Would he destroy the entire roster, Sup Forums?

Would he destroy the entire roster, Sup Forums?

he weighs 150 lbs. there are 300lb roided guys there who would heem him in 1 punch

Maybe, although they're still really good athletes. I think it kind of depends on the rules of the fight, but having weight/reach advantage is huge, so again, its kind of tough to say.

If mcgregor could keep it on the ground and avoid getting hit hard, he'd definitely win

The average female wrestler has more muscle mass than him

lmao they'd snap his little potato neck like it's nothing.
Should happen and be televised, manlets everywhere need to FUCKING LEARN

Brock Lesnar and Braun Strowman would literally kill him

I just imagine Mcmeme punching some one like the big show and just breaking his fist from the punch. It would be pretty hilarious

>roster

The Big Show
>7' 1" 383 pounds

Conor Mcgregor
>5' 9" 154 pounds

He maybe could, as long as he kept a distance.

Some of those dudes are just so gigantic it would impossible for a manlet like mcgregor to wrestle if they went down together.

how would mcgregor fight some really fat but muscular.

He could literally pick him up and throw him outside the ring

He can't beat Jinder "The Manlet Killer" Mahal

Well he wouldn't even be able to reach the heads of some guys

WWE is fake as fuck but they're still top tier athletes nonetheless. They're literally professional stuntmen/real actors

Conor McGregor vs Rikishi

who would win? I'd bet 1000 USD on Rikishi 2bh

OUR GUY

>Your

BBDWTS

Hilarious when manlets think they're the shit. You fight other manlets for a reason. Wrasslin is bent but they still have a lot of strength and most of them can probably fight. Brock lesnar would snap this Irish spud's spine.

Keep the distance and let the gigga nigga gas out

>Sunday's

Smarks on Suicide watch

Hell in a Cell against Brock Lesnar for real? Nigga please...

>all the mandrama spergs ITT
There's a reason conditioning is such a huge deal and fighters don't just put on a ton of muscle. Unlike mandrama playground assgrabing, a fight drains a tank SUPER fast, especially if you got huge muscles/lot of mass, and then they're just weighing you down. Just look at Conor vs The Mountain, they're just playing around but Hafthor is gasping for air 30 seconds in. If you think some mandrama juicehead with no technique or conditioning is gonna catch or land on a fucking world champion fighter, there's a reason you watch wwe.
>inb4 muh hourlong soap opea assgrabfest
Yea, two dorks playing pretend with eachother with tons of spots where they rest or slow the pace is the same as a legitimate adrenaline-fueled fight.
Roger Huerta, a gut who was DECENT in UFC, murdered a fucking linebacker in a street fight. I'll put my money on a linebacker over a mandrama actor anyday.

They're all retarded. All of them make money by taking hits to the head and getting (more) retarded from concussions.

One of the most cucked guys on the roster just legitimately HEEMED an Irish manlet. Connor would actually die.

BASED ROMAN WORKING THE MMA MARKS

CAN'T HINDER THE JINDER

Woi Barrah would heem him