Total newfag here so I'm really sorry if I'm fucking something up. I'm in need of some advice or consolation guys...

Total newfag here so I'm really sorry if I'm fucking something up. I'm in need of some advice or consolation guys. Did any of you guys hear about the five kids who threw a rock off an overpass and killed someone a few months ago? The kid who actually threw the rock was a close acquaintance of mine and what happened really fucks me up. I feel as though what happened could have been prevented, Kyle was a very fucking dangerous individual and it was very obvious just from seeing how he acted in school. I suppose I might be going to the wrong place, but.. do you guys have any comments or advice Sup Forums?

Who gives a fuck, hope he fucking rots.

Bump
But it's because I'm high

Not your problem. If you saw him doing something shitty eventually then so did everyone else. Other friends, his family, teachers. Don't feel guilty man. There is nothing you could have done to stop this, you can absolve yourself completely.
Looks like he was gonna fuck up big time eventually. Pity is someone innocent paid for it with their life instead of this pos.

I also hope the cunt rots.

This

Believe me guys, I hope he rots too. It's just weird to think that the kid who taught me everything I know about my future profession in shop class is the one who made international headlines for killing someone. It fucks me up man. The town I'm from is literally a mile square and it's so insignificant compared to towns like Flint or Detroit.

This situation has absolutely nothing to do with you.
You shouldn’t be internalizing anything.
Grow the fuck up.

>snowflake detected

Then move on, live a good life and raise your children to NOT throw fucking rocks off an interstate overpass.

>5 kids
>posts 4

Are you the 5th OP?

Ok op, sure this is gonna have an effect on you. I'm glad it has because it shows you have empathy, intelligence and are probably an all round good person.

But know this had nothing to do with you. Just be glad you weren't with this douche that night.

throw yourself off an overpass or shut the fuck up.

talking about yourself in the third person isnt healthy, own up to the fact that you murdered another person, in cold blood, and just accept the black dick in your ass

kek

Thank you so much for the advice guys. It honestly really means a lot. It's still hitting us all pretty hard. We've had a lot of people prank call the school (repeatedly) asking to sign their kids up for "rock throwing classes." For a second thought that was premium fucking kek until I realized like, "oh yeah, Kyle, Mikadyn, Trevor, Alex, and Mark all actually fucking killed someone."

It's just a very surreal experience seeing kids you've known your whole life facing second degree murder charges. For anyone wondering, I'm a Junior - I'm not an adult yet. I know "real life" is fucking crazy and all but like.. this is the first huge wake up call I've had since a friend of mine died in a car accident this Summer. and it was a hell of a wake up call.

planning on it homeboy

don't actually ily

welcome to real life kiddo.

Don't do that else you'll become the rock that killed someone. Use a rope.

thank

Life is random, fucked up, cruel. You couldn't have prevented anything. You couldn't have done anything about it. Its vanity to think otherwise.

Just think about this whole deal next time you're considering trusting your fellow man, or the general "is this a good idea" self-check enters your head.

good thinking, don't wanna waste more life than I need to

Thank you for your advice, and you're right. I've been inexplicably conscientious of every decision I've made since everything went down. It's made me think twice about the littlest stuff.

lmfao

Coming here for advice is like going to a pedo for childcare tips.

Doesn't sound like the best place to spend your life. I'd be looking for opportunities outside your town/state

B& underage cuck

Remember this from localish news.
Fuck em all.
What the fuck could you have done?

M8 you aren't him even with a blood relation you aren't him do some charity work or some shit like that hell if you want when it comes to his parole hearing try to make sure he stays in jail

I know, I've been a lurker since about 7th grade. This is my first time posting. There are definitely some good people on here with great, well-thought-out, thought-provoking opinions though. There's obviously people who are more experienced in life and know a hell of a a lot more about it's craziness than me. I'm just looking for some consolation I guess. The honest people are making me laugh at least.

OP is 13

Sure you may have gotten close with the kid, and I’m sure he was a semi decent person. These guys are definitely past the rock throwing age tho. Most normal guys stop doing that shit when they are 10. I could see throwing eggs off the highway, but seriously rocks? I’m sure they didn’t mean to kill anybody, but that’s not what counts.

Clio isn't necessarily a bad place. Of course there's some burnouts and druggies here and there but nothing like this. The entire town has just kind of been frozen still for the past few months because of it. It's very surreal, I don't know how to describe it other than that. The school did a fundraiser for the victim's family and raised a shit ton of money for them. I do want to move out of state when I get older though.

homie they threw boulders, a couch, a reclining chair, a fridge, tractor tires. They had been doing it for months before they got caught. The only reason they for sure got caught is because Mark was bragging about it to his grade. They went to McDicks after they killed the dude like nothing even fucking happened. They're literally pieces of shit

actually im 5
I don't even know man. In the logical part of my mind I know there's nothing I could have done, yet I can't help feeling guilt for it.
yes

I'm from Detroit, this kind of thing is just part of growing up. The longer you live the more murderers you'll know.

Michigan, right? I used to live in B.C. Ended up knowing some seriously fucked up people. Hard to wash that feeling off. Only advice I can give you is to be more alert to the warning signs going forward. dont hesitate if you believe the person's really going to do it, no matter what. It's not a good feeling to be a squealer, but its a far less filthy feeling than knowing you could've saved some lives.

Didnt these cunts plead not guilty?

Lowest of the low.

thank you so much. Who did you know that was fucked up out in BC?
I'm sure dude, it's just weird as fuck. Growing up is weird as fuck. I don't know how to say it other than that.

going to try pleading insanity. fucking idiots.

As a fellow Michigander
Learn from this, but don't let it occupy, divert, distract, or destroy ou. And that's true no matter what geography.
Some people are straight up pieces of shit. Most people. Don't be one and don't fall for any of their lies.
"Better kind. Be polite. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
Stay frosty b/ro.

Well next time kill him before he kills someone if you saw it coming

Everyone who replies to this thread is a newfag

No wait

tell him to aim at nigger cars next time.

thank you a lot, man. stay warm in this chilly ass degree weather, b/ro.
noble idea
kek

I think that's what pisses me off most about this type of shit, cunts like them GENUINELY believe they should be given a lighter sentence. The fact that they even bother trying to defend themselves in any way is just salt on a wound.

Lol, without windchill it isn't even single digits yet. About to take a cold shower and go for a jog. After this shit and Irish coffee.

No. Fuck you nigger. Lol

I’m from Brighton, OP. This is life in south east Michigan. It’s a death trap, whether it’s suicide, arson, murder, overdose, or car accident. I’m 39 now, and suicide has definitely taken the most. My friend Jason killed himself on Halloween when I was 18 and it’s been a yearly occurrence since. I would get out as fast as possible. I’ve been in Amsterdam for the past seven years and rarely go back to Michigan because I’m sure, almost irrationally, that something will get me. Seriously, leave as fast as you can. Take your skill in whatever trade you’re persuing elsewhere, as long as it’s not Ohio lol

>be OP
>a cunt murders someone
>OP feels bad for the cunt

Good guy OP confirmed

They recorded it too. The police confiscated all of their phones as evidence. They're royally fucked. It's so painfully obvious that what happened, happened.

I don't feel bad for any of them. I just feel as though this tragedy did not need to take place. I don't believe it was their right to take someone's life, someone's father, and someone's husband away.
thank you for the advice homie.

If tragedies needed to take place, then they would not by definition be tragedies.
Just unfortunate and unavoidable.

>Junior
underage b&