No Rekt thread ?

No Rekt thread ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/12/04/boy-arrested-after-snapchat-video-of-him-throwing-kitten/
youtube.com/watch?v=nyUBQJ9y6rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is ... is cat okay?

fuck yourself for posting that, its not even funny. the fact that youre taking up space on your computer for that garbage is appaling. A bible verse takes up less space than that

The only acceptable fate for that jackass

>8 lives left

cats fine

broken leg

Kid was arrested 3 days later

Cat was returned to the owner

OP please just kil yourself you fucking literal cancer cell.

nigga went straight for that →A move

Thank goodness!

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than an animal abuser is a pedophile in my mind because that is also hurting a defenseless creature, although they are human.

If I had it my way you and the guy in this video would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those peta faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

DO we have an ID on this cat killer?

When it doesn't work like the children's cartoons

who does he think he is subzero?

nypost.com/2017/12/04/boy-arrested-after-snapchat-video-of-him-throwing-kitten/

That's always hilarious when someone who's never been in a fight tries to do some dumb shit they saw on power rangers or street fighter as a kid. Free face shot

I can smell a new fagg

It would be nice if OP could stop guzzling cum for a few minutes to contribute to his own rekt thread

I felt that.

Fucking rekt.

Anyone have that WEBM of the machinist getting caught in his machine?

Thank fuck

But car racing is a sport

Im not clicking on that.

In like 2 years i went from blue pilled to moderate to conservative. Then came to Sup Forums and started getting into race issues and more extreme red pill shit.

But in the last 2 weeks im kind of getting repulsed by Sup Forums posters claiming to be superior while sitting at home sharing videos of people being tortured or whatever.

So there's all these "nigger hate threads"....as much as i see that black people cause all their own problems, 95% of black people still have enough humanity in them not to share disgusting videos on the internet.

Sup Forums posters are ironically worse human beings than any of the groups they talk shit about.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

And thats why u r in Sup Forums? Cuz here r so many kind and nice people, new fagg?

Do you just save these because you have no originality in your words? It's ok Mr. Basement Dweller, being actually social in real life is hard. Especially when you have a potato face and a gene pool full of extra chromosomes my Down friend. Kill yourself. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than a copypasta poster is a pedophile in my mind.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this text file?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

Faggot detected

>OPINION

>i'm maggots in my eyes johnson

Ok, you seemed serious at first, but you lost me at the part where you call yourself an intellectual.

This is some serious bait here, fellas. I don't remember this half of the pasta

also
>6 months

Charles Arechiga is a teenager from California who is known to be an Animal abuser after a video of him throwing a cat went viral
Born and raised in the state of California, he has spent much of his upbringing near the Fontana area. He currently lives in the town of Ontario where he attends AB Miller High School - he is currently a senior.
False information shows that the person worked for Maxzone Auto Parts Corp. in Fontana, CA. However the company has already denied they've ever had an employee with the same name.

Arechiga goes by @obeycharles1234 on Snapchat and currently goes by @909.aktive.kr3ws on Instagram. His twitter is @inkkyy1. In one of his IG accounts he has the following on his bio section: "i thought cats land on they two feet".

fucking idiot

Im not clicking on that.

In like 2 years i went from blue pilled to moderate to conservative. Then came to Sup Forums and started getting into race issues and more extreme red pill shit.

But in the last 2 weeks im kind of getting repulsed by Sup Forums posters claiming to be superior while sitting at home sharing videos of people being tortured or whatever.

So there's all these "nigger hate threads"....as much as i see that black people cause all their own problems, 95% of black people still have enough humanity in them not to share disgusting videos on the internet.

Sup Forums posters are ironically worse human beings than any of the groups they talk shit about.

Is this the new meme?

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot". I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

360 noscope

kekd

fucking LOST

Charles Arechiga is a teenager from California who is known to be an Animal abuser after a video of him throwing a cat went viral
Born and raised in the state of California, he has spent much of his upbringing near the Fontana area. He currently lives in the town of Ontario where he attends AB Miller High School - he is currently a senior.
False information shows that the person worked for Maxzone Auto Parts Corp. in Fontana, CA. However the company has already denied they've ever had an employee with the same name.

Arechiga goes by @obeycharles1234 on Snapchat and currently goes by @909.aktive.kr3ws on Instagram. His twitter is @inkkyy1. In one of his IG accounts he has the following on his bio section: "i thought cats land on they two feet".

Why did he do that?

It's a copypasta you Nig-Nog. haven't you seen it before? No? well you're the newfag. lurk moar.

Alpha as fuck

Seeing a lot of reposts in here from earlier and yesterday.

Dig deeper into your folders guys

use a converter nig nog
also, click the file name on that post. after it opens in a new tab, left click it and click download.

Isn't it disgusting? If you just take a step back from it all, you realize how horrible it really is.

>use a converter nig nog
No

>also, click the file name on that post. after it opens in a new tab, left click it and click download.
What?
I know how to save a webm, dingus. I'm not 50 years old

Santa?

shoulda named it flameon.webm.

noodle arm

Oh I see the problem, she's cut in half pretty bad. Her sister is just going to have to be double great, for the both of them.

sweep the leg

Animal abuse is sad. Why do people do what they do to these innocent creatures that feel inferior? it's just sickening. Human gore dosen't hurt me, but that shit does.

Can somebody please upload some animal rekt for this guy?

>Bestgore
>Mexican cartel
Some guy cuts a guy's stomach and reaches in with his hand and reefs an organ out of him while he writhes. Worst I've seen in some time.

Speaking of rekt, my brother (Yes I still live with him and my parents) literally just started to spontaneously vomit fucking everywhere.

Return to Northern Undead Asylum.webm

kitty just had a hangover, like your dumb ass in a couple mornings from now.

I'm so high I thought the backpack was him falling for a sec

where is this from?

wat

Why not be a brokefag and get both
Got a switch recently and I can stand by the fact Mario odyssey and Zelda Botw are 10/10
heck get everything console wars are only relevant to poor people.

wasted.jpg

This is the best ever. Didn't spill a drop.

Full video
youtube.com/watch?v=nyUBQJ9y6rw

fucking albanian scum

Rekt threads are 50% pasta nowadays

Broken legs but expected to recover

See you think we are free, that's where you are wrong, we will not be till the end of the federal reserve. The worst part is that you forget your roots, you are never going to be white even if you bleach your skin.Might even look like Sammy Sosa and shit. But you think by paying your taxes and following orders you will be one of them. Well good luck with that. See how stupid you are, illegal immigration is what this nation was built on. Now it's a problem? Why not the 700billion that is used for our defense budget. Or the 11billion donated to Israel a year. But please tell me how the Mexicans that work and pay taxes are ruining this nation. Bitch we are taking back what is ours peacefully. Well educated black people are not the same as the hood ones that follow the stereo typical from tv. Yet if you watch any show that empower black they got shut down. Blacks have to be thugs and criminals or they don't have street cred. The police profile, sending people that have not committed crimes is racist, any race that commits a crime should pay the time, oj didn't do it that's why he didn't get sent to jail that time. Look when he stole his own things, did he not do time?

Well, if I ever find this kid, I'd actually do the same thing to him, but I'd find a nice tall building and make him jump, knowing that his family doesn't care for him would make it easier.

I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified, multi-billion dollar project sponsored by the governments of the United States, China, Russia, and India. I have no doubt that this project will be made well known to the public some years from now, and will change the course of human history. But I beleive that it is my duty to share some of what we have uncovered with the world immediately. I can't say much more about the project itself, but I can tell you that what we have discovered has changed our entire understanding of physics, and has completely overturned our understanding of the nature of reality. Einstein's relativity and quantum mechanics are now able to be reconciled in a unified theory thanks to the revelations this project has uncovered. We are calling this monumental discovery, the piece of the puzzle that has been missing for so long, Log Theory. Log Theory states that there is nothing hotter than sucking a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole. His rich, fragrant log sliding effortlessly down ones gaping throat makes drowning in shit a fate one can only pray for. With a stomach full of hot logs I could die a happy man.

>bible verse
>bible
Kys religifag

Nice copypasta bitch
You ever going to fuckoff of our rekt bread? You do this shit everyday now
Kys newfag

Fucking daily copypasta
Kys newfag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Lol fuck you

Kek

Story?

I'm sorry, but I save these because I have no originality in my words. I'm a basement dweller and being actually social in real life is hard. Especially when you have a potato face and a gene pool full of extra chromosomes.

Kek. God you're pathetic. Probably the same kid making those log threads

le nerve gas

I agree with you, a lot of people using this 4 chan website are very, ermmm, special? they are odd. Disconnected with reality and find pleasures in terrible things and enjoy hurting good people. I like to consider myself a normal person using this site and only come on here and there for entertainment of how twisted the content on this platform is. i do not comment on anything, this is my first time commenting on something. purely because i can see what you're saying and its a good argument, aside from you bragging about how much of an intellectual you are. but i can see why you would throw that in there. Point is, don't worry about anyone here, don't comment on a single thing. don't get triggered by how twisted these people are. its what they want. just go about your day and don't let people from behind a screen bother you. they might have personal issues that cause them to be this way. can't change people you don't care about. anyways have a good night.