I've read interviews with many tennis players about Sharapova's return and almost everyone bashes her openly or in more...

I've read interviews with many tennis players about Sharapova's return and almost everyone bashes her openly or in more subtle way, does that mean she is a bitch and everyone hates her? Poor Masha, it seems like she is not liked much

P.S. By the way among those few who supported her is sister of her biggest rival - Venus Williams

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Yetunde_Price
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they jelly!
she a good gurl!
she dindu nuffin!

sitonmyface/10

Good. She's an ugly cheating whore

What do the real russian players think of her? I heard that they mostly hate her too. I don't know if source was reliable.

Venus was serena's biggest rival before getting perma-cucked.

In no world is Maria "she qt dindu nuffinz" Sharapova a """"rival"""" to serena.

that's like saying durant is a rival to lebron, LMAO

She lives in USA since she was 5, uses English for her instagram posts, ignores Kremlin Cup and almost never plays for Russian national team, so I doubt she is liked much

Because she's a cunt irl. Just like Sampras

I meant that to Sharapova Serena is her biggest rival, because she couldn't beat her since 2004 and lost 19 games in row to her, for Serena Sharapova is obviously not a rival

oh then I concede, my apologies russiabro

it doesn't surprise me that Venus supports her, and I would be surprised if Serena doesn't also.

I'm a black American and therefore a Serena fan, and I think Masha got totally hosed

It's because she committed an offence deserving of a permanent ban and only got away with it because she is a blonde white woman that is deemed the standard of beauty . If anybody else tried this shitty they would have been crucified

>can't spend 5 minutes shooting the shit in the locker room

they hate her because they aint her

What sort of bitch wants someone to spend time around them if they don't want to? I have never understood this type of person. Oh, you have to talk to me at your office desk for 5 minutes otherwise I'll feel rejected (or whatever it is that these people feel). Motherfucker, you don't own my time!

Meh most were indifferent to her coming back

How come so many people seem to be getting around this whole Netflix craze, I mean if you'd ask me, I'm generally more of a dvd kind of guy anyway. The buffering seems to bug me... and plus, my parents still burn movies to disc. At least every few months anyway.
Tonight I'll be heading home and staying in for the night, might even grab a Barista Brothers iced coffee from the service station on the way home, mostly because my weeks pay just went in and I like to treat myself. I've become pretty fond with the flavour of this brand of milk but it's really the texture that sells me. Ice Break doesn't even cut it anymore. Might even try the iced chocolate next week (heard good things).
Last week an Ice Cube song came on NOVA when I was on the way home and that really topped things off, I'm generally not a big rap music fan but after a bit of caffeine I feel as if I listen to music with more of an open mind, but hey, that's just me. My mate says the same thing too.
I go out most weekends though, usually because I can't check in on facebook at my house, Aldi mobile data goes pretty quickly and I'm not keen on a wifi plan because my cousin had a bad experience with Dodo.
Internet that flies (lmao not).
Yes I've been out to cloud nine before, and no I didn't enjoy it. Not much room to move and plus I sweat easily, I'd rather be at a comfortable temp when I'm doing the nae nae.

Speaking of ice cube, does anyone happen to have "Straight outta Compton" on DVD? I still haven't seen it and I feel as if I haven't quite yet missed the boat on that one.

>I'm a black American and therefore a Serena fan
This is why everyone hates niggers.

shut the fuck up

He right doe, how can you like this bitch?

Based Kerber! Truely /ourgirl/!

holy shit she danced? I hate her now wtf?

go back to Sup Forums please

dance for the money, baby

i thought americas were sports communists

Umm, no fuck face, her sister died in a gang shout out but she is doing cribs dance there so she is obviously a fucking tard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Yetunde_Price

oh man well her doing that dance obviously means she condones the death of her sister! I hate her so much now wtf!!!

Damn fool, you cold.

It really isn't

she only did a dance, your just nitpicking retarded bullshit to hate her. stop getting triggered by every little thing for fucks sake.

Kerber's full comment was autistic as fuck.

Bouchard's comments were salty as fuck just because she's dogshit nowadays.

Cool.

kys cuck

Kerber's comments made the most sense. Why not give her wildcard to a German up-and-comer?

>Kerber's full comment was autistic as fuck.

>implying

Kerber's comment was the most honest and a truth bomb.

Because a German nobody wouldn't generate this much controversy and coverage

k

>current world #1
>nobody

you have to try harder, jamal!

My understanding is that she was using it before it got banned, then didn't know it was banned. It's not like she sought out illicit substances, she just didn't pay attention to the new list.

Who cares? I would never want to be friends with my rivals who I am trying to beat.

It's hilarious because Bouchard said Sharapova was her idol

Yes that's why she was only banned for 15 months instead of 2 years like everyone else

she said 'it's a little bit strange' about twenty times in six sentences

>“There’s really no evidence that there’s any performance enhancement from meldonium. Zero,” said Don Catlin, a long-time anti-doping expert and the scientific director of the Banned Substances Control Group.

>Don H. Catlin (born June 4, 1938)[1] is an anti-doping scientist and one of the founders of modern drug-testing in sport.[2][3][4][5]

what would be strange is giving random players wildcards over a two-time champion

i just want her to wrap those legs around me and choke me to death
i dont care about anything else

>German up-and-comer
>world #1
Fucking Muslim learn to read

god I never realized she was so gorgeous.
but tell me something, isn't masha its own name? isn't it weird to call her masha when her name is maria? Or is the origin of the name masha a mix of maria an another name? I'm curious because I don't really know or understand much about russian names.

so what's the problem with that exactly?
what are you doing on this site mr sociable guy?

let it out nigel, let it out

>roddick
Didn't that piece of shit retire in his 20s? Why is his opinion relevent

Masha and Maria is the same name in Russian

what? but they sound different and are written different too... how did masha emerge from maria? it's very interesting

We have many such names, Alexander and Sasha, Tatiana and Tanya, Yegor and Gosha

>i have a family
really

>Pretty popular girl has a bunch of uglier less talented girls who hate her

Confirmed for never had a gf

Is she a US citizen? Had no idea she grew up here.

this

oh I see, it's just a shorter or affectionate form that became it's own name. There are a few in Italy too

It's a dimunitive form
Giuseppe -> Beppe
Ferdinando -> Dino
and so on

Did any of them accuse her of being a slut?

No because she's a dyke

>WAAAHHH WHY WON'T SHE ENGAGE IN LOCKER ROOM DRAMA AND GOSSIP LIKE THE REST OF US WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS

She did a cock ride championship with Serena. I'm not even joking.

>wanting to chat shit with pro sports morons

Spot on m8.

source?
And also it doesn't mean anything. it could be just her being competitive

Tennis is weird, and like pro wrestling in the way they all hang out with each other while on tour

some ladies want Shapo's spot, so they want her gone, other player understand Sharpo brings more butts in the seats and they means more money for everyone.

why tho?

maria is a former number 1 and slam winner

if she had to go through qualifying what would that prove? that she can plow through a bunch of 17 year old nobodies?

she's going to win stuttgart and RG, just you watch!