How to commit suicide quickly and painlessly?

how to commit suicide quickly and painlessly?
And ho to make homemade poison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2Z7i2U0HP1yiFH4atSGn7Q/videos?disable_polymer=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't and get help. No pain!

With helium, search it

Hold your breath.

honestly if you're afraid of pain, you're not really ready for suicide.

Like... just jump in front of a subway train... that does the trick... you don't hear about the people surviving that shit.

Inb4 survives

Jumping from a tall building is a deadlier choice than jumping off a bridge which has like a 0.7% chance of survival.

Drowning is also considered one of the top ways to die quickly. It does not take too long for a person to get suffocated under water. It can take a few seconds or minutes to lose consciousness before the water fills the lungs completely. Most of the people have committed a suicide simply by throwing themselves off the bridge into a deep river or sea. Most people who almost drowned accidentally state that they experienced an initial panic but calmed down as their lungs were filling up.

Don't use poison. I saw too many poison misuse in hospital. Don't use anything that can backfire.

Get a knife, a warm bath and you're good.

Good ol facedown in the tub after drinking binge.

Just make sure the note mentions the cancellation of Firefly...

just saying.

[spoiler]LOL[/spoiler]

This.

Blast your brains out with a 12 gauge

What is this?

Different thread from like an hour ago. Junkie shot up milk and dr pepper. Tried to do it on youtube stream, but moralfags reported it.

Oh yeah and he said he was going to shoot up root beer too, but decided to go find a cig and possible go to the hospital.

Did he go to the hospital? How did it end?

Don't know. I left the thread. Here's his youtube channel. youtube.com/channel/UC2Z7i2U0HP1yiFH4atSGn7Q/videos?disable_polymer=1

Mix bleach and windex and take a deep breath, it smells really good and you will peacefully fade out and die in your sleep.

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL ASKING THIS FUCKING QUESTION?

BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT WITH A SHOTGUN YOU AWFUL FAGGOT. IT'S INSTANT.

some people don't have guns tho

A person who's serious about self-pwning can get one. Or are you an underage faggot?

some isis niggas say to put lizards in oil and leave it in the sun for 3 days to make poison

yea

How old?

Not everyone loves in the greatest goddamn country in the world (UK is also the greatest country in the world)

>implying you can't get illegal things

UK is a shit hole i wouldn't live there if it was free