Check last thread
Oh wait you can't

Kek.

I love fucking college freshmen on Tinder

lol op go sleep and play with yourself windows fanslut

Nibba, dis my thread. Y'all can post yo face, ballsack, or leave

OP is a boy.
OP it makes me laugh every time you bait someone

Lol, I just want last face thread to continue, and last OP didn't carry the torch

Nope! Seems like they didn't. I actually know you from the drinking discord, how you been? It's gidget btw

Yeah I guess I can see that

i don't give a fuck if it's a boy girl or helicopter, I asked for tits.

>doesn't know about the archives

first day on Sup Forums? maybe you should head on back to tumblr

Hello again! That was good times! I still haven't conquered that bottle, but in all fairness, I've been drinking at the bf's house most the week

Nah, I just wanted them to dig through the archives for the thread last thread where I didn't post my tits to waste their time

Yeah, I'm surprised there hasn't really been anything in it, seems like no plans got solidified for podcasts or anything. I also posted my face in the last thread, so you probably indirectly saw it.

Cucumber go back to your make believe bf

just admit you have no clue. you literally wrote "you can't". you probably couldn't find the archives if you had to.
here's a pic from it. I can't imagine being that ugly.

I get why you're here. You hope that at least the biggest subhumans on this planet will compliment you, because they are nothing but horny virgin fucks. But you're wrong. You're fat and ugly. But don't be sad. You can fix this by leaving Sup Forums and doing some actual sports and socializing yourself.

Kek, so post my tits from it, numbnuts

Lost interest

They were gonna do podcasts? Lol, I was just in it for the drinking incentive. I figured it'd be dead by sunrise

I'll respond in other thread :)

Do iiiit

self-sage. Go to new thread