Okay Sup Forumsros, just got these dried shrooms from my sister. Anyone know what kind they are and what to expect...

Okay Sup Forumsros, just got these dried shrooms from my sister. Anyone know what kind they are and what to expect? I plan on taking them on new years eve with a friend

Looks like crap, where are the caps?

There's only one small cap, she already took some of them, what's the difference between caps and stems?

Also, how much is this and how high can we expect to get? This will be the first time for both of us

Is that even enough to share?
Your sister ate all the caps and left you with stems
>Kek

tell your sister to stop being a stingy cunt

Nothing. Expert shroom taker and grower here. Most people think the caps have more psilocybin in them and they are fucking wrong. No practical determination has been reached. Stems and caps are practically the same when it comes to getting fucked up.

Make sure you fast.
Don't eat dairy that day.
Make sure you are not on an SSRI's
AND Set and Setting.

Follow this shit and you will be golden.

Kek, I got them for free

I'm on an SNRI, is that okay?

pro tip, this user knows whats up.
i like to make tea then mix it w apple juice and then its bang zoom to the moon

So making tea with the dust actually works?

Would just eating the dust work too?

NO, anything that fucks with your serotonin levels will fuck up your trip. You need to stay off of them for at least 7 days.

Thanks for my props

Yes. Get the water to a "pre" boil where the bubbles start to show up. No a running a boil. Once you are a PRE boil, pour the water on shrooms. Steep for 15 minutes. You will be good. I suggest eating the raw material to get the best out of your buck.

Yes. If you don't like the taste, look into chocolates or even "liquid shrooms"... myco willy on youtube does a decent tutorial.

If things get scary just remember you ate mushrooms and its ok. If you lose all your senses and "die" its calles an ego death and its very scary but looking back later you'll learn a lot about yourself.

I dont think psychedelics should be used for partying but definately think everyone should try mushrooms at least once.

I think this dude just recently tried psyches. I'm glad it put the fear of God and existence into him, but if you're actually a psychonaut, this shit is laughable.

I've always found that tripping on a full stomach makes me shit less. Those little fuckers tie my guts up good but if I drop them on top of dinner, I stay off the shitter more.

Liquid shrooms dude. Everclear, steep shroom in that shit for 7 days ( i found that to be most effective). Strain with a metal strainer. Drink liquid with your favorite beverage. I used water. Couldn't even taste the shit.

The reason you get stomach issues is cause shrooms are made from chitin. This is a fibrous material that shrimp tails and bug exoskeletons are made from. Are stomachs cannot digest this shit. If you do liquid shrooms you cut out all the stomach shit.

can anyone verify this?

Far out. Thanks for the tip annon.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, YOUR EGO WILL DIE!

Ive done shrooms a lot man. Ego death doesnt happen every time but when it happens... oh boy hold on to your hat.

Other times I watched that crappy Final Fantasy 7 movie with my roommate and it turned into kino.

Or I just giggled like an idiot while shit fucking morphed and I saw eyeballs everywhere

I definately think shrooms can rewire your brain and make you a better person too.

fuck yeah it works and you dont have to wait 7 days and fuck with that everclear grain alcohol.

I can. lol. Dude I'm shroom expert. Been doing them for 14 years. Been growing and extracting for like 6 years. This is the best information you can get for real.

For sure bro.

Best way to use shrooms medicinally: By yourself, in the dark, with music no lyrics. Don't do shrooms with others cause you hold yourself back. Do big doses of shrooms by yourself so you can truly live out the magic.

Do you think the amount I have in the OP image will be enough for both of us to have a good trip?

Not him but you guys sound like noobies so yeah, probably.

And yeah make sure its a friend you trust completely. Nothimg worse than tripping with strangers or people you arent 100% around.

Yeah I've known him for over 10 years and our other friend who we've also known for 10 years is trip sitting

First time I tripped I did 1.3 grams. That bag looks like at least 4 grams. It should be enough for 2 newbies for sure. Remember my rules. If you follow my rules you will be good dude. Safe tripping bro.

I have never understood tea. lets take a small amount of horrible tasting shit and turn it into a large batch of horrible tasting shit.

You'll be fine user. Maybe have a nice comfy blanket and you'll be fine.