Hillary won by 3 million votes

Hillary won by 3 million votes

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/7/voter-fraud-alert-over-5000-new-hampshire-presiden/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDvFzITGHrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

minus 5000 or so.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/7/voter-fraud-alert-over-5000-new-hampshire-presiden/

I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Only 7 more years boyo!

I see what you did there.

electoral college nigger.
if it was by popular vote trump woukd have campaigned differently and smash that zombie again.

>Talking politics on Sup Forums
>Not doing it on Sup Forums

The sign of a coward who is scared actual politically inclined people will prove him wrong/debate him

they were not even true americans

But Trump caught the golden snitch. Game over.

>Conservatives and Trump supporters knew they didn't even have to all vote for Trump to win and defeat that fucking cunt.
Fixed it for you, OP.

/thread

>Sup Forums
>actual politically inclined people will prove him wrong/debate him
kek

Who is she?

Cool. She won the game that no one was playing. Great accomplishment.

Fuck majority opinions.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDvFzITGHrw

thank god this country isn't a direct democracy

>campaigned differently

Lol, I always love it when conservatives say this shit.

Because what they're too stupid to realize they're saying is: If we voted based on popular votes, conservative politicians would start being liberals to cater to city voters.

Because every city in America is liberal.

Birmingham Alabama votes Democrat.

Houston Texas votes Democrat.

Salt Lake City votes Democrat.

The real tragedy is that 99% of the US economy, education centers and tax revenue comes from districts that are liberal.

Liberal Americans do all the work and all the thinking.

Then the rural fuckwits stop running a train on their momma-sisters for one day a year to vote against the social welfare programs they collect on the other 364 days a year that the billionaires told them are the reason [insert minority group] exist in their proximity.

tldr: I agree, they would campaign differently. They'd join the parts of America that actually make this country worth a shit in the year 2018.

Trump is going to be so butthurt when he loses in 2020.

3 million fake Americans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
stay mad jelly fag

>mfw Brimingham, Houston, and Salt Lake City count as every city in america.

They're all famously supposedly "conservative" hubs, kiddo. Sorry you were too slow to keep up with that. Read the comment a few more times, maybe you'll understand it then.

>City's not states

Cry moar little bitch

i voted for her but no, she didn't win, obviously.

I'll say it again.
She lost by 38.

so much this

Hahah, yeah kiddo, cities, where all the people are. Remember we were talking about popular votes vs state votes?

Try and keep up now little one, I know this is pressing your mental faculties.

This is a list of the largest cities in America (hint, kiddo: Cities are where 99% of economic growth, technology, ideas, training, education, art and culture from):

New York City- Clinton
Los Angeles- Clinton
Chicago- Clinton
Houston- Clinton
Philadelphia- Clinton
Phoenix- Clinton
San Antonio- Clinton
San Diego- Clinton
Dallas- Clinton
San Jose- Clinton
Austin- Clinton
Indianapolis- Clinton
Jacksonville- needed to parse
San Fransisco- Clinton
Columbus- Clinton
Charlotte- Clinton
Fort Worth- needed to parse
Detroit- Clinton
El Paso- Clinton
Memphis- Clinton
Seattle- Clinton
Denver- Clinton
Washington, D.C.- Clinton
Boston- Clinton
Nashville- Clinton
Baltimore- Clinton
Oklahoma City- needed to parse
Louisville- Clinton
Portland- Clinton
Las Vegas- Clinton
Milwaukee- Clinton
Albuquerque- Clinton
Tucson- Clinton
Fresno- Clinton
Sacramento- Clinton
Long Beach- Clinton
Kansas City- Clinton
Mesa- Trump

Boy, you got Mesa though Republicans. That great center of American greatness, Mesa.

"muh illegul votes"

is that before or after you count in the illegals and the dead that voted for her? oh and if you want to argue she won the popular vote i'll just tell you bernie won the popular vote against her.

You lost the election

You lost America

Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Kek. That was the most entertaining election ever.

You know, getting someone to reply to you is not the sign of a successful troll, kiddos.

You're supposed to upset me. Get me angry. Manipulate me into an emotional response.
That's how trolling works.

Just saying things which are stupid and worthless that I intellectually stomp your face into the mud isnt a successful troll really.

It's just making a show of being a fool on the internet.

You lost

Get over it

Loved those election night tears from Nov 2016

Back in the day, before reddit invaded. We would call getting someone to reply to you a "1/10 got me to reply" troll.

Then all you kids showed up, failed to understand the concept after hearing it talked about on a CNN report your parents were watching and decided:
>If I can get someone to reply to me on Sup Forums, I've trolled them!

Sad days. Truly.

Wrong Ravi. You are a dumb 'sand' nigger.

Now I'm just pretty confident this is just a samefag.
>yawn

Your party does nothing but complain and obstruct. There are no ideas, no initiative, no nothing. Just complaints and insults. Well, you do something well -- create racial and class warfare. Hey minorities, how has voting democrat worked out for you over the past 60 years?

I just got a tax decrease of $4,000 per year for the next 10 years. Kiss my ass.

Democrats talk shit. Republicans get shit done.

so what, trump won which is infinitely more hilarious.

Yeah well... in 2000 Algore beat Dubya by a half million votes. Its funny how there was not the same kind of screeching, pants-shitting uproar about that.

Whoever thinks they are going to get a reasonable political discussion on Sup Forums is fucking deluded. You are a perfect example, you shrill donkey-brained fuck.

Traps are gay

... that almost triggered a constitutional crisis... the entire election was paused for over a month. The Supreme Court decided who was to be president for the first time in American history. It's considered by many legal scholars to be the final death of The Court's non-political status. It was one of the most monumental moments in all of American history.

she lost because the USA is a FEDERAL republic. not a UNITARY republic.

learn the difference