Here is what I propose, Sup Forums: complete and total control of all memes. All of them...

Here is what I propose, Sup Forums: complete and total control of all memes. All of them. No one posts a meme on this internet without it being associated with us.

We did it with Pepe. He was lost to normies, and then we re-assimilated him, and now we have a monopoly. We will absorb normie memes and alter them for our own purposes. When a leftist or a cuck posts a meme, we will inform them that it is our meme, and that it has bad goy connotations. We will then present them with our versions of the meme.

No leftist, cuck, or otherwise undesirable person shall post memes of any kind.

If they insist on walking the line of political correctness, then it will become impossible for them to participate in memes. Memes are only for people who enjoy fun. Humorless uptight fucks don't get to use memes.

There will be no safe meme. Any new memes will be acquired by us on the spot.

This is how we turn the tables of social ostracism. For too long we have been the outcasts. Now it is they who will be outcasts. We will deprive them of taking part in internet culture until they learn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd7kMvn3Vhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not all memes began on Sup Forums.

The good ones did
The ones that didnt, get better on Sup Forums when we mess with them

Fuck off redditor!

you realize what memes are, right? this isn't a sportsball game. nothing personal, kid.

listen to what Terrence McKenna says about memetics.

fuck yourself OP

Yes. Make memes racist.

Someone write an article to buzzfeeed or HuffPoo talking about how memes are an extension of white supremacy and it's game over

This. Terence McKenna was red-pilled about memes.

OP is right. Obviously, Dat Boi is a meme created by normies/cucks to compete with Pepe. However, it may also be used by the Bernie crowd in order to negate Kek's power over this election. We need to take Dat Boi for ourselves, redpill the hell out of the meme, and make sure that no cuck ever uses it again.

I have seen the power of memes and their consequences before my very eyes. We cannot have the left's equivalent of Pepe spreading around the Internet. It is much too dangerous.

WE CAN START BY NOT USING MEMES WITH NIGGERSPEAK IN THEM

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts and our emotions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak).

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

Saved

The memes extend life. The memes expand consciousness. The memes are vital to space travel. He who controls the memes controls the universe.

too late, CIA has already acquired all memes from the internet.
2k16 memes will be used to brainwash normies and re bluepill pol.

* One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world.

O dubs waddup, nice rare kek!

why is your flag torn in half?

Why do you have yellow in your flag? Ew

blasphemy

kek is the true lord

>The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations
Not properly documented, never repeated ever.
aka it's bs

don't make us conquer your nation

Thanks for the rare flag user. I hope you can kick the chinks out of Nepal.

Somewhat like this?

Why? They are here to help us find petroleum and uranium. Apparently we have shitload of uranium. They will make railways and give us access to their sea ports through it.

We need to have a control of meme and to make ONLY Sup Forums meme.
But thus, by every way.

You did a surprisingly decent job on that

That I didn't know, I heard they mostly ruined your culture.

What if We're all actually living in something like a matrix? As insane as it all sounds it doesn't seem super far fetched

How do we know we're not?

I never thought counter meme-ing would become a thing.

ONE MEME TO RULE THEM ALL

I thought dat boi was our meme, I really don't mind what form KEK takes I practice iconoclasm in my household anyways

We do live in something like the Matrix. There is a mathematical substrate to the universe, it's a level of the universe that is pure mathematics. It's why things like the golden ratio are found in nature. This is what numerology taps into and the Cabal knows this.

Thanks but in all honesty I found the frog as a Jew image just added the text

Is this possibly worth spreading/using to hijack the original?

I mean if we can have it associated with dat goi instead of dat boi It would ruin it for leftists/normies

You're thinking of /r9k/

All memes began in 9gag

Go fun yourself

here come dat goi

Chinese and communism is different. It was India which helped commies in this country to get rid of our Kanz. Poos are the worst ally.

Is it possible then that what we experience may not even be the "real" universe? That this could all just be virtual?

To be honest the only thing I think that I can really be certain really exists is my own mind. In order to be experiencing things I'd need a real mind somewhere even if everything is virtual

You don't believe in magic? Are you fucking retarded or what?

I made a post about this thread on 9gag

NOW our army will come to this stupid Sup Forums and show you why 9gag is the front-page of the memes

>Is this possibly worth spreading/using to hijack the original?

Yes, distort the vibrational information of the original version of the 'Dat Boi' meme in our favour. This is a vibration war. Don't let the vibrational vampires win. Fuck vibrational vampirism.

Trumpfags have become the new reddit.

Fucking poo's.

Sweden yes xD

>Meme Magic

As Morpheus himself said in the first Matrix movie: "What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

nice meme bro

I've never seen dat boi outside of pol

he's as much a meme as milhouse

Thanks I try my best.

If you train a lot, you will be almost as good a memer as me!

Fuck off cia
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd7kMvn3Vhw

So what kind of manipulations may be "possible" here?

And if this is an illusion is there possibly a "reality" somewhere that we don't see due to us living in an illusion?

It makes me wonder if things like the matrix movie were created to send a message.

Also is there anything that seems impossible that I could do right now alone as proof that were on to something?

Makes me wonder if dying here actually makes you wake up in a real reality. Like this is all just a step in some kind of big plan somewhere

Kek

Can I save?

To everyone: post your edits here and save the edits of others. Spread many hijacked versions of this meme and we will own it in no time

you haven't seen hugelol yet, there was a dat boi raid

don't you have toilets to clean?