6'0ft short manlet here

6'0ft short manlet here.
My life sucks, I can't get laid, always get rejected by women because of my height.
I've always struggled to find a job, now I earn less than my tall workmates who actually does less than me.
Is there any reason to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...bruh, you're not short.
In America that's a tad bit above average.

6'0ft?
HAAHAHHA? WTF?
I was 6'0 when I was 14 and I was one of the shortest kids in my class.

>6'6" is optional height

Boring pasta is boring

Im 6"8'. Ama

>tfw manlet means anyone who cares about their heights

Is your height ever an inconvenience?

Lol

> be me
> 5'6
> skilled labor
> $90k/yr in Midwest
> wife is 5'11 and cooks me a bloody steak once a week
>life is good and I don't care about your bullshit height standards.

I would honestly kill myself if I was as short as you.
I am 6'7ft tall and my life is pretty good actually.
I get laid almost every day by different girls. Girls always says positive things about my height.
I earn much more than my short workmates and I'm getting paid for doing absolutely nothing.

is it just me or is the height requirement for manlet stats getting higher and higher by the year? I smell insecure faggotry in this thread.

>6'0ft

>Girls always says positive things about my height.
really? like "hows the weather up there?" and "do you play basketball?" riiiiiiiight. Only women who like dudes beyond 6'3 and below 5'7 are fetishists.

You might not know it, but girls will always like tall guys. It's just natural to choose the most superior male.
And girls usually says ''wow, you're so tall, I like tall guys :)''

I'm 8'11.
Fucking manlets don't know whats up.
I walk outside and men just give me money, women just strip and beg for my cock in their mouth.
Under 8'5" is manlet.
KYS kids.

You might be lying.

Human height is not a skill.

Only manlet would say something like this.
Your skill does not matter, women will always choose the tallest guys.

XD uh no... theres something called a ceiling effect. Anything beyond 6'3 is NOT attractive. It goes it to freak territory and unless you're playing major league basketball or some shit, you're hooking up with women who have a height fetish. Usually by "tall guy" they typically mean taller than they are.

>tfw no matter how bad things get you will never be a manlet
I could literally do nothing at all and forever stay above all manlets currently suffering through life
It must suck having you're one and only existence wasted as a manlet

5'9 here, personality is what gets me laid. Try being an actual person.

Dude what yes all,the time I hate fans and doorways.

5'9 isn't a manlet. 5'9 - 6 is within normal range man.

I think it might be hyperbole.
You know, as the idiots in this thread to seem to be going along with OP's assertion that under 6'3" is short. when the reality 5'10" is average height for men in NA, 5'8" in EU. 6'0" + is tall, 6'3" is rare and borderline freak.
You sniffed out the sarcasm though, so gj.

Remind me again what the point of these threads are.

^
Winning

to keep the gyms clear

>this
im 6'4 and i feel too tall until i see someone taller but that is a rarity

I'm 6'7ft tall guy.
I was in the gym yesterday. There I saw 6'0ft short malet loser lifting heavy weights.
Looked so pathetic.
No matter how much you lift, you'll never be as tall as me.

XD my buddy is about 7'0 and I can visibly see the guy struggling with just about everything. I really wish that they would make things for people of all sizes. His house is huge though.

6 inches and 8 feet?. impressive

XD sure thing string bean

The only thing I've ever learned from Sup Forums is that tall men are rude cunts.

Because manlets deserves everything we say about them.

Lmao the amount of fucktard winterfags in this thread

how do you know it's a legit tall guy saying this?

were your classmates all future nba centers?

6'4" is alright, it's on that line of freakish, but it certainly wouldn't repel women or anything.
I'm 6'2", and I feel like that's the sweet spot. Taller than 9/10 men, but nothing is inconvenient for me.

i disagree. 6'4 is where proportions start to look like shit. most women WILL be bothered by it. My cousin is 6'3 and people always comment negatively about his lankiness.

pull the trigger you manlet piece if shit

I dunno how hardline that is. I know people who are like 5'5 who arel anky as fuck.
I think ALOT of the time people over 6'0 have bad posture, and it makes them look disproportionate. Just stand up straight with your shoulders back, I bet it fixes it dramatically.

6'2ft is the average height for male.
Average DOESN'T mean perfect.
Girls usually prefer 6'3 to 6'6ft tall guys.

real chart

Transgirls prefer guy's over 6'3 to 6'6. Regular women usually don't tread below anything shorter than they are. Trannies/femboys/traps love taller dudes though.

>tfw 5'9
>tfw can still pull dimes
It's not so bad

Manlet loser made that chart.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

US = 5'9"
Canada = 5'9"
UK = 5'9"
AUS = 5'9"

Pretty even across the board.
thee are outlier countries, Nigeria at 5'4", Netherlands at 6'0.

Average height is 5'9", get over it.

What is yao ming's dating pool according to this?
(he's 7ft 6)

Considering the average woman is around 5 foot 4, 6'0 is not even close to short.

6’2” masterrace reporting

No idea. They only included realistic height. He's worth $120 million, so probably 99%.

www.xvideos.com/video15040283/nino_follado_por_madura_de_brunoymaria_con_tetazas_enormes

I'm 17' 9". Anything under 17' 8" is manlet tier

why haven't you started training to be at least a d-league shooting forward

Wow, you're so tall.
I bet girls goes crazy for you.

I fuck 12 different girls a day based off my height alone

yeah if you don't bang your head on the truck clearance sign every time you walk under a bridge then good luck with the friend zone manlets

If a plane flies over your head and you don't have to duck then damn do i feel sorry for you heightcel

If you aren't constantly observing the curvature of the earth when you walk around you must be a permavirgin

6'1" and have none of these problems. It's not your height, you probably just suck.

Then you're blind.

If you haven't been able to discover a new planet just by walking into your backyard and looking up i hope you have plenty of lube and unlimited internet shorties

>using imperial system for height

maybe you should be the one considering suicide

^ Good man

If by women you mean bloodsucking leeches with no personality beyond their lust for cold hard cash and dick then you would be right

How to calculate this shit to cm?
I am 191cm tall

5'8
11" wang
27 years old
$60/h self employed builder
partner of 7 years
partner makes 120k/Year

>listening to charts made by neckbeards to make even above average people feel bad about themselves.

Listen up bitch: Your height isn't the problem, your personality is. What respectable woman would ever be willing to date some dumbass who listens to Sup Forums? 6ft is fine. Heck, even 5'5" is fine, just get yo shit together.

Are you fucking serious?

> dumbass who listens to Sup Forums

He shouldn't be listening to you either considering that you are also a part of Sup Forums? But whatever, the general gist of it is correct. Don't be worried about your height OP, be worried about your personality.