Oh my God, Panic! At The Disco are like literally perfect!

Oh my God, Panic! At The Disco are like literally perfect!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPMzRAqrv9o
youtube.com/watch?v=tuV1zXXF9zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

no

Fueled by Ramen is an illuminati gateway label

this is the most plebeian post on the entire board, congrats

Imagine a world where Ryan and Jon never left, and instead continued to keep that fucker in check

This guy and Pete Wentz look exactly the same for me

i would of fucked him 10 years ago. thats about it...

Thoughts? Really wish he did more acoustics outside of this one radio session
youtube.com/watch?v=JPMzRAqrv9o
youtube.com/watch?v=tuV1zXXF9zg

this guy creeps me out

>tfw there will never be another "Pretty.Odd."

Pete Wentz had no business looking the way he did especially considering the band he was in

>The Chad Male and The Beta Cucks

>eyeliner
>that Spock haircut
>Chad Male
more like nu-male lmao

They really tossed their whole sound out the window in favor of the big bass drum kick electro pop style like no one else

>their
Literally every other person who has been in the band has left.
>original bass player
>second bass player and guitar player
>drummer (even though they made a whole video about how it's always just been "us"; The Overture)

It's not fair

Yeah no it's definitely become less "Panic at the Disco" and more "Brenden Urie Does Whatever The Fuck He Wants". I stopped really enjoying it all post- Vices and Virtues, and even then that can't even touch their first one

>realizing the bassist was the real chad

when you take as big of a risk as Pretty Odd....do you understand? Were you there in 2008 when it came out? When the hottest band on your schoolbus that literally everyone was singing Lying is the Most Fun to, came out with their second when album? When the christian jocks that liked them previously because Esteban was ironic and sexy enough to play on their yamaha and they had a song called Build God to trick their equally dumb parents, put their headphones in to listen to this album whose cover must also be an ironic joke haha? When their face slowly turned? When they realized that this psychedelic throwback album and top hats was not in fact 'just a joke' at all but 100% sincere? When the first strums of classic rock toned guitars played and they muttered ".....uhhh, dish iszz geyy dude" and deleted it immediately, embarrassed they ever even ironically talked about this band to a girl?

When you listen to Ryan and throw away being a teenager at the top of the world to put out some true art... Let him be man, let hi be

no