Think i got 18 yo gf pregart live in nc wat do

think i got 18 yo gf pregart live in nc wat do

Hey, I'm in NC too!
You're on your own though pal, I'd suggest embracing it and work towards being a good dad.

excuse me but what board do you think you're on right now

Well either get her to get an abortion, leave her/waive parental rights, or raise the kid...

I'm on my Sup Forums nigger, where do you think you're at?

Be sure you're 100% that she's preggo before getting any parents involved.
I once thought I got my gf pregged in high school, her late period came several days later after family had been involved.

ez, abortion

>inb4 no

easiest way is to fast. as in stop eating. only drink water for a week and she'll miscarriage.

good advice ty. She’s taking a pregnancy test tonight. She thinks she’s pregnant after we spent a night at mines just mashing meat flaps on my bed. I gave her the ol one two slap her with my meat but decided to leave the pork raw instead of cooked. don’t worry, I took it out of the oven before I ol’ faithful’d that saucy cavern, but I forgot to release the flood gates afterwards before round two. You think it’s possible my willy trickled a bit of bastard juice into her baby factory during the second go-around?

You fucking cut her head off and present it to her mother on New Years day, to celebrate the birth of your new child.

Are you both white?

If yes, become a good dad.

If no, please get an abortion

Can you speak English plz?

raise the child properly

Thank u 4 ur advice. Now going to have the most beautiful mixed bastard mutt in the US. I’ll be sure to raise him Democrat

we had unprotected sex and I pulled out, didn’t pee, stuck it back in after like 20 minutes for round two, pulled out again.

as long as there is no white in there, nothing of potential value was last pajeet

Honestly try to get her to abort, if she won’t then ghost her... next step is lurk the shadows, record her every move, every coming and going, buy a ski mask and have an alabi and leave the cell at home... take an old car, no gps, no smart watch, no phone, no electronics... attack her with a bat... free, easy, tragic... you may be able to garner some sympathy ass out of this if you act like you wanted it

gg she’s white

Did she get bregant?

Like a woman is going to stop eating.

Bingo bango... this nigga knows... if she’s caught on that load then you know she’s ears deep into a family size bag of Doritos bc “muh baby is hongry”

Just got to sc