One fast food chain can survive the blast

One fast food chain can survive the blast.
Which one do you save?

millenials get the worst fucking tattoos

Wendys.

My girl Wendy's bitch. No regerts.

KFC so I can be the last slaveowner.

Not even niggin, Popeyes. That is some fucking great fried chicken, and their mashed potatoes and gravy are awesome.

Popeyes doesn't know peace from my white power.

Literally none.

Del Taco is the fast food master race.

They use freshly grated cheese so it actually tastes like cheese, unlike *literally every other fast food restaurant on earth* that serves plastic yellow shit which is technically legally allowed to be called cheese within the united states.

So hang the niggers from the sign and eat some good chicken. Shove pennies up their asses and the spics can use them as pinatas.

>fast food master race
>be amerifat
>f1 greasing

You're god damn right.

I always love this, foreigners trying to make fun of americans for being fat.

It's like, oh, what's that? Our number one social issue is that we have too much food? Oh no! Woe is me! Too much food?! Whatsoever shall we do? How awful.

Meanwhile the rest of the world is a garbage shit-hole eating scraps off America's table.

The joke is that most countries in the developed world actually have healthier diets regardless.

hehehe, yeah, you guys are doing great.

I got news for you kiddo: You eat what we feed you. I don't know where you are but I still know there's an American fast food chain within 5 miles of you.

We own you.

Five Guys because it's better than all that shit.

>no Carls jr

Fagget.

subway. the only fast food with some quality.

lets see yours then bud

WING STOP BECAUSE I LIKE DEM SEASONINGS

chik fil a because ive never tried it... wendys if i cant go anywhere else

>having wendy's be an option
>giving any other option
what a nigger

DQ easy.
Chicken, burgers, and ice cream thats top quality and relatively cheap. What else could you ask for?