really makes you think

Fucking disgusting.

source please

What the fug is this

I knew this would happen as soon as I saw this scene
>shitposting without understanding the context of this scene

you're the worst

Feels right.....

Death of our civilization can't come soon enough, hope everything is wiped away with nuclear fire and all the filth of this world burns for all eternity.

I'm not happy about it either.

I'm getting sick of this shit, and I'm black.

>Making white buck an option
Racist

Literally Sup Forums the show.

So its happening right infront of you and you're just gonna keep watching.

does anyone else find this stuff really conforting?

I dunno there's something peaceful about the reality of nihilism playing out

like there really isn't anything truly to worry about

Care to explain then?

white man on black woman is the true patrician's taste in cuckoldry

is that andrei arlovski?

Looks like pat from snl, no wonder the guys a cuck.

Yes

>tfw unironically voting Hillary for this outcome

LITTLE

thanks obama

the premise of the show is that the main characters are horrible people
The chick getting fucked is Lindsay, a manipulative slut who won back her husband Paul, the guy getting cucked, getting herself pregnant with a turkey baster with cum she got from an old condom he had used. Paul is a massive beta who just wants to make his relationship with Lindsay work, and when trying to get out, Lindsay pulls some messed up manipulative shit to get him back.
The scene doesn't portray cucking positively, it's mainly played for laughs and makes you feel bad for Paul and see Lindsay as a horrible, horrible person.

>American politics

Why would you get sick of this shit as a black man?

i bet fx has hbo scared

Uh... is this real?

Based on a true story user

I'm glad this happened. I was getting tired of these pathetic nu males trying to convince me this was a good show. They'll never be able to have a serious thread again.

>tripfag
>nigger
You're life must be shit

delet this

But they're mocking beta males. This is literally Sup Forums the show

I wonder who's behind this.

that guy literally looks like a lesbian

this fucking show is fantastic and one of the funniest things in years.

>cuckolding is fantastic

I wonder who could he behind this post

>not white man on black man
absolutely plebian.

I wonder what black people think of this kind of thing making it to TV.

>you will NEVER have a wife to watch a bull fuck

STOP BEING SUCH A NIGGER, KRAGER

Jesus Christ, what show?

It's not a big deal. Only white boys stress over this

>black people
>think

LOL

What show :)

It's called: You're the worst

I want to see Paul snap.

did he prep the bulls ?

fudge you. you're the worst!

BLACK PEOPLE BTFO

CAN THEY RECOVER?

Edited (16mins ago): THEY COULDN'T

>implying the Republican party didn't try everything to stop Trump and failed
That's ok, just let the Simpsons tell you what to think about politics

Damn, that's hot. What show is this? I wonder how common it is for girls to fantasize about this. I would never ask that to my gf of course

Literally every women fantasizes about the bbc

Kino, pure kino

Just women?

You're confusing his Republican opponents and the factions supporting them for the establishment. If the party really wanted to they could cock block him from the nomination, it's within their power. They wanted Trump because he was the best shot according to the polls

>no one has webm'd the scene yet
Come on, Sup Forums.

it's obviously satirizing and mocking the fetish you overreacting retards

Samefag

What episode is this?

episode?

It's satire, it's making fun of the actual cucks that got tricked into thinking this was an actual fetish. All it takes is a hand full of guys to trick the entire world into thinking this shit is normal. This is just pointing out the absurdity of the whole genre.

civilization as we currently know it collapses in less than 10 years guaranteed

this society is too unnatural to sustain itself

There was one in the last thread. The cucks acting was absolutely fantastic.

>virgins worried about cuckolding

Weird some guy said that ten years ago, and a hundred years ago, and a thousand. Yet here we are.

By if the Jews control the media, why would they let this slip through?

and 'society' has collapsed many times over the course of a thousand years you retarded child

it doesnt 'the end' it means the end of what we have come to know as a society and culture.
every single civilizations falls at some point

>America has been here for 1000 years

But they didn't have Alex Jones back then.

>I know this from my extensive study of Sup Forums...I mean history

Why was his dick flaccid?

because the world isn't a cartoon despite Sup Forumss insistence

>it's within their power.
how? they can't prevent him from using his money to promote his name, can't prevent people from voting for him, can't outspend him to smear him, and super delegates follow the popular vote winning candidate everytime

Legacy media doesn't know what to make of the election.
They don't understand the memes.

Source on this episode.

>being this stupid

>and 'society' has collapsed many times over the course of a thousand years you retarded child

Society =\= a government. When Rome fell, the people of Rome did not instantly start acting like barbarians. You think the Goths invaded and conquered Rome so they could continue to act like savages? They simply established a new country and life went on.

There has never been a time when society just collapsed. What you mean by that, I assume, is that everything goes to anarchy and people just do whatever. Never happened, never will. The powers that be don't want to rule a fucking shithole.

>As soon as America became a country everyone suddenly starting acting differently and formed a new society

good lawd, that thick chick from you're the worst?! guess i really gotta catch up...

This board is truly dead

fuck this place

just jacked off into my fedora over this post. thanks, bro

>you may take what you want
Sounds like he is whoring her out.
There was this one story of a guy that convinced her GF to do threesomes with other guys and in the end it turned out he was collecting money from the guys.
Don't have a screenshot though.

got you pham

hot, wish i had a gf like that

>just let the Simpsons tell you what to think about politics
That joke was made using a bunch of clips from different episodes that happened before the current election cycle.

Not to say the Simpsons aren't trying to push anti-Trump/pro-Hillary messages, just that that one isn't from them.

>women
>these beings are allowed to vote

lol

>people browsing 4chins are allowed to vote

That's far worse desu senpai

>Im a disgusting gutter slut
>I got paid for it so now its bad

lol dumb slut

>>I got paid for it so now its bad
lol someone got paid, but not her.

I'm sure Donald Trump will ban this show.

These repeating integrals confirm it.

Are people actually mad at this? It seems like it takes the piss out of both parties pretty well.

For one, clearly making fun of actual cucks and the other making fun of the outrage culture around it all. I haven't watched the show, but judging from that screen cap, it actually seems somewhat nuanced, unlike something like South Park which tries to be relevant but misses the mark all the time because its made by people that are out of touch.

Women are just fags with vaginas at this point. If HIV spread as easily through vaginal sex as anal then the western world would be completely fucked by now.

What show is this?

It makes insecure whitebois mad so we're cool with it.

KEK KEK VUCKyoutube.com/all_comments?v=

You're The Worst
Yeah, the show is actually really well written and pokes fun at both sides of culture usually. Two entitled millenial fucks in a relationship trying to navigate a monogamous relationship in modern times without getting all rom com-ish. also doesnt shy from showing their characters in unfavorable situations, or making bad choices. Good show.

This is just sad though. Seems like two jaded sluts were terrible influences on a couple who were otherwise doing well together.
That's what real "toxic" people look like.