So, it's around 6:20 am...

So, it's around 6:20 am... I've got 7g of cocaine on loan and I don't really give a shit about what happens within the next 24 hours...

Wat do?

u gonna neck yourself? post some images of you snorting that shit

"on loan"? How the fuck you loan coke? You gonna give it back after you are done with it?

>You gonna give it back after you are done with it?
lmfao

It's friday, sell it dumbass.

Not neck myself, but the person I have loaned this off is one scary motherfucker...

Need to actually get money from this and not sniff it...

Alright.

Tick, if you're not a britfag you might not get the terminology...

Is it the apocalypse?

the absolute madman

Of course not you cuck, Hilary isn't president.

I genuinely cannot afford to do a reasonably sized line...

Fucking seasonal bullshit has nearly bankrupted me

the fact that you delivered is enough,but time to flip the rest of that shit asap

Do blow and then do butt stuff.

Ahhhhh, but talking about flipping it is a lot easier than actually doing it...

So many cokeheads that want to fight where I live, and I'm not a fighter...

No Sharpies mate...

If someone reply's within the next minute I'll do another line...

line

Left or right nostril?

smash that up more
flatten it with a card

might buy some cocaine myself for new years.

Already crushed it, I'll do it again though...

But... Which nostril should I fuck up though?

right always

Fucking rerock garbage.
Go buy procaine and caffeine and cut it and make money

or get some baking soda rock it up and smoke it

This nigger knows what is up

yee

Oh fuck...now I wanna do a blast. Thanks asshole

I'll probably sell it to my mates... I can't cut it, I'd feel bad...

this guy knows what's crackin'

do not let it sit in your nose, hock it up asap before you burn your nose cartlidge away. One time I hocked up 0.5 grams in one go, nearly fucking vomited. but everything to save my nose.

In the immortal words of Duncan Bannentine...

It's a no from me

That’s not 7 lbs fag

Try something new, snort them from the eyes

Ahhh 0.5 g lines... I've never had the money to do that with cocaine...

I've done a 1.5g line of ketamine though... That absolutely fucked my nose.

This. So much. My boy shane melted his septum all the way through from yayo.the dude legitimate put 700 a week up his nose

Boof that shit, faggot. all of it

Instructions unclear, drunk orange juice through anus.

>lbs
>g
Read again you fucking jiggaboo

I literally can't afford it, otherwise I would give it a fucking good go!

i didnt even made a line lmao, i was outside, i balanced a cigarette packet on my knees while sitting on a bench, i dumped all of the 0.5 on the packet, didnt even line it up. and snorted it all up. hocked it up, smoked a cigarette, went biking around town for maybe 20 minutes, then back to the bench for another.

Just was about to tell op to boof it. No homo, it's fucking amazing

Well first things first, crack that shit up.;

>a 1.5 g line of ketamine
Holy hell

Holy shit... You must have been loving life hahaha...

Now this is the Sup Forums I miss.

CEX card and only using a fiver. Pauper alert.

Good night sweet prince

If you do all of it now you won't have to pay it back

Honestly, when I first started doing it I would do the tiniest lines imaginable...

2 months down the line me and my mates bought 7.5g each and sniffed it all in one sesh

Hey.... I resemble that remark hahaha

do you wish for death op

Sure you did.

kek

i just wanted my supply to be done for...just wanted to fucking get it done with it but it took me 10 hours to finish 5 grams...after it was finished i went biking 10 km to the city to get more, got fucked over at 3 am with 50 euro worth of salt, got a flat tire, i almost died of heart failure i believed, it was hardcore. next day i had to catch a flight, so i was technically a cocaine smuggler lol ±P because there was still so much cocaine in mah sys

Nah... Just a half decent night where I can have a bit of a laugh...

Wbu?

Resent or resemble? Where in the UK are you?

7.5g @40 a G =300 usd.
No fucking way this dude did it

Holy shit... Oh man, well... At least you've got a story to tell haha l!

I nearly drown in a lake after doing that line, luckily there was someone fishing on the lake and I just fell on his tent instead...

Had he have not of been there none of my friends could have rescued me...

I calm down on ketamine after that one

It's humour, son

Resemble mate, I broke as fuck... Buckinghamshire

40 a g? Fuck me... Where do you live

yea its crazy stuff...my stomach still turns sideways when i think of that day....i get an literal bad feeling in mah tum tum, near death experiences or just a 10 hour long frenzy of paranoia and craving more and figuring how to get more...fking afaul tbh

it's called a front, he sells it, keeps his profit, and then re-ups with another one. good way to get off the ground if you don't fuck it up

San Francisco

Rahhhhh, well they say it's the experiences you have that define you...

If that is the case be fucking be careful and don't bosh half a g in one go haha

Rah...

It's $135.14 for 1 g of decent shit in England...

yea i know, i got pretty weird...i started voice acting the southpark episode where its about crack babies and the mother says: '' cocaine makes the voices go away.'''and i just started going to fucking town. because I had mild schizo those days.

Hahahaha! Holy shit...

One time I did a decent sized bomb of MDMA and when I was coming up I swear that C3-P0 was carrying a plate of bacon and challenged me to a breakdancing competition...

nice. thats life changing right there. did you feel like c3po had a past and you could be great friends?

Holy fuck...find a new drug to play with

Do you still dabble now? Or are you off for the sake of your mental health?

snort some and check back in in a sec?

can confirm that's the going rate in the bay area if you know people

I'm in petaluma, can confirm but is not fishscale

focused on this girl honestly

im off the dabble because its too expensive, mental health, well, thats completely destroyed either how..Im thinking about bying 1 or 2g for new years, but ill know ill spend 300 euro which i cannot afford to do because salary will be late in janaury because we got it early this month. plus im trying to save up for a desk chair and a new desk

70/g middle of us in bfe if you can find it. Got some good shit on Christmas but it was from Florida via a buddy back to the hometown. Went on a coke cruise.

Nah, he was challenging me to a dance on in front of my mates...

I made myself look like a right twat.... I tried to do like a head spin and just ended up kick a vase off of my mates mum's table...

No one was amused... But I thought I did good hahaha

I get my abalone shit more or less direct from the port of Oakland but it's more like 80 (though it will completely blow you away)

40 for the recake crap but it works when ya need it

heheh nice

Is the recake the shit that's a gigantic pain in the ass to get crushed up into a powder and likes to just clump up?

I feel you, I'd rather spend the extra and enjoy the good shit if I can, but some night you do what you have to.

Fucking a'men brother... After the ketamine abuse my brain doesn't work as efficiently...

But shit... 300 euros is a lot to shed out for a couple of grams... If you get to Buckingham I'll divy out the rest of the 5gs I have between us haha

Nah, put it on a mirror, put a dollar over it and run your lighter across it and your good to go

yeah. . .kinda thing where you gotta microwave a plate and then break it up on it.
I work at a notorious coke bar in Oakland. Won't specify which one but you probably know where I am talking about if you know the coke scene in Oakland at all

God I hate the east bay.

super hot ceramic plate bro. mirrors are for novices

Where I live, when the shit is cut to fuck it's just pure powder... usually if it's rock like, and glimmers under a light you might have some half decent stuff...

Not that I'm a chemist or anything

me too. . .and I fucking live here

i wish i could, you probably would have it snorted it all before i arrived lmaor

Buy an Oz and learn how to wash it...shit will change your life bros

Can't beat a bit of soul searching by looking in a mirror all weekend though haha

If it's not the tranny fucks in berkley it's the traffic off 580. I'd rather pass out naked in the tenderloin than hang out in the eastbay lol

It requires capital and you need to know you can shift that amount within a month...

And I have neither of those things haha

oh yeah. and god help you if you ended up with the speedy shit. one glance in that mirror will send a battle-hardened warrior straight into a closet to hide from everything (i saw it happen in Santa Cruz on many an occasion)

Sounds interesting but I've never been there. I wish I had a picture of the blow shit got us pretty good only had to do a line every 40 ish minutes.
I put it on a counter top in between cards and crushed with a can of sprite. Was a gigantic cunt to get it crushed but eventually worked. If I could do coke weekly I'd have a proper kit for it. I can only regularly find heroin/meth and both are kind of slippery slopes especially with fentanyl cuts. V

True. But you can dream. Or buy it and cook it...HUGE profit if you know geekers