"North Korea, along with China, has launched an attack on US ships, killing at least 50 sailors."

>"North Korea, along with China, has launched an attack on US ships, killing at least 50 sailors."
>"US leaders fear a nuclear attack is inevitable. Will launch soon."

GET READY BOYS WE'RE GOING TO WAR!!!!!! YEEEHAAAWWWW

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/12/29/secret-sauce-kim-jong-un-applies-science-to-kimchi-making.html
youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce or fuck off nigger

Sauce or fuck off

TF r u talking about

I like you user

You shouldn't get my hopes up like this

Kim Jong Un

Bout damn time

What do you gain from me just googling what you said and immediately disproving it?

Kim Jong Un nudes

Acceptance. Next time you read something like this, it wont come as a surprise, at all, you'll accept it. :^)

Its how this works. We all know the drill.

I want it to be true, but it isn't. Hope Im wrong.

Trumpfakenews.jpg

IT'S REAL

Why do ameritards like war so much?

Again, sauce or fuck off nigger.

Sources? Checked d pol nothing's there.

we want to die

>Why do ameritards like war so much?

I like you

>we want to die

than let the muslims in

Fake and gay like you OP.

This world needs to burn. We're sick of constant conflict and no resolution.

Jews? Any proof?

Lucky this isnt true.
War analysts have gone over a war with china many a time.

It doesnt turn out too well for the US...

>doubt as well

because it's always somewhere far off and distant. their day to day lives don't change.

>nuclear attack is inevitable

Sauce you nigger

greentext pls

foxnews.com/world/2017/12/29/secret-sauce-kim-jong-un-applies-science-to-kimchi-making.html

>if it's not on jewgle it's not true
1984 is true. It's become easy as fuck to control everyone's thoughts. (((they're))) plan all along

Nonsense. A war with China would be conventional and no country holds a candle to us in that arena.

The only way to stop conventional war is to use the cowardly farmer tactic, hide among the population and cry like bitches that 'innocent's are being killed by the big baddie.

Pew pew pew

They are plan all along?

All of the coalition of the willing should launch preemptive strikes with our overwhelming superior naval strength and cripple their major cities, send them back to the agrarian days without their industry let's see how their 900 coast guard vessels and predicted superpower status likes that taste

>nigger

she's cute af

Who would really win? Surely the US would wipe both of those countries back to the stone ages.

the only problem is that China is our economic heroin. getting clean is going to be a real bitch. expect lots of sickness before coming out stronger.

I heard that chinks are so numerous that if you gave each of them a baseball bat they could take over the world.

It's just in my blood

topkek

Because WW2 worked out so well for us we got this crazy idea to just kinda keep that party going indefinitely. True story.

How so?

OH SHIT WE'RE FUCKED
HEAD FOR THE HILLS

It made us fukking rich. More precisely, it made the contractors of the Military Industrial Complex rich. They decided war was a great way to make a killing and stuck with it by selling boogeymen to the American taxpayer at every turn. Right now the Pentagon budget is vlose to 700 billion dollars a year. Thats what we pay so the military can stomp all over the globe killing brown people who don't peak English. Thats just the official budget. The real number is prolly a lot bigger than that due to dark projects that are not held accountable.

youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

read some fucking Chomsky, you twits

>China and Korea to launch attack on US ships
>Why does US like war so much ?

Are you fucking dense ?