Hey Sup Forums, how's life?

Hey Sup Forums, how's life?

I wanted to share this with someone, and since I don't want my friends and family worried about this kind of shit I decided to share with you guys.

I'm dating this girl for a month now, and we're starting to get in a serious relationship and this happens: she had a bleeding in her vagina this morning, and earlier than her period usually happens. We only had sex with condoms on, and it happened only once that I came inside her using a condom (it was literally dry after I removed it so no chances of cum passing through).

I don't think it's possible that my sperm had any contact inside her uterus, but that bleeding wasn't a good sign, and I'm terrified.

We live in a country where abortion is against the law, so one of the things I found was a website which sends abortion pills all around the globe, for free I think.

Have you guys ever had an abortion or were part of one?

I don't plan on having a child for the next 10 years at least, so having a kid is not an option for me - or her.

Thanks. And sorry for the long text, I didn't wanna insert a tl;dr.

I'm against abortion. I'm only 18 and I have a 7day old daughter. Man up and bring life to the world like god intended
God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Well, I'm not against abortion neither a christian. I do pray rarely, but I'm not a really faithful person.

Having a kid in my 22's would destroy all my future plans for the next years, so I really don't want to have a kid right now.

You probably live in one of those shithole countries thats importing 3rd world scum by the thousands.
Enjoy having your culture get replaced. If you have an abortion just know you are part of the problem. The biggest "reason" your shithole leaders use for importing 3rd world scum is because the population isnt growing enough to sustain.

I think you are worried about nothing. I doubt she is with child. Women have early/late periods all the time. Bleeding after sex is quite common.

Dont worry, you will be fine, probably you have to take her to the gynaecologist to be sure, but this is usually normall, in the college happen to me something similar (again, sorry for bad english)

Yeah, I live in Brazil.

I hope so, user.

Thanks for the support, user.

She told me not to worry about it, but stil... I really hope it's nothing.

educated fag here
tearing of the vaginal wall is very common during sex and bleeding is very common afterwards/not noticed until later
you're going to be fine, but if you're this freaked out by it, just pull out with the condom and cum on her face or mouth

Dude I don't thinkit's your kid, I think your gf is being a skank.

She got really worriend when I told her I came inside the condom fucking her, after that I only came on her mouth.

I don't think so, user.

If she is pregnant put the baby up for adoption. You don't know how those pills will affect you girlfriend either.

Pretty sure this doesn't mean anything other than she's unhealthy and probably has uterine cancer. No worries.

I'm sure she just got a early period or something. if the girl got period -> she isn't pregnant. So just chill and enjoy that asian mouth (I believe they are the best at giving head haha)

Post more pics fag

>Talks about God
>Is on Sup Forums

LOL your daughter will be a loser like you.

Bleeding is more likely a result of sex(you had sex the night before? am i reading this right?), none the less, she should see her gyno. doubt it's pregnancy. good luck tho

Also its worth seeing if she can get ona contraceptive. IUD's vary but last chick i dated had absolutely no trouble with em, and they're pretty slick.

lol

I hope so. Also, she's not asian hahaha

That's not her

Yes, we had sex the night before, I'll check on her to see her gyno, thanks

Even though she might already be pregnant?