I'm a beta faggot and I'm gonna die alone, I've accepted it...

I'm a beta faggot and I'm gonna die alone, I've accepted it. No gf I've ever been with has not eventually ended up cucking me. Also general feels bread.

Just fuck a hooker. Simple. Faggot

Probably.

Kys nigger

hookers are never a bad option but they're never the best option

theres always a broken one for a ripped one

just gotta wait br0

pic related me fucking my gf

How much are they? Is it expensive? Will they charge more because I am unattractive?

Why bother making these faggot threads? Stop being a pussy

i dont know mate im not from the states

i went this year to miami and paid $300 USD for a hooker, it was a 10/10 though

Prices for something acceptable should be between $50 and $70 USD

Im sure you can find something cheaper but quality is better

And about being attractive or not, I dont know but I dont think so, you just got to act like you've fucked a thousand girls

seriously you can get a decent looking hooker for 200 bucks. Don't be retarded. Invest into yourself. Make money. Bitches will come flocking if you have money. Use prostitues and whore asians at happy ending places until you get there. gl retard

I will trust the trips and take your advice.

also, she was asian and honestly really hot. She said she specifically doesn't fuck black people though, which was the most hilariously racist thing i've ever heard said so casually.

People who fuck the blacks are soiled for life.

>most hilariously racist thing i've ever heard said so casually
you havent been here long, have you?

damn bro I just realized that I got those crazy trips

another pic of me fucking my gf to celebrate

Damn those are some nice titties, I'm happy for you.

in real life. People typing racist shit on an user chat board and a girl telling me on the phone asking if i'm black, asking for a pic to prove im not black, and keep saying she doesnt' fuck blacks was funny.

i don't get it explain please

R u retarded he said he's a cuck and just needs to grow a pair, how is that hard to understand?

explain the pic

One is yellow and green and the other is red and blue. Duh

OP here, I am not a cuck on purpose, bitches just can't seem to stop cheating. Idk maybe that makes me a cuck but I'm done with gf's for a while, Ima fuck a 200 dollar hooker like these other anons said.

the penny still didn't drop

atta fucking boy! Take some time off and enjoy life a bit before you go into another relationship. Try not to get emotionally attached next time in case bitches cheat again. Maybe you'll find the right one eventually . gl bro

Ur either troll or a complete fuckin retard

sometimes i talk like a Sup Forumstard in real life, i just have restraint to only do it with friends who know im not being serious

Hey user, I used to be the same but I found a nice smol tiddy goth gf. I just have to be in Chastity. She touches my dick sometimes though. Maybe you should try sucking it up.

You could have exlained it instead of calling me a fag two times