Why do white people like twin peaks so much?

Why do white people like twin peaks so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myuIGAhmOj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you a POC that doesn't like Twin Peaks?

if so, please explain

especially about how your race impacts your view of Twin Peaks

Because it doesn't have any niggers in it

Twin Peaks thread

Anyone get the book? I'm about 70 pages in and just getting to folklore about the town.

Also someone linked the audiobook in the last thread and it was fine for the first few tracks but then it started stuttering for the next tracks. Not sure how many past that are affected but is anyone else having the same issues with it?

Why do black people love Tyler Perry so much?

Why do you care about what white people watch?

has to be a nigger. I'm a dirty brown spic and I love Twin Peaks.

As a poc, that's why I like it too

It does have a Native American character so that's some kind of representation.

deputy hawk was pretty based

And he loved white people. Some of his best friends were white

because it's good and the majority of people who like good television/movies are either white or jewish

>inb4 butthurt about jews

where do I watch it online? jewflix doesn't have it in my country

amazon prime maybe?

Where can I download the book? Is it on torrents?

I just realized that. Wow
Based

Why is something bad if white people like it?I'm not Sup Forums but I've just never understood it.I am white, why shouldn't I like it if it's made for me?

Besides haveing a few murders it's perfect, no nigs, no crime, open nature. What could anyone else ask for?

It's an intelligent and creative show, and white people are always the first to adopt intelligent and creative things.

>Sup Forums and everyone raves about Twin Peaks
>DUDE IT'S SO WEIRD AND SURREAL
>slog through 1st season
>it's a little weird I guess
>painfully boring any time Coop isn't on screen

Alright you got me. I fell for the Twin Peaks meme.

cause there's no niggers in twin peaks

DUDE QUIRKY LMAO

that's pretty much the extent of it. the show's writing did things that most TV shows would never get approved to do, so people latched onto the series regardless of actual quality.

>he hasn't seen the season 2 finale
>he hasn't seen fwwm

>the show's writing did things that most TV shows would never get approved to do

This is an just an incredibly shitty and derogatory way of saying that it was innovative

>not liking Horne bros
>not liking Brigs family
>not liking Pete Martell

Why do dumb people constantly try to discuss art that's beyond their capacity? Okay, you were too stupid to pick up on the masterclass camerawork, pitch perfect tone, psychological depth, excellent music, and insightful parody of mass media melodrama. That's alright, it honestly is, but if you know that you weren't intelligent enough to understand it, then just don't open your mouth!

at least the intro's pretty good right?

Just found the tp record yesterday for dirt cheap. Only the cover was in a bad state.

It's so damn good

will there be negroes in the new episodes?

I hope not.

literally nothing either of us said was wrong

why are you so salty about it?

Would Cooper vote Trump?

Only if he makes a wall around French-Canada

Cooper wouldn't vote.

>literally nothing either of us said was wrong
You were both wrong for reasons already explained. Don't reply to my posts if you're incapable of reading them
>why are you so salty about it?
Because it's frustrating to watch morons fumble with something very simple that comes easily to intelligent people. If you can imagine watching a teenager try to work out a painfully simple addition problem in real time, you'll have an approximation of the irritation I experienced while reading your post

The answer to
>"Why do white people like (.....)"
is always
>"Because it doesn't have any niggers in it".

Same reason why people like Lord of the Rings.

No. It really isn't. There are valid reasons as to why most TV shows aren't like this.The entire television industry would be a total shitshow if every show in the market modeled itself off of twin peaks.

The only reason twin peaks is able to exist as it does is because it has something to contrast itself against. However, eventually you realize that conventions exist for a reason: because they work.

It's up to you whether or not you think it's a novelty/gimmicky. A lot of people do, and a lot of people don't.

I frankly don't have a problem with it, but you can see the consequence of such methods of production when the series starts to go to go off the rails. It recovers nicely though.

Is Twin Peaks: Missing Pieces FWWM but with deleted scenes?

I meant you weren't wrong you fucking retard. And neither am I. You sound so fucking pretentious right now.

>And neither am I.
Yes, you were.
>You sound so fucking pretentious right now.
Pretension is an unwarranted assumption of self-importance. My sense of self-importance is extremely warranted by my superior intellect, making it clear that nothing I've said is pretentious

Because there are virtually no niggers in it, and the few subhumans cast conduct themselves like whites.

literally ask anyone about why they like/what they think of twin peaks and you'll hear "it's so weird!" "that show is crazy!" that's part of the appeal regardless of how butthurt it makes you.

now obviously you can look into why it's attractive and why it's weird and how that appeal is fashioned, as you choose to do, but most people aren't doing an analysis of the use of non-diegetic music like some fucking autist sniffing a glass of montrachet grand cru.

Yeah, but I fucked up and got the Kindle version, so I can't read any of the diary entries or news clippings.

Comfiness, Lynch's direction and Dale Cooper.

It's thinking like that that produces fascists, you privileged white fuck. Just let the college indoctrination system do the thinking for you. That we we will all have social justice.

Im a spic, i like the twin peaks.

I just started watching. What the fuck is all that bullshit about Agent Cooper using buddhist techniques, throwing rocks at bottles, etc? Am I supposed to take that stuff seriously? Am I supposed to find it clever? Is it supposed to be funny?
Bit at a loss desu

>And I'll see you
>And you'll see me
>And I'll see you in the branches that blow
>In the breeze,
>I'll see you in the trees
>Under the hanged niggers in the sycamore trees

JESUS CHRIST LYNCH

You know how artists put a bunch of rocks randomly and then charge you 100,000 dollars to host it at your museum?
Or how some art worth millions is just scribbles and stupid, pretentious shit that's like lines, or literally the artist shitting paint out of his asshole and you have pretentious fuckwits who think it's the best thing since sliced bread?

That's what David Lynch is. And you're one of the people that realises that it's just a line, or it's just some rocks, or it's just anus paint.

Be grateful.

Ah yes, Bob was a terrific Native American character.

who's the worst character?

They don't

Ernie Hudson will be in the new season. Is that good enough for you?

I don't, but a lot do.

Why do white people like the wire so much?

>take something that has nothing to do with race
>make it all about race
what if people don't wanna play your fucking game, OP? What then?

honestly don't know. I'm white and i've tried several times to watch it but I can never get passed the 2nd episode desu. I don't know what people see in it.

100% guaranteed. Twin Peaks is tumblr's favorite show of all time. Did you see the stink when they revealed new characters for Stranger Things and none of them were black or queer?

omg he went full "superior intellect"

Idk if the indian guy will be back but otherwise the new cast seems all white

Will people get butthurt over the lack of diversity?

Dubs of niggerism

One of these fuckers

It has the black Ghostbusters dude. And they will probably bring back Denice but take her transgender identity more seriously.

I'm also putting money on there being a younger black dude who will be the resident panty dropper like John Justice Wheeler.

only subhuman Americuck likes it..We dont care that shit

>Twin Peaks was innovative, but that was only a goof and other shows should always stick to a prescribed formula

You would make an amazing writer/director

Why do people hate on James? I thought he was pretty good. It is Donna I can't stand. She's histrionic and cries all the time.

because it's set in the Spokane of Lynch's childhood

>mfw i have never watched twin peaks

Hi.

They were also some black people in the s2 finale.

I like it because it's maximum comfy, every time I hear the opening theme I wanna wrap myself in a quilt with a cup of hot cocoa.

>you're face when you realise the term "people of colour" is already outdated and racist to say

What are you supposed to say to appease these people now? Melanin enriched?

youtube.com/watch?v=myuIGAhmOj0

>le comfy xD
I bet you have a t-shirt with "damn fine cup of coffee" on it you fucking loser

You call them master.

I had the same problem with the audiobook unfortunately. I have the audible version but it sounds like shit and I can only run it on my desktop because the mobile app is region locked for whatever retarded reason.

Master

Googles

Twin Peaks is the Lana Del Rey of television

Better than being a butthurt sperglord who can't enjoy the simple pleasures and constantly seeks out conflict to appease his self-loathing

why is there a hooters rip off chain of shitty restaurants named after this show

Because two giant boobs are like two mountains

It's a joke, you see. It's just not funny.

Because he's an eccentric madman, you jerk off

Donna

Reminder that Time travel will be a major plot point in season 3 and we will all be LYNCHED

Because it's really good but only intelligent people like it.
Proof: it was huge in Japan. If only Asians and
Whites like it then it's intellectual

Because it's essentially a parody of how ""civilized"" people act. The dialogue is full of banalities and exaggerated etiquette that most blacks obviously wouldn't be able to relate to. It's intrinsically cultural.

No, it's just the deleted scenes assembled together in a sort-of-film to be watched after FWWM.

Why not? I've never owned an ebook reader but I'm thinking of getting one. Don't they support images or whatever?

So, will we see Agent T.P. in seasn 3?

I was just watching mulholland dr and the bad company 1 theme came on

Really lynch?

Well gee no wonder us brothas dont like it cooper going back in time to a run a tibetan plantation

AAAAAND I'LLLLLLLLLLLL
SEE YOUUUUU
AND YOU'LL SEEEEE MEEEEE
AND I'LL SEEEE YOUUUUU
IN THE BRANCHESSSSS
THAT BLOOOOOOWWW

Waking up is harder
Than it's seams
Wandering through these empty runes of
Dusty books and quiet dreams
Pictures on a meadow
Speak your name
Softly like forgotten toons just
Outside the sound of paying

Everyone likes TP you faggot.

>Not watching S2
>Not watching the S2 finale.
Wow stop posting anytime friend. Seriously though, watch S2.

Be cause privilege + prejudice = rapist
Don't you see people like you are what's wrong with the world and your ancestors who built modern civilization sure the planet is technically the safest and most abundant it's ever been but what about FEELINGS

Probaby. The rumor is she's played by Amy Shiels.

because

Why the FUCK would he, if he's watched a whole season and he's not really all that into it?
I'd say if you're not completely hooked by the end of the third episode, drop the show because it's not for you.

You're probably stupid, boring and uncreative.