Im going to smoke weed for the first time

Im going to smoke weed for the first time.
Anything i should do to enhance the experience-
something like songs, games or movies?
Is fapping while high any better than usual?

If you got any stories of your first time smoking the devils lettuce feel free to share it here.

Just wanted to hear some of Sup Forumss recommendations before having a mediocre experience and never doing weed again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hIw7oeZKpZc
masturbat.es
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fap while high for the first time and ull cum more than you've ever came before, also drink more water for a better seamen exchange with ur gay friend you faggot 420 gayweed

Make sure you ACTUALLY INHALE.
Sometimes people don't and they wonder why they're not high

aw hell yeah
some other guys will be there so i cansuck their dicks and fuck them in the ass, and just blame it on the weed afterwards.
nothing fits better than aids and weed i have been told.

forgot to mention its a joint.
does that even make a difference in comparison to a bong?

Chew cinnamon gum that shit gets you high as fuck when it interacts with the thc brah

Got high for the first time at 13 my parents had just recently split and so I decided it was a better time than any to start to smoke weed. My friends brought some over and we went into this big woodworking shop my dad had built when I was young and we started smoking out of this pipe my friend made out of some bolts and other things really weird looking but it worked

Cont.

Eat ripe mangoes one hour before you smoke for mycerene

fuck cinnamon gum is the shit
100% trying that one

I just smoked for the first time myself a week ago. It was great. Just take your time. Be patient and if your aren't feeling it, wait a bit. Drink lots of water and enjoy some good vibes. Watch some classic YouTube poop, that shit is the best high

weed used to make me really horny when I first started smoking, but that has kind of stopped. fapping is definitely recommended while high. make sure to take deep breaths if you get anxiety and keep a glass of water handy to help with dry mouth

>Friend tells me to take a hit till he tells me to stop
>he never tells me to stop so I end up probably burning my lung and can’t stop coughing for like 15 minutes

We went inside and I started freaking out over the smell and stripped down to my boxers and threw my clothes into my bathroom forgot about them and then realized about 15 minutes later I didn’t have any clothes on and started freaking out about that
Besides that it was a pretty good time for me ever since then I’ve been smoking weed

Weed is awesome. ET's transplanted this wonderful herb, on Earth, from another far away place.

The aids comes from the weeds.

Nigger

well someone is already happy

The puff is a two step process

Suck smoke into your cheeks like you're sipping from a spoon

Then inhale all at once nice and deep

Make sure to hole that shit 3-5 second at least to get a good high.

If you inhale while you draw you'll have smoke in your throat too long and you'll cough.

Don't worry about coughing, no one will judge you, it happens to all of us.

Don't mix with alc

Vidya and movies are great, just makes sure you can SIT and enjoy something

Weed is nice I got high with a couple friends a few days ago and I almost sucked one of them off

READ THIS. You have to get something to eat, make yourself a nice roll with ham lettuce and cheese. Eat it while you are high and at the same time look up joker smoker riddim and listen to that with headphones. You will blow your mind and tastebuds. End off the high with a good fap and have the best sleep. Do it while you can, because eventually that type of effect will ware off and you wont get it back.

I like to just relax while listening to Dopesmoker by Sleep
youtu.be/hIw7oeZKpZc

Also, try to think happy thoughts, things you might remember from your childhood fondly can be percieved differently while high

Never has there been loli hotter than this masturbat.es

>Don't mix with alc
wait i heard that alc makes it even better
so why not?

Mandelbrot set. Google it. Mind blown.

If you have too much, you might get paranoid or anxious, just lay down and chill out if this is the case. Everything will be alright, rnjoy the experience.

Like he says, make sure to inhale.
Probably easier to just take a few small hits since you are first time.
Id suggest inhaling a little air after taking a hit, to clear the smoke from your throat.

Basically everything just becomes more fun while high.

Shit to do:
Nice to have some background music
Have some food
Watch a movie
Go for a walk

Enjoy it OP.

Put this aside and smoke some meth. Smoke weed then comedown arrives.

Oh yeah, have some water with you too OP. Helps with the cottonmouth

thats some pretty sweet advice.
thanks anons

High chance to feel sick, and it muddies up the weed high.

Bongs will hit you harder and for longer.

Joints are more chill

Just make sure to avoid any possible reasons to become paranoid, smoke in a chill place where you know no one will find out you are smoking and keep some food around, then once you get used to the feeling of being high you can leave your place and do more chill shit, cause right now you'll probably shit yourself even when hearing a siren due to it being your first high and shit.

Checked

Bongs before beer, you’re in the clear
Beer before bongs, you’re in the wrong

Also, smoke it >green. Mixing with tobacco will get you addicted fast

also: Anything unpleasant or weird thoughts that make you feel trapped or paranoid usually pas after 5 to 15 minutes. If you start to freak out or feel weird just try to remember that it will change soon.

Also when youre thinking of something that makes alot of sence write a memory of it down. Youll either be impressed or have a good laugh the next day

Drink after you smoke, blast music, and dance.

mixing with tobacco is awesome but it's like 1000x worse for your body for like 10x the high. And i'm being generous with 10x (nicotine is definitely a bomb body high but 10x better than weed?). So I say just leave the tobacco out and smoke all green.

I do like getting blunt wraps that are tobacco and rolling some mid tier flower with some dried lavender and maybe a tiny bit of tobacco, but that's not even a daily thing.

>inhale real deep
>stand with back against wall
>have someone press hard on your chest

I'm bumping this just cuz i'm curious to see if op will repost back on first time with weed.

If you do not smoke tobacco and the joint is rolled with tobacco you'll probably get a nicotine flash, meaning you'll get light headed and might even black out for a moment. Not a joke, happened to me once years ago. Don't panic, it will be over after a couple of minutes.
Don't panic is generally a good advise. Remember, weed is very safe and nobody has ever died from it.

not in my experience. I love a couple of beers (around 3) with my weed. Makes me more relaxed and I get higher.

OP. Just don't drink any alcohol. I did it and half hour later i was puking. So don't mix weed w/ alc

agreed.. never mix business with pleasure.. highly recommend sex while stoned.. maybe for your 2nd time, unless u got a strong pullout game.. throw in some pink floyd.. and take a shower or bath.. get your sensories working ;)

Actually keeping it longer in your lungs doesn't make you more high. THC absorbs when it gets in to your lungs almost instantly, and keeping smoke in doesn't make you more high because difference isn't that great. Amount of THC you get when you keep smoke in is so little, that it barely even counts.

Also if you are regular smoker, damage your lungs are far more greater in the long run if you keep keeping smoke in your lungs, and high-wise it is not worth it. Just inhale and exhale like you were smoking tobacco. Far better for your lungs.

Don't believe all urban legends like that normal filter absorbs THC so you need always that rolled joint-tip.

>paper is more pure then water filtration
>you dont have a 4' ft tall water pipe
>im high right now

Dude what?

skip the flowers and go right to the concentrates

old school.
Darkside of the moon.
and go for a walk, lots of stuff out there thats funny when wasted.

Do fucking edibles fag

I'm jealous. Always be in a comfortable environment and have a friend or two with you. First time is always great, especially if you got one of them goooooood strains that make you think. Have fun, user.

first time was 19, I tried smoking before but didn't get high. I had a joint a buddy gave me and had it in my bathroom. nothing for awhile, and then I was in a different world. listened to yyz by rush about thirty times in a row and then played random music for about two hours, it was all I could handle doing. gf came home and found me and I think I tried to fuck her but was too high so ended up passing out on my couch. still the highest I have ever been in my life

If you smoke a lot of pot you can test this yourself.

Stop smoking, and you can still get horny and masturbate, but it's not nearly as intense.

Take the fattest hit(s) of hash oil you can. If you're alone and think of the stuff that turns you on, your penis will be rock solid and you will blow a fat load.

I’m a fairly new stoner. Been smoking since April 2017 and I’m blessed because my dad grows amazing weed and I would often buy a half oz for $50 so even though I’m new, I’ve smoked A LOT and I would give you a few tips because new stoners are fun but I’m honestly too high right now to think of any.

Songs - try Odelay by Beck, Black Sunday by Cypress Hill, or Within the Realm of a Dying Sun by Dead Can Dance.
Games - put on some Journey.
Movies - don't put on the usual stoner stuff - Pineapple Express, Big Lebowski, Dazed & Confused etc. - find something nice & meditative instead, like Tree Of Life or similar.
Some rave about stoned fapping, I hate it. To each their own.

>Does edibles instead of smoking
>calls someone a fag

Okay bud. Smoking is the best way

DON'T smoke skunk, not first time and probably not second or fifth either. No-one thinks you're cool, and it's a grubby and unpredictable high. Just find something nice and mellow and go easy for a while.

Thats pretty funny. Being so high you cant do anything

Smoke hydro your first times its awesome but the very first time you should have organic stuff

good lord britbongs still live in the 1950's with this shit

I wish i could get high again like the first few times. Most amazing experience. Better than sex or anything

the first time i smoked weed i smoked like a moron because idiot friends told me i wouldn't smoke right or get high the first time and torched 7 snaps topped with kief in just a few minutes, thought i had PCP for a second

lol. First time i actually did it was before school at a mates. I had two bucketbongs and accidentally swallowed some water. It was his dads and the water was pretty black. It made me semi-hallucinate and see colours differently. I literally felt like i was dying lol. I was coughing uncontrolably and greening out for like an hour. Next time i did it i had a joint and had the best experience ever, the rest is history. But i do cones now

nowadays it's just dabs of live resin all day

Yea. Try fapping, listen to music (something different that what you would normally listen too since anything sounds at least enjoyable), eat some sweets. It's fun. Listen to the music loud and also get some good fapping in. It's not like its crazy being high, like on acid or shrooms, but it's kinda nice. So don't expect too much other than to feel happy for no reason

trying drugs for the first time is surely individual experience,
>1st time, 3 people, including me, two 1g joints, nothing happened
>2nd time, one 1g joint, watching Cyriak cows cows for 30 minutes (only once, that video is about 2 minutes long) also weedhunger af

if you can, try it with someone at first, also hydrate