This girl i like has been raped twice. once by her friend, and another time by her step dad...

this girl i like has been raped twice. once by her friend, and another time by her step dad. every time i think about it when she has told me about them, i give her the cold shoulder and i feel like i just want to leave honestly. im nice to her otherwise. i feel like it would be perfect if she was never raped. whats wrong with me though, why cant i get past it?

She probably is lying about being raped.

what if she wasn't?

you're an asshole is why

Still damaged goods brah.

thats what /adv/ told me but whats the true answer? i literally cant get over it. it fucking sucks. she is perfect otherwise, but it seems like i hate her for getting raped.

bump

>whats wrong with me
you wanted to be her absolute first, anyone would

Honestly if you can't get over it you shouldn't be with her. It's just gonna keep nagging you user, dump her for both of your sake.

you got damaged goods

but you are probably not perfection incarnate so deal with it, or don't , your choice

true.. i thought she was a virgin until she told me that. maybe that must be it

isnt there some way i can. it would be pretty messed up at this point

>i'm nice to her and interested untill she's open, honest, and vulnerable to me about the tragic aspects of life that make human life human
You don't like her, you want to fuck her and be with the idealized idea of her you have in your mind. If you were really interested in her as a person you'd naturally feel a desire to help her get through her issues and protect her.

It's in the best interest of both of you that you leave her alone.

Quints of truth.

>whats the true answer?
The true answer is that you're an asshole but you're in denial about it because you probably rationalize it in some fucked up manner

Therapy? Maybe

This

Yup. Don't worry about it. She's lying. Most often it's just a scam used by manipulative cunts. Show her the door

If she never filed police reports and pressed charges, it didnt happen. Sure, they fucked her. And I'm sure she felt bad about having sex with them afterwards. But if she didn't seek justice, she didn't get raped. It really is that simple. I know about a half dozen women who claim to have been raped. Only one of them sought justice. And she never talks about it, never does the whole victim/survivor routine. Dude that raped her is halfway through his 20 year sentence. The others never sought justice, but frequently mention how they were raped, how they need to talk about it, how they are strong women survivors. One still associates with her 'rapist' as they have friends in common. So basically, if she never filed reports or pressed charges, it's just a lie for attention. Move on, user. Life is too short for crazy.

the quints are hard to talk back to, but i do really feel interested in er and feel like protecting her and helping her go through her issues. its just when i think about the rape, it makes me feel like i just want to blame her for it for not doing anything.

what kind of asshole?

the true answer is sociobiology i.e. the selfish gene theory

your genes are telling you she will not make a good mother

they could be wrong, but that is the program they are running in your brain

yeah.. she never filed any reports. she says her step dad came on her shirt, and she threw the shirt away. i just wonder why the fuck didnt she use that as evidence. its sickening.

You suck. Stop making her problem yours.

Holy shit. Checked. I think OP's attitude needs to change, he has some weird medieval view of this girls sexuality. OP, get over it, stop thinking like a perverted Saudi uncle or some shit and just accept that not every girl can be some kind of pure innocent submissive virgin anime girl that you want them to be, you massive faggot.

I don’t get this thread. Someone damaged a piece of property you planning on owning. Hat trick. Rape that property. 3 Times is good times.

Some just a moron who got lucky.

She didn't use it as evidence because either it never happened or she let him do it, then felt bad. But feeling bad is not the same as getting raped. I'm guessing you're pretty young, probably still in your 20s. Stuff like this seems important at that age, and you want to be her white knight that rides in and saves her. Its understandable. I got hung up on a damaged chick when I was younger. She seemed so fragile, so in need of me to be strong for her. In reality, she used me as an echo chamber and reality anchor while she went off the deep end. Move on. Don't spend your precious youth catering to a psychobitch's fantasies. Find a normal girl, and have a healthy relationship with her.

Why don't you rape the slimy fuck out of her goddamn shitter OP.
>You pissed me off and I don't even know your name. I'm going to bed

I think you realize somewhere deep down that she's damaged goods and you can't have a relationship with her.
This makes you feel disappointed.
Now knowing where this feeling comes from, you associate it with her and dislike her for it.

Now=Not

Listen to Dr. Phil here. He's right

Speaking of Dr. Phil, he was accused of giving drugs to anyone that was addicted before they came on the show.

>i just want to blame her for it for not doing anything
wew lad.

Fuck off and leave her alone, you're obviously an asshole and you won't get over this.

didnt happen m8

op here and i like cocks in my asshole

Real life isn't like the make believe one where incels and MRAs think that a girl going to the police will immediately have them arrested. Most rapes go unreported for a reason, because most reports lead to nothing. Even if she did go to the police, what do you think her stepfather is going to do when he finds out, if he's already abusive enough to rape her?

Not to mention, the first thing on her mind after being raped probably wasn't "let me preserve this evidence", she probably wanted to distance herself from it as much as possible if it was as traumatic as she claims.

>MRAs think that a girl going to the police will immediately have them arrested.
No MRA actually thinks that. It’s only confirmed false rape cases where that happens. Obviously most rape cases don’t get reported which is sad of our tragedy because of how the victim believes they won’t be believed (be it they be men or women)

I meant our society not tragedy

You're right. Real life isn't like that. The point I'm trying to make is that there are a lot of people who say and do things for attention. Repeat rape victims, by multiple perpetrators, and not in the same incident, are few and far between. user told us the girl was a victim of her stepdad, and of a friend. I believe user meant these were separate incidents. The improbability of this causes me to question the validity of the girls statements. Was she raped by one or the other, and then conflated both experiences into the same type? Perhaps. Also, this is causing a lot of distress for user, seemingly bordering on obsessive behavior. user's simplest course of action is to walk away. Failing that, I would suggest that, if he is truly emotionally invested in this girl, and that they intend to pursue a serious relationship, that she and he seek professional counseling, both as a couple and separately. Rape is incredibly traumatic, and can damage people emotionally involved with the victim as well. However, user, keep your eyes and ears open. Watch for other signs that she might be using you emotionally. Run if you see them. Or, just walk away now, before you spend time and energy on trying to salvage what you already perceive as a broken relationship.

LCG

Your intuition is trying to tell you something. Listen to it. It always has your best interest at heart.

You're in a position where you could earn her trust and help her break from the past, OP. Don't rush things.