if you think that that is the point of law enforcement, you are the lefty. god, think before you post.

>they, however, are not trained to kill.
They are trained to disable, which is best done with shots that tend to kill as well.
>that is not the point of law enforcement.
Sometimes it is the point.
> if you think that that is the point of law enforcement, you are the lefty.
Dude you're fucking retarded and I'm not even the other guy.

I own 8 handguns, 5 rifles and 2 shotguns. The bullet from a handgun doesn't just fall out of the air after 5 meters. A decent marksman can hit a man-sized target from 30 meters, while a scumbag can just get lucky. Why take the chance? If he points the gun at you, even if his odds are slim that he'll hit you, that was his conscious decision and it's his fault that he's going to get shot.

Not every life is sacred. I would not expect a police officer to place their own life in jeopardy to save the life of someone that is threatening to kill them. That's just retarded.

dude ur to stupid to comprehend what anyone even says suck my dick lol

>race
We meming now?

what the fuck is this about

Except it is. How about instead of arguing on the internet and making yourself look retarded, how about you look it up yourself so you aren't so brazenly stupid?

wreckless endangerment, manslaughter maybe, seem reasonable for the dipshit who called it in. but the fucking trigger happy pig who shot an unarmed guy is by far the most responsible for his action / choice to shoot and ask questions later. the pig should get murder / life for sure.

If you SWAT people you should unironically go to prison until you die. Literally not even joking

>percieved increase in injustice alongside Proliferation of handheld cameras
I agree

Hmmm, I see

I'm neither and the police in this country suck cock.

Absolutely, I never claimed that there weren't exceptions, and I don't mean to say that every shoot is a bad one.
Michael Brown was absolutely justified, and I join you in being frustrated when real brutality is ignored in favor of the scandal du jour.
But that just means it's all the more important to HAVE THE DISCUSSION about what's okay and what's not. Shooting people who aren't a threat is not okay. Shooting unarmed people in the back is REALLY not okay. It's hard to get some people to even agree to that, because any criticism of the police automatically makes you a leftist cop-hater.

the responder was pretty stupid not noticing the hoax

>are you really sure you have the right address ?? you're coming right ?? ok xD

pretty obvious

Right? Like if they thought he was in there with a gun they would have blasted his shit with a rocket at your expense.

> if you think that that is the point of law enforcement, you are the lefty. god, think before you post.

this is just full on retarded. you've got to be trolling now.

except its not though lol my dad is a loyer i just fkn asked him

>>are you really sure you have the right address
And they didn't, right?
It's the mistaken address cases that are the saddest. How incompetent can you be...

So how many years is he guaranteed to get if (when) he's convicted?

Not him, but it makes sense.
The stereotypical lefty thinks cops are basically professional murderers, thugs for the government and corporations.