Deserved, he's garbage.

i hope not

Oh fuck what did he do this time

>the pic of alttony rightano watching the kkk parade

F

Hopefully

Don't worry, he's not going anywhere.

Fuck off with this irrelevant hack, this has got nothing to do with music

Who will take his spot as King of Sup Forums?

>3 minutes ago
>9 replies
Hiro should delete Sup Forums

became the Hitler of music reviews

Scaruffi

Every once in a while he has interesting takes on album releases. However, he fucking deserves to be taken down. Anyone who affiliates himself with cunts like the amazing atheist, sam hyde and that sargon dude deserves that same path.

But Sam Hyde is funny

DeepCuts

what happened?

In high school maybe. Its low brow

Amazed that a fucking FADER article out of everything exposed him lmao

anthoynj fantabo no longer /ourguy/

The Fader

exposed him of what? literally nothing. it's called a smear campaign. that is what this is.

What's wrong with lowbrow humour?

wat?wat

Nothing but its like being content to listen to pop music. Better jokes are subtle

Even if he is a comedy god, he's still an alt-right moron.

>deletes ThatIsThePlan on the same day that an article criticizes it

thefader.com/2017/10/03/needle-drop-deleted-youtube-channel-this-is-the-plan

>Better jokes are subtle
why do you say this? Art is subjective my friend

so nothing

cool bro

Why cant all phones use apple emojis

It's horrible damage control to be quite frank. If he really wanted to save his face he would've kept the channel and defended himself by saying the channel is mere satire. I think he did it in the heat of the moment. I wonder if all this is gonna hurt his main channel's image at all.

Fpbp

>irrelevant
literally the most revelant music critic

>pandering internet retard desperate for attention can't handle a bit of criticism

really fires up the old neurons

kek

is this really him
does he sell stock pictures of bald guys in glasses

Absolutely this, it makes no sense to delete the videos on thatistheplan especially that most of them are pretty tame. I guess he got scared.

the retarded melon should have not taken all of his videos down, now they can retroactively fuckk him

Sup Forums lets this guy tell them what to like. amazing

this

>critic
maybe only rattling hi-hat visceral farty bass tier critic

What a pussy

I'm assuming he just made them all private rather than completely deleted them, right?
He could put them back if he wanted to, provided that's the case

He's definitely not used to media outlets (or other youtube channels) trying to take him down. It's the price you gotta pay once your channel grows bigger. Gotta monitor every little thing you do. Just look at all the commotion with pewdiepie.

Is there any way this affects him at all?

Well yeah but the largest channel on youtube with a primarily child based audience shouldnt say nigger

>someone missing the irony this hard
are nu-males the worst form of human?

nah, his target audience is edgelord teenagers who either don't care or actually like that he's 'risqué'

Potentially if Youtube/Twitter take the article as is and start placing restrictions on him, or if parts of the music community do and start placing restrictions on him, like not allowing him to come to festivals or whatever, I don't know how much he gets from doing this so maybe not

He will probably lose a few subscribers on his main channel.
It will be pretty interesting to see how yt is gonna react.

Im hoping mu dumps him

I actually really agree with this.

Definitely does. But it's not gonna ruin his entire music reviewing career. Scaruffi is basically a pedo and people still read his shit.

>implying anyone gives a fuck about this article

It's written pretty badly but you can see that Sup Forums actually gives a shit because it's melonrelated

I give it strong 14/88

i mean ppl actually unsubbing because of this. no ones gonna do that

Supposedly he deleted the channel because it was getting his name blacklisted by YouTube rather than as damage control. If the algorithm started associating him with the content, rather than thatistheplan, he might get his main channel blacklisted too. Just bad timing I think.

fuck off back to plebbit

lmao what

I guess you're right. He can still get in trouble if other outlets like Noisey or CoS are gonna report on it.

>14/88

spotted a numale

Fantano has no competition in the video music reviews/news game. He's not going anywhere, unfortunately.

[[[Bad timing]]]

fuck off back to Sup Forums

Stop this shit

His main channel is fine though.

(((Google))) still makes money from his videos even if he's not getting any of the cut.

He did the right thing.

Who the fuck watches music reviews?

(((Le bracket meme)))

can we agree "the internet's busiest music nerd" is the lamest title ever

Fuck. Might have to sub to him now.

>Even though thatistheplan has been deleted, it seems farfetched that Fantano will keep his “edgier persona” under wraps. As long as he continues to undermine his actual criticism with toxic cash-grab bullshit he can kiss that dream goodbye.

Yes

identity politics is a zero sum lose lose game. best not to get involved in it.

yeah

(((you)))

Good goys!

that means ignoring politics all together because all politics are identity politics

Which is fucking lame. That is the plan was never good.

the current american political system is best ignored yes. if we broke off and started our own system, it would be best. cryptocurrency is a threat to this and is currently being shutdown worldwide.

good goys

plebs like you let shitrags tell you how to think. amazing

Calm down fantano fan, he was never a decent critic

no. just because some pc fuck did a clickbait article on him doesn't change anything