/box/

Previous The Unified Heavyweight Championship of the World

>Saturday April 29th - Sky Sports Box Office UK Showtime US HBO US (Replay)
Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko
Scott Quigg vs Viorel Simion
Luke Campbell vs Darleys Perez

>Saturday May 6th
Joseph Parker vs Razvan Cojanu

>Saturday May 6th - HBO US Boxnation UK
Canelo Alvarez vs Julio Cesar Chavez Jr
Lucas Matthysse vs Emmanuel Taylor
David Lemieux vs Marcos Reyes

>Saturday May 13th - Sky Sports UK
Khalid Yafai vs Suguru Muranaka
Ceferino Rodriguez vs Sam Eggington

>Saturday May 13th - BT Sport UK
Josh Warrington vs Kiko Martinez
James Dickens vs Thomas Patrick Ward

>Saturday May 20th - BT Sport UK Showtime US
Gervonta Davis vs Liam Walsh
Ryan Walsh vs Marco McCullough

>Saturday May 20th - HBO US Boxnation UK
Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-4449148/Tyson-Hughie-Fury-blame-failed-drug-test-offal.html
strawpoll.me/12234052/r
youtube.com/watch?v=UB0pUrkDXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=2z3p3uR_3mQ
twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/status/857607859521150976
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#buzzing

tyson is the goat of all time

#stayhumble

19 year old Tyson is the GOAT HW sub edition

5th for old man bitchko stopping AJ in the 8th

Johnny Tapia

>Tyson and Hughie Fury to blame failed drug test on eating contaminated offal with the pair claiming to eat a WHOLE BOAR between them every week
dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-4449148/Tyson-Hughie-Fury-blame-failed-drug-test-offal.html

I knew they were innocent. Haters btfo

Fucking steroid eating boars giving gypsies a bad name

In the past week wild boars have taken out three ISIS militants and the Fury crime syndicate

desu joshua could easily be way more of a cunt given his life

Golovkin ducked Billy Joe Saunders because he doesn't want to risk losing before getting the Canelo pay day

Irish gypsies are officially the most powerful race on the planet

I would laugh so hard if Billy won the decision in Kazakhstan

Reminder that Klitschko hasn't won a fight in exactly two years, and looked fairly past it even then

Loling out loud at anyone who spends £20 on this shit

Based Fury beating charges haters btfo

Remember when Klitshcko was actually fearsome and not a walking goofy looking pro-Western white collar shill?

Good times.

Preach it

This is getting weird.

nah cos i dont actually watch boxing lol

Wlad's got a secret USB. Mind Games.

Joshua's eyes change in the week before a fight.

must be the elephant steroids

In 2014 against Pulev he got wobbled by a jab and in 2013 he had to resort to blatant cheating to beat the midget Povetkin in one of the messiest fights I've ever seen. Seriously, he was arguably on the slide already by the time he fought David Haye in 2011. At this point he's just a nice ripe cherry waiting to be plucked. He's going to get absolutely flattened

Member when he got in the ring with AJ a couple months a go and begged people to watch the fight lol

You mean before you'd seen him interviewed?

Remember when Wlad embarrassed Haye and Vitali destroyed Hide?

Let's be real, British heavyweights have always been shite (lennox is canadian) and are only getting big now because the division is weak as fuck and wlad is an old man

So you're all pretty confident of a Joshua win?

strawpoll.me/12234052/r

fury is irish and aj is nigerian

>obsession is love in an extreme shape

Wlad

It's tempting to pick Wlad because the best version of Wlad that we've seen in the past is better than the best version of Joshua that we've seen so far, but the real story is that Wlad is 41, has been out of the ring for a year and a half and looked utterly over the hill in his last fight

He looked over the hill against Jennings and Joshua is the exact same size and reach so not easy to grind down. I think Joshua will time him.

>out of the ring for a year and a half
That's what really swings it for me, inactivity is bad enough by itself and there's no way to know how much he may have declined in the meantime.

Obsessed fighters always win

youtube.com/watch?v=UB0pUrkDXnc

>le tapped to strikes by matt serra, missed weight against nick diaz and lost to pig rigg man

hmm

Who's the fat guy holding the belt?

You boys ready for PinkUnderwear to dominate the Super Caneloweight division?

Wlad looks really well. The older he gets the more he seems to look like Vitali. Who knows what he's got left? Is he made from the same stuff as comeback Foreman or Bernard Hopkins? I really don't think so

Fury's voice sounds terrible. Supposedly because of a punch to the throat

youtube.com/watch?v=2z3p3uR_3mQ

Diaz please

>all these britcasuals

*pukes*

BUZZING
U
Z
Z
I
N
G

Daily dose of Buzz

What is this? A buzz for ants

Nevermind expanded now. Maximum buzzing

>phoneposters

baka

With a side order of "smash it", why are working class lads so predictable?

twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/status/857607859521150976

Tyse seems to be in a good mood. Is fully back in attention seeking promo mode now. Interesting that he's tagging boxnation and BT in stuff now too, wonder if they have a deal.

Who here can't wait to see our kid AJ

#dothebusiness

???

AJ is quarter Irish.

Bhop because he spent most of his teens working out in jail and has always taken care of his body. Hadn't drunk alcohol in decades or any type of soda, and he sleeps like an old man

Get him in Madison Square Garden or the Barclay's and fill it up like they did with Frampton

I can't believe they actually made a pretend belt for the Junior vs Canelo fight, maybe a focused junior can beat Canelo but there's a reason they made this fight in the first place, was so that they can say they haven't always fought fighters that were smaller than Canelo

>round 7 of holyfield vs Foreman

#TeamChavez #WarJulio

can only hope, the least I can say about julio is that he doesn't duck anybody even if he's pretty much used his fathers influence, you can say canelo is basically doing the same shit with de la hoya

I think this will be the best performance he's ever put on Tbh, he knows this is his one chance to step out of his father's shadow and Canelo might be overlooking him. I certainly don't think it's as much of a foregone conclusion as some people seem to. Would be quite funny, fucking DLH over for messing around with the GGG negotiations.

Hope so, I'm rooting for junior even though I'm convinced this will be Canelos, it's just too much to overcome, the judges will already for sure be prepared to give Canelo the decision no matter what happens, Canelo will for sure come in weighing more than Julio, I mean the things I can see happening in where he wins would be, that he uses his height and reach to outbox him but still land shots, the body is going to have to be the main focus, which is what Liam Smith should've done but didn't, because I don't see Junior getting knocked out by anything other than shots to the body either, he does seem to be more focused for this fight though

Doing the business lads

*fist emoji*

Chavez Jr is going to be soooo drained he will barely be able to make the ring walk let alone defend himself against the best boxer on the planet Santos Saúl Álvarez Barragán.

Suprsing their are this many women supporters.

Do girls like boxing in UK or is it just the AJ phenomenon?

*glove emoji* *glove emoji* *glove emoji* *bicep emoji* *fist emoji*

no he is a week out and within 5 lbs of the limit.

He actually trained properly for this fight.

You already know

what is your problem with the working classes did one of them steal your lunch money.

>fury
That's not an ethnic Irish name, either is Saunders. Both families have at some time adopted the Traveler lifestyle. Like myself, Fury is a Cambro Norman name in Ireland. (Cambro being Welsh), Saunders is a Norman name also.

Canelo is in beast mode, he looks hench for this fight

>Super Caneloweight division
This cracks me up everytime.

Chavez middlweight in 2012 he can make 164.5. He's 6'1 and pretty tough, Canelo won't bully him

I believe you but there's a difference between training properly for one fight and training properly when you've done so for your entire career. Alvarez will be able to dig deeper.

Chavez quits on the stool after 6

I'm from the future

Vamos Campeon

I fear for his health

Against that pussy redhead? Please

>implying this sp00ky skellington can even boil himself down to the weight let alone win

He looks like he's about to die

#zumbando

redheads and gingers are genetically superior you only have to look at Messi,Conor McGregor, Stephen Curry to see that

People acting like idiots is funny lad, sorry if you're enlightened by your intelligence enough to be above all that but not all of us have managed yet.

>Messi
He's just a Barbarossa though.

Is his casket ready, he looks near death

off by 4

add to that list tom brady

5 pounds away

Canelo will be getting countered all night

That was some pretty fun manlet violence, thanks greece.

RIP chavez

What would it take for Minimumweights to become popular in the west?

Come to think of it, I couldn't even name a single American Minimumweight titlist.

lol damn, I didnt know he looked like that.

Oh god, he's going to die :(

White and black people don't come at those sizes unless they are literal midgets

Famine. Then everyone will look like that.

i find it hard to believe that anyone thinks this walking corpse has any chance against Canelo

It would basically have to be an asian that talks a lot of shit and only gets KO's we get somewhat popular, it would basically have to be all bangers

like this guy said, its rare to find many other nationalities being this height, unless its someone much taller killing themselves to make weight

I think all it would take was an exciting Mexican fighter and a worthy rival, preferably also Mexican. That would get the American TV networks interested

>It would basically have to be an asian that talks a lot of shit and only gets KO's

Next Naseem Hamed then

Koksal Baba to turn pro

why are there so few if any good Dutch boxers? the average height in Holland is about 6'9. Where are all the Dutch heavyweights

I think kickboxing is their sport

And Judo.

Klitschko backers:

Luis Ortiz
Tyson Fury
Peter Fury
Deontay Wilder
Boxing Gossip You Tube channel
Steve Bunce

Joshua backers:

Tony Bellew
Adam Booth