'sup Sup Forums. I posted a while back about this and I'm still debating whether I should do pic related to my sack

'sup Sup Forums. I posted a while back about this and I'm still debating whether I should do pic related to my sack.

I've done my homework. the idea is to set up a saline drip directly into your scrotum. Isotonic saline is adsorbed slowly by your tissues, so as it drips into your sack it just swells bigger and bigger and gets heavier and heavier. It'll adsorb over a few days, but in the meantime you'll have a 3 pound nuttsack hanging between your legs.

there are few hazards, obviously.

1_ you could fuck up your sterile technique and end up infecting yourself very, very badly.

2_ you could fuck up your prep and give yourself an embolism, which can be fatal if you fuck it up badly enough.

3_ you can put more fluid into your sack than it really wants to have, and end up injuring yourself rather than stretching your skin.

so to mitigate that, you have to understand what you're doing, how to use your equipment, how to keep it sterile, and understand your body's limits.

I'm thinking about buying a basic kit with a 1000ml bag of saline. I don't anticipate using all of it, but we'll see what happens. It'll cost about $40 with shipping.

should I do it?

>in before op is a faggot

If you're not sure about technique then get someone in your local fetish community to show you. Use FetLife or something.

Fucking yes, no question
For science of course

Is there any good reason to have a 3 pound nutsack? What is the benefit?

Just answer this for me OP. Why?

This...

that IS the benefit

better question: why not?

I mean, yeah, like I said, serious infection is a risk if you fuck up your sterile technique. But you have to be drunk or inept to fuck it up.

This thread is gonna end up on you tube under "7 deaths that happened on Sup Forums"

No you don't get to dodge this one, you asked for feedback. Enlighten us. Does it feel good or something?

I was just thinking this

I mean, it's now like your injecting heroin into your dick. It doesn't directly stimulate the nerves. It actually somewhat desensitizes your balls with the extra cushioning. But if you're into size and weight play, then yeah. It's kind of awesome.I personally think having a giant heavy sack would just inherently feel good.

more like the deku baba from that zelda game.

what the fuck

People are amazing. Follow your heart Sup Forumsro. Fucking huge kek.

What are the pros to doing this? If you want to make your sack a bit bigger I'd understand. But why go for a 3-pound nutsack? I imagine it would be very offputting to most women

Yes op do it and post results

do you really want to put your fucking balls into jeopardy like that?

Trying to be like randy

Dude if you want my honest opinion, I think you're full of shit, and there's no way you're going to do it. However, if you're serious, id say seek some help.. nobody in their right mind wants to do that shit to their nutsack man. It's like if I was your daddy I'd whoop your ass tbh fam 10/10 troll you made me respond

DO IT FAGGOT !!!

do you ever leave the house? what are you gonna do?

>size and weight play
o ok

Do it faggot.

Do it and keep us updated.

Just when i thought Sup Forums was no longer its old self i see this thread gj OP

Why?

this x100

This

Holy fucking nutsack

Watch your fucking parents come to your house for a suprise new years visit and see u doing this shit.

>why not

>people asking why

You faggots should know DAMN well there is no why in this world. People will do shit just for the sake of saying they did.

>for the sake of saying they did.
I don't think my friends would be cool with it if I started talking to them about how I pumped my ballsack full of saline.

Should you? Well.. Why would you? The fact that you the only good outcome from this is not having a terrible one should leave you with a resounding "no".

I’m a doctor, but you don’t have to be a medical professional to see that this is a stupid fucking idea.

By “risks” you really mean “inevitable consequences.” These is no good or “intended” outcome here.

Please do this though. ER duty is boring as shit, and this will definitely be the hightlight of my day when you sit on my fucking exam table, look in both directions, and shyly pull out your red, painful, gangrenous nutsack. I will remain professional as I tell you that we’ll need to amputate and you’ve probably been sterile for the last few days, but secretly I’ll just be thankful you voluntarily removed yourself from the gene pool.