Lol "Global Warming"

lol "Global Warming"

if the world is warming why is it so fucking cold on the east coast right now?

because youre a pussy

Global Warming is bullshit. Here in the Mid-West, the news keeps telling us we're having record lows. If anything it's getting colder.

mom, look Im baiting

Oh boy, you grade school faggots.
Global warming refers to the rise of the global average temperature and the accompanying weather extremes.

Its about averages of yearly temps not about selected data points you retard.

Global Warming is a total hoax! Anyone who is dumb enough to fall for that bullshit should be made to sit in the corner with a Dunce Cap on!

Because I fucked you're mom so fucking hard I came and it's December

Well you see user, temperature around the world has been increasing on average, this causes ice caps to melt and increases the amount of moisture in the air up at the North Pole. Although the average temperature has increased, the air itself is still cold. This increase in moisture and pressure in the North moves towards lower pressures in the south which is why we see such cold temps in the US and parts of Europe despite the increase in temperature

cause the east coast is always cold

Moron.

>if the world is warming why is it so fucking cold on the east coast right now?

Your local weather is local. Some local weather patterns may be less aftected by global warming since Global warming is the product of weather on a global scale. local climate conditions depend on local weather patterns

Like i give a fuck about global warming
Average temperature from 11 to like 13 Celsius
Kek, i dont fucking care
Even if its true, its about fucking third world countries, where it might get a little harder to live
I dont care
Why spend trillions and trillions to fight against a hypothesis which only really affects africa or some other shithole
Also, look at fucking china, or india
They dump all their waste into the rivers, polute more than anyone, but its white people who have to pay for it
Just fuck of from our countries and blow yourself away you stupid cunts, if we would go back to 100% native, like the third reich, we would be flying around in fucking electric haunebus and be the utopia everyone wished for
Europe and America could work together really well, but we dont because fucking chinks, jews, and arabs fuck up our countries
We should polute more! so those fucking rats die out
If people solely survive because of the white race, and its need to help, while yet, they only talk shit, then they fucking deserve to die
The white Race was always the one, being able to eradicate the whole globe, while those fucking dindus build their houses out of shit, while infesting our countries like parasistes, controlled by fucking kikes, who will hopefully meet hellfire soon

Global Warming professor

Quality bait user. If on the random off chance its somehow not, Google your question and you find all the answers you need in depth.

tfw nothing changed between the time of the ice age and now since global warming doesn't exist

What, me believe in Global Warming?

Global Warming is a Bozo No-No!

Typical Global Warming believer

>the average temperature has been increasing, which affects the ice caps locally, which is why the air is colder even though it's warmer
That makes so much sense, thanks user. Guess I won't be needing pics like this anymore.

I like you!

It's 17 below here in maine

lol "World Hunger"

if millions of people are starving why do I have tons of food in my fridge?

ok Trump's twitter post

These shit head Global Warming assholes say the average temperature of the North Pole has increased by one degree, and that's why the Polar Cap is melting. But if you go from -40 degrees to -39 degrees, guess what? Nothing is still not going to melt!!! How fucking stupid can you be?

Remember a couple of years ago that ship went to the South Pole to study all the melting ice? Then it got stuck in the freezing ice and all the rescue ships kept getting stuck in the ice? Yup, that sure sounds like it's getting warmer!

It's funny how we're experiencing global warming while we're apparently coming towards another Ice Age at the same time.

/thread

this post gave me autism

>comparing 2 completely different things

The cold air is supposed to stay in the Arctic. But since there is less polar ice, and since there is so much warmth in areas like Alaska and the West Coast of North America, the cold air is pushed south into the Midwest and Eastern parts of the US. There are still way more areas warming then there are cooling. Both the overall warming trend, and the instability of the polar express romping across the eastern half of the US are consistent with global warming claims.

plz leave

The "global" part is significant, you dumb shit

Why is it so fucking warm and snowless in Russia?

because the east coast isn't the entire world

What's your opinion on this:
>Transverse mode control by etch-depth tuning in 1120-nm GaInAs/GaAs photonic crystal vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers ?
It doesn't matter what you think about it, because you know nothing about it. Just like you know nothing about climatology. Dumbass faggot

You Donald Trump?

Weak ass b8, no one is that truly stupid at this point.

Because you choose to get your science education from politicians.

You might as well ask a used car salesman how plate tectonics works.
>STOP PLATE TECTONICS

Destruction of effective education is the death of a democracy, from the Ancient Athenians on Day 2 of the project straight up until today.

/thread

ur not wrong

>climate
>weather
>trends
>know the difference.
>basic physics understanding of insulation and conduction of energy
>get up to speed on that too.

It is literaly in the term. Global average rises and you are wondering why it can still be locally cold.

Ok I believed the global warming science since it seemed well backed, but then more and more the things all these fags said would happen didn't. All the "this will be melted by this year" and "this will be underwater in 2015" bullshit didn't happen... like actually none of it. So while i'm on board with the science they fucked up huge and have really exaggerated shit causing a lot of people to not believe it period

Your position is understandable but consider this:

Science is made up of a million individuals all making their own calculations.

They all agree without question its happening and the mechanisms are extremely well understood and proven.

But the individuals will use the math and make their own predictions using variables most important to them, and they'll do so predicting trends of greenhouse gas emissions that they cant possibly actually know the number for.

They dont actually know what human activity will be like next year or the next because were very dynamic and who knows what kind of technology will come out that may speed or slow the rates. Not to mention you dont know when where or if corporations are going to clearcut another x amount of acres of land that would increase the rate, or if they may take a break on that shit which would slow the rate.

So a single scientist may take a stab (not necessarily even confidently. Just throwing it out there..) and if its terrifying enough, journalists will mass report and exagerate the hysteria and maybe leave out the part where the calculation was speculative and dependent on unpredictable factors and the scientist was well aware and didnt necessarily want people to take it as cannon.

Also new data and variables are constantly coming in and has the science itself gets more precise, numbers will change slightly.

This. It would be much easier to believe it if the media and politicians weren't pushing it so hard. There's a part an An Inconvenient Truth where he says if you leave a glass of ice water out until the ice melts the water level will rise. In 8th grade I already knew how fucking dumb that was, yet my teacher was right there in the room presenting it as the epitome of scientific fact. That was what sent me down the skeptic route.

it's 66 degrees today in washington state, what the fuck?

Rambly. Im drunk. Sorry.

Tl;dr.. Journalists arent scientists and "WERE ALL GONNA DIE LIKE NEXT YEAR" is a great story on which to.generate ad revenue and Facebook shares whether the audience agrees or not...

Snowing in the north east since the start of December ..still have a foot of snow on the ground ..-30 degree temps ..Several storms in the mid country dumps 50+ inches and the "cold and snow" season has even yet to begin and the climate change denier's AKA Trump Retard juice chuggers STILL cant understand extreme weather like this is a direct result of ~~ CLIMATE CHANGE ~~ hurr durr huuuuyuk

lrn2logicalfallacy assnut

bish

Because you touch yourself at night...