New Obama Movie on Netflix

A young Barack Obama, known to his friends as “Barry,” arrives in New York City in the fall of 1981 to begin his junior year at Columbia University.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tobXqP5NXo
youtube.com/watch?v=quXNZib3H0s
youtu.be/VRbq63r7rys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=7tobXqP5NXo

Obama is different to the others, he actually seems thoroughly intelligent.

MUH KIKES haters can say whatever they want.

>propaganda movies about your leader
3rd world tier

>it skipped his earlier day living in india

Best Korea.

Don't you mean Indonesia? Anyway, yes it would be interesting to see young Barry attend Islamic schools but ((they)) would never allow it.

It just feels so crass to make biopics about a current president.

Who plays Michael?

Did people actually call him Barry? It's kind of tripping me out to think about

I wish I could meet him just once so that I could call him Bazza and offer him a cig

How much do they pay you to advertise all these Netflix shows?

He's been a lame duck for a while, has months left.

He disliked being named after the father that abandonded him. Pretty sure they will address this in the show

Free lifetime Netflix membership

Already??
This is some soviet-tier shit.

to be fair it was the sixties, every young woman at that time was doing degenerate shit

Seriously.

Barack is a corrupt fucking scumbag. Just like every other politician.

Why though? Much like all modern presidents, Barack is pretty uninteresting. He didn't particularly lead an exciting life.

nor an interesting presidency

They have a populist runing for the president. Yes, its Trump.
The other is running for a 3rd run.

>Making a movie about one of the most boring presidents ever

Yay. I hope we get one on Jimmy Carter or George H.W. Bush next.

At least H.W. got up to some hijinx with the CIA and as Vice President, and that one time he vomited on a woman.

>he actually seems thoroughly intelligent.

While I can understand a sideways glance at Bush Jnr. or Reagen, when was the last time the U.S. had a genuinely unintelligent President?

Carter and Ford had personalities like logs, but Obama doesn't exactly light up a room either.

He managed the decline of the west quite nicely.

But yes, this is like getting a movie about Tony Blair.

Which we actually did, and it was good - But then again it was actually about The Queen.

The Clinton movie was pretty fucking good though, but he was a much more interesting human being than Obama.

youtube.com/watch?v=quXNZib3H0s

Yawn

Superior Obama Doco

youtu.be/VRbq63r7rys

God this was mediocre.

Make Oliver Stone Great Again.

Bro, you need to see 'The Special Relationship'. It's about Tony Blair's rise to power and Bill Clintons sex scandal. It's made by HBO films and it's pure kino

That's exactly what Obama does. You haven't had his levels of rhetoric since Kennedy. That's what speaks for his intelligence. Almost the whole world can get behind Obama. Hillary and Trump are a fiasco in comparison.

Was sub-mediocre even. I don't blame him though, you could only do so much with W. He should just pick better subjects.