Digits deem you must text and post

this

gotta be this

Good?

just send it already pussy

Yes

It’s a Friday night, I doubt she’ll respond

Just send it nigger

This is important. Let her say her shit. And then retort back with something like "Look, here's what I have in mind. We go to *GOOD RESTAURANT IN THE AREA BUT PREFERABLY ETHNIC LIKE INDIAN OR VIETNAMESE OR THAI* and have lunch/dinner and at worst, you get a free meal."

You dismissed her plans and forcefully inserted your own. But you have to make sure the place is
1. Good
2. Doesn't trigger that social anxiety reflex

My worst date was when we went to a wings place and I didn't realize how fucking packed and uncomfortable it was for discussing anything intimate.

just deliver alrady

In the meantime:

keep posting

Trips of truth, you have to do this

Wtf you're estblashing the fact that you giving her a free meal is alright by you.

Dont listen to this cuck

Also dont put a worst case scenario in your message to ask her out, how beta do you want to look.

Lmao wtf

How is it possible to be such a fucking loser in life that your have to come onto Sup Forums and ask for relationship advise.

Seriously.

You are a dumbass, sir. Way to get her thinking of Chad instead of your. LOL

"doesnt beat the real deal though does it?"

I want her to get off to chad. I have a cuck fetish

this isn't half bad

And no I’m not kidding. I get off sexually to my own humiliation

I bet you could. We should hang out soon, what's your schedule look like over the next few days?

Also, stop using so much profanity, it makes you look like even more of an autist than you already are. When she says she's free X day, say "cool, let's do something." Already have "something" in mind.

you'll be fine

I'd be worried if I ever lose my mommy GF that I'll be forced to ask Sup Forums for help getting back into dating.
Something off I've noticed is that in the 7, years we've been dating I've gotten more women come onto me than I ever did beforehand. I don't know if we just ooze confidence or relaxation or something but damn

"Fitting that you worked at the place where dreams are made."

that's coming on a bit strong I think

hell nah
unless you're scared of screwing it up, that is

I have nothing to lose

Having sex once means you automatically have had more sex than 90% of Sup Forums which means your plan is probably the best plan

You could always send it and then send a message right after saying "lol sorry for how corny that was" or something along those lines

NO BACKING OUT

hesitation means DEATH on the batturfierd!

Damn that was smooth as fuck

On second thought this niggers right.
Women only respond to two things: money and confidence.
Lacking one, exude the other

She looks fat. Take her out to the grocery store and when she is looking at what kind of cheese she wants in the dairy section just stick it in between her fat folds. Problem solved.

HOW DO I RESPOND TO THIS!?!?!

Like this

it really gets under my skin that we men have to pull those bullshit lines to please women, as if they are something worth burning your brain or risking a rejection.
after ten years on the dating game, doing all kids of lies and stunts to get pussy, in the end it is all the same boring shit.
and they now can fuck your life up with a single #metoo tweet.
Fuck this world

I was already hanging out, waiting for you.

FIVE MINUTES, FIVE GUYS
BE THERE

Friday

18:00

go watch a movie, then grab a burger, then walk around town

"I'm free tomorrow afternoon, how's froyo and ___ sound?"

Stop thinking about sex and just have a conversation.

FUCKING DELIVER OP!!!!! TENSION KILLING ME

Idk about you, but I always laugh my ass off with the lines I come up with or the snappy comebacks. If you don't enjoy it, then you shouldn't use it to make people like you.

For real.
The moment you stop caring you'll reach pussy nirvana. Act like you don't want sex right fucking now and just talk to them. Get to know them.
You've waited this long for sex, you can wait a few days/dates to get some. In the meantime just get to know the woman and make sure she's not going to cut your dick off or claim you raped her

No go?

Kind of an odd way to converse but you dont have much else to go off of

Damn autocorrect! I meant "Selfridges"

lol

here's how you save it:

ok, how about you go out sometime with myselfie?

>myselfie

>Wtf you're estblashing the fact that you giving her a free meal is alright by you.

I'd rather see the girl outside my home. Some hoes literally take notes for home invasions. Fuck that shit. Anyways I consider a free meal as an insurance policy. Not a perfect one.

BUT you have to make it some exotic cuisine that she hasn't tried before. She'll associate a new delicious taste with your image. If you want to impress her, take up a hobby raising amphibians/reptiles. They make for very cool conversation pieces. Just another layer of "exotic" that impresses women.

>implying it isn’t just having a good face

“Personality” is the act of the cuck

Jesus fucking christ you aspie faggot. What's next, gonna ask her if it hurt when she fell from heaven?

Wow you really are an awkward fuck aren't you?

I’m on meds for bipolar disorder which slows down my thoughts considerably. But I was awkward before the meds, now it’s just gotten worse

Maybe one day I’ll get off meds, right guys?

>If you want to impress her, take up a hobby raising amphibians/reptiles

I work at a pet store. Any grown man with reptiles is usually not all there.

Turtles and birds however are great.

You can still make yourself look better by simply being "different". Having a good face is important but women also like the "exotic" man. You can jump a level or two in the sexual hierarchy by environmental seduction. It melts a lot of the difficulty when you explain shit she finds cool, compelling, or just plain exotic.

You take her to new places! You can tame scary beasts into pets within an aesthetic tank! It makes things easier if you're a 6/10 or 7/10.

You work at a pet store. There's a place in town that specializes in amphibians and reptiles. There's enough people with their shit together to patronize and maintain a operation like that in Norcal.

holy shit I needed that laugh
Thank you user

just have her fucking over and get her drunk you dummy. she clearly wants to bang even though you fucked up every text message in that pic and every action i assume you had irl

Lol at all you ugly manlets thinking you know everything about women. You're on Sup Forums you losers, your opinion doesn't count.

At least she’s replying
What next?

You pretty much already lost it if she's having to explain why she can't 'save you'. Can't lose what you already lost, might as well shoot in the dark

"What's your address?"

>what's your address?
Fucking kek

Perfect set up to get those nudes my man. Drunk and too far away to meet in person....

Go for it Sup Forumsabe
Or this

Don't send that you faggot. Ask for nudes

Don't say that, just ask her for her address and ask her if it's cool to come hang out

Nudes then, go

Holy shit guys I might have my first date of my life, what next?

This has to be satire.

OP is actually pretty good

Don't fuck this one up, she's cute and thinks you're sweet. Send dick pic, she'll probably reply with tits

these are literally all fake. not a single one is remotely negative. OP is the most lonely person ever to exist and will always remain so

Shut up I wanna see how it ends. Go on give us some more

that said you're fucking stupid as shit

THIS op hear this faggot

Are you free next friday at 8?

Ask her "Well why wait, why don't we have a little fun on here tonight ;)"

Make sure you do the winky face, it shows your full autism, and she won't be able to resist.

Make sure you share the nudes.

Plug your FUCKING phone in.

My first date

Kek PP you are so retarded. Keep going, this may thread may reach legendary status

Congratulations, don't fuck it up.
At the end of the date ask her if she wants to come to your place and watch movie, if yes then you have a guaranteed fuck, if not, try again with a different girl

holy shit dude, are u model? show us ur pretty face

>be me autistic male
>can only hold a conversation for about 3 min
>get hit on during rare outside trips
>never save their numbers
>virgin for life

He ain't got no date! She's drunk. Saying, let's do something sometime is not a fucking date.

What the fuck no. It's getting coffee. You don't go from coffee to Netflix and chill

This. Hammer this whore down for some shit already.