Whats some cool shit to do while tripping...

Whats some cool shit to do while tripping? I'm going to be doing acid for the third time and was wondering how I could make my trips a bit more interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5VZTkpvsfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hallucinating during sex is always fun; or at least interesting

If you can handle yourself well, maybe try going to a museum.

Go out of town. I hate tripping in the city.

Bix nood.

Drop your Vitamin A; and lock yourself inside a Porta Potty at a large Festival. Trip on it, Fagboi...

If you're an inside cat, watch trippy movies. I suggest The Wall if you're into Floyd, or just YouTube trippy shit. Pikachu on acid, When I was done dying, pretty much just search animated music video. Or just go to adult Swim's website. Go through shows. Apollo Gauntlet, Aqua Teen, Eric Andre Show, Squid Billies. Can't go wrong.

I was thinking of doing something more intense tbh I think hitting a bad trip could be more interesting

Interesting is a way to put it. I stepped on a beer mug and flew into a panicky attack. Gashed my foot and couldn't walk for a month. And has to go through physical therapy for another 3. The "interestingness" of going to the ER on 10 tabs.. wouldn't call it worth it... not to mention the weird psychosomatic PTSD I have with it now. I can vividly feel the injury 3 years later. Although I've had limit pushing experiences I'm happy for. I guess what I'm saying is, do what you wanna do, just have a good friend nearby who's sober or at least not on hard drugs when you do it. Be safe user.

Go to a bar or some other crowded place filled with strangers.

Hey guys tripping user here.

Took some test drug or some shit that's supposed to be just like acid.

Trips kinda Boring. Just listening to bring me the horizon alone in my basement. Too cold to go out.

What do I do

Trip user here.

I have no fear.

grow up and listen to something else

go listen to death instead youtube.com/watch?v=Q5VZTkpvsfw

Go outside. Wrap up warm and go play

what research chem are you on?

Was listening to the art is murder earlier. I liked that

Idk I think they called it p1 or something I'll see if I can get the name

You should search for bugs under your skin... you'll be surprised for how many you'll find.

Kek.
Fuck you

listen to some black veil brides bro good shit

You mentioned good shit my fine sir

Idk whatve you tripped on today?

I am inside btw

This dude gets it