worst one i've ever seen

reddit

>disabled comments
Triggered-junkies

Screen Junkies have gone full on SJW

>"We gotta disable comments so they dont say bad things about us"

good job proving their point, lads

Meh, trailer as always.

What bothers me more is this autistic shit thy're promote at the end. THey should have never try to expand their channel.

>disabled comments

Imagine having no dick.

It's part of the satire you backwards-triggered dipshit

I never enjoyed this even when it was "good".

It's the more repetitive shit ever. zero punctuation-tier.

He says first that it's bad but then at the end says it's an average comedy, he straight up changes his stance to be less harsh through the video despite trashing it throughout

reddit

Its what happens when youtube channels get to big, they start "expanding" and creating "new content" eventually leading the less relevant releases and more filler no one cares about

They barerly criticise movies anymore unless they know they cant get away with it. Basically movies enough people were unhappy with

Everybody's doing it. It's like they're all in on it. All pop culture news websites. "Ghostbusters wasn't anything special but it wasn't horrible either." They're trying to seem unbiased.

Its because people are afraid to criticize anything in public unless its commonly agreed on it sucks.

You see it even here, people just let the majority decide their opinion

Some people fail to realize those things are sponsored content, defy media is one of the jewiest thing on YouTube

>"Ghostbusters wasn't anything special but it wasn't horrible either."
And that's a bigger joke than anything in the actual movie. It's awfulness managed to surpass my expectations spectacularly because as bad as I was expecting it to be, I was expecting it to at least be like a movie and not just a random amalgam of barely connected scenes, all of which didn't know when to end, and most of which had no music to set a tone.

way better review here:
youtube.com/watch?v=gcXszrAs5ik

They literally just had him complaining on it for 3 seconds.

I also liked how this dude called out the cinemasins retards

honest trailers isn't a review.

hey retards

disabled comments are part of the joke

those niggas are self-aware as fuck and this shit just proves it even further. it was great.

no. It's shit. Same with everything wrong

I bet your favorite obscure youtube with 100 subs is way better than those two combined

Unless, of course, he somehow gets popular, then you will hate him as well

fuck off

>satire
Who there mister college

those big fancy words don't mean much in this here web site.

>suddenly a video of Trump

Fuck this. Stop mixing politics into everything because it's topical.

I didnt say, that they are shit because they are popular. Stop projecting

The entire fucking new Ghostbusters are about politics.

Not to mention fucking Trump was even talking about Ghostbusters in that clip.

NOT TO FUCKING MENTION that ScreenJunkies took both Ghostbusters and talking negativiely about Trump so two things that trigger gamergate, or anti-SJW or whatever those fucks are called and then made a joke how they will be DDOS'd. This is fucking comedy, but I guess you subhumans are too stupid to comprehend this.

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS? ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE GRUMPY PEOPLE THAT HATE LAUGHING?

youtube.com/watch?v=J6jLhu0FRWE

They didnt do that tho. It was a popular person saying a popular opinion.

>I didnt say, that they are shit because they are popular.

You didn't have to.

Dude, just be A BIT fucking self-aware. You're just forcing yourself to hate popular shit.

this
It was really about time.

Thats not true at all. Just because I happen to dislike something thats quite popular, doesnt mean I dislike it because it is popular, nor that I dislike everything that is popular. You are really assuming a lot

Cute.

So, any particular reason why you hate those channels?

>Cute
You are acting like it is impossible to dislike something for reasons other than being a hipster. Do you like every single movie that is doing good at the bo?

CinemaSins in particular brings up invalid criticism and even contradicts itself at times

b8

>putting inb4 in the OP
>expecting to not get called out as a redditor

>disabled comments
Look, up in the sky! It's a bird... it's a plane... it's... the joke!

Look, we know you are advertising Honest Trailers. No one cares.

they're not trailers and they're not honest

the channel set out to do two things and fails at both of them in every video they put out.

You obviously care, since you bothered replying to all of them. How does it feel that screen junkies just stole precious time from your life that you'll never get back?

Good reminder to unsub screen junkies, thanks user

You know what, I actually laughed at the scene where Erin gets fired, the way he cut it. Based Charlie boys' telling expression over the YT video, -cut- fired! Great!

too bad he is doing SJW videos lately.
there was potential

What's not honest about the Ghostbusters trailer?

Is that Johnny Rico?
>WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Of course.

Summary of the review: it wasn't completely horrible, but it was bad.
Literally the same point as the honest trailer.

Cinemasins does it for the laffs, though.
Don't shoot the messenger - the real cancer are the people who use CinemaSins as a means to form "their own" opinion about movies they likely haven't even seen so they can sound smart at parties.

I think they hit the nail on the head with this trailer. GB2k16 was a bore'n'cringefest that only got people into the seats because of the surrounding controversy.

I dont think a review should aim at reaching an original verdict

he maintains that it is bad throughout the video quit fanning the flames

this

so you admit to shilling your awful videos? you're cancer. kill yourself.