Some reviewer makes channel to have fun and make funny sketches

>some reviewer makes channel to have fun and make funny sketches.
>immediately redditors are crying about muh alt rite and pole
What happened to this board?

Numales came in and thought this board was reddit 2.0

15 year old redditors were the ones watching that channel. Anthony is 30 for christsake but he acts half his age.

Freedom of speech exists for a reason. Soon there will be a platform that challenges YouTube's advertiser focused content and allows the content creators to create the content they want to.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a reddit board

They just wanna shit on fants

I was really hoping this thread would get ignored

Is it not though?Our essential albums are 99% the same.

That's because reddit modeled their essentials after ours, not the other way around.

YOU CANT IGNORE THE TRUTH ONCE YOU STUMBLE UPON IT,YOU IGNORANT IMBECILE SHEEP.

yeah, remember voat? that platform focused on free speech that would dethrone reddit? and slimgr? gitlab?

[spoiler]yeah me neither[/spoiler]

I think what the Fender did was bullshit but there's a fuckton of threads being made and they don't belong on this board
go discuss your retarded youtube drama bullshit on reddit

Sup Forums essentials are essential to help people assimilate to the board culture, and to introduce people to new genres
Reddit essentials are what they consider top albums and yes while the list happens to be almost identical it's there for different reasons depending on the place

>Redditor calling someone reddit to fit in
Sounds like something a redditor would say.

Which in turn makes you a redditor

New genres?90% of this board listens to rap and indie shit xD

nah it's just fuck all
nu males, olde males, they can all suck my dick

um.. freeze peach is a spook, sweetie

So you do understand what this means?A lot of us browse both sites.I don't see why you are trying to differentiate so hard.
Just accept it,we are an unfiltered plebbit v2.
>Upvote me bros
>I am le correct one here

what reddit essentials are you referring to

r/music is just queen posts
hhh is kanye and brockhampton
idek the rest because they're all shit

Sup Forums isn't special. it's just full of smugness, bowie fans, and people tricking themselves into liking shit music.

Hasn't this board always been infested with reddit numales who think they're edgy by browsing Sup Forums and regurgitating shit memes?

You forgot the outliers,the ones who differ from normies and are disgusted by normie's musical taste.

I wish
Google owns YouTube so it’s not as simple as what you’re saying. They’ve pretty much got a monopoly and they know it

>leftis
proofread your shitty memes nigger

Fantano has been making fun of SJWs for like 2 years. Why is this surprise? Did you not see his "resist capitalism" videos? Or his off-hand remarks in a lot of his material? Or his livestream with Sargon of Akkad and JonTron?

Just for you bby ;)

>leftis
OOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH IMAGINE BEING YOU RIGHT NOW

what is the reddit essential list?

literally what poleosis's say about td you cluck

sheet, meant for

To start, I don't think Fantano is racist or sexist or whatever. I do think that various internet people like Sargon, etc. use him to normalize their views. This brings into question whether someone should be judged by what they believe or how useful they are to differing ideologies.

this?

I getting really tired of uniformed /lit/ users who see a bunch of Stirner memes and just start calling things spooks. He wrote one book, it wouldn't take you that long to read it.
It's genuinely unbelievable how many people seriously think Reddit is primarily liberal outside of the default subs, and think that people that only visit the default subs would even bother coming on Sup Forums. This isn't 2012, the demographics have shifted.

This image needs to be made for Sup Forums far mor than Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Sup Forums is pretty much 50% neogaf/tumblr/reddit now if not more.

>outside of the default subs
You mean the most popular and mainstream part of the site? How retarded can you be reddit?

>tricking themselves into liking shit music
Imagine deluding yourself to this extend. How much of an egocentric narcissist do you have to be to believe that?

it's like mucore but retarded and not at all self-aweare

i dont like it

>I getting really tired of uniformed /lit/ users who see a bunch of Stirner memes and just start calling things spooks. He wrote one book, it wouldn't take you that long to read it.
Don't blame /lit/, most of /lit/ hate that anime meme philosopher.

>indie shit
>xD
if you knew anything about indie music, you know that it's a shitty meme term that doesn't explain much.
Hell, i didn't know what prog rock was until i came here, i didn't even know what shoegaze, noise rock, post-hardcore and other alternative genres existed.

what do you mean about self awareness?

So.... it's Sup Forums-core?

back in the day where the Sup Forumscore chart was posted left and right and constantly updated it was known to all that the whole point of the chart was to win a "hipster victory" over others.

No one on this board is a a leftist or SJW that wanted Fantano's shitty comedy channel to get shut down.

We just want to discuss music and don't think your diarrhea alt-right crusades need to shit up the board with 50,000 thinly veiled political whining threads.

Honestly surprised it took this long, that's why I don't think Sup Forums is totally cucked.

this
the problem with pol isn't that im a cum guzzling sjw trans refugee and that they trigger me, the problem with pol is that they keep making threads and post thinking that they're being super subtle about polposting on other boards whereas it's immediately obvious to everyone that they're just trying to start shit.

this, everytime someone complains about offtopic Sup Forums posts they whine about how this board are all liberal pussies

>but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes!!

like clockwork

Never even posted on Sup Forums once in my life kid, it's just hilarious how hard liberals on this site try to make a boogieman of it. And the irony is the clockwork is your posts doing exactly what the OP's image said.

>it's just hilarious how hard liberals on this site try to make a boogieman of it.
see

You'll be alright tho

There are plenty of Sup Forums tier redditors and there are plenty of reddit tier Sup Forumstants. If you look in the chart threads I guarantee you that there will be some Sup Forumscore on there. So if people are putting Sup Forumscore on their charts that must mean that they think that the album is a "top" album for them. Now combine that with all the lurkers who are too afraid to post their chart because they're afraid of being ripped apart and there will be tons of crossover.

reddit is the true master race

This board is like the least Sup Forums board on Sup Forums

Pay special attention and notice how you will never see a non-Sup Forums poster defend Sup Forums

Maybe it's because non-Sup Forums posters get accused of being Sup Forums because everything not in full lock-step with modern mainstream liberalism is Sup Forums, and this fantano shit is the same thing at play. Sometimes I wonder if you people know where you are.

nigga ain't nobody gonna defend Sup Forums either get your shit together

>funny sketches
lol
people should just shut the fuck up about fantano altogether. it's like talking about keemstar or leafy or one of those other youtube drama magnets. there should just be and e-celebs board for this shit

I am a reddit user (not a gay-ass redditor) AMA

eh I misread your post, not sure what you're getting at

>What happened to this board?
It died. The final blow came two months ago. Want simple proof? Even the majority of tripfriends left.

the channel sucked, it was the most awful dogshit I've ever seen. Fantano is an complete cunt and always has been.

I have no idea why Sup Forums is defending this faggot. We should be glad he's deleting channels, he should delete his other ones too.

>faggot
go back to pol

upvoted

>We
Get off my board, faggot

>leftist realizes he can be turned on just the same and have life flippedupsidedown

When will this huge right wing presence on the internet finally end

You got Trump now, you guys are supposed to be happy but yet there's still 5 million people whining about cucks and sjws every day and it's almost impossible to avoid

People will stop whining about sjws when sjws stop whining about everything

I see little to no difference between this and Sup Forums

Just have your mental strawman stop whining it's not that hard

>fader journalists are now mental strawmans
huh

>the irony
Sjw politics and constant whining about trump is the default all over the internet and now it infests Sup Forums.

>hhh is kanye and brockhampton
I'd just like to interject and say hhh doesn't even like Kanye that much. Should've said Kendrick

I don't like Fantano at all. I don't agree with the shitty logic he uses for his reviews. But this kind of thing isn't right. It's tyrannical

THIS
H
I
S

Ignore and report

Don't THIS your own post

I thought it was just a couple hit pieces that made spread this shit. Are people really taking the "Fantano is alt-right" thing seriously?

I thought the articles were dumb hit pieces too until I saw this

Good fucking lord, when did everyone become so spineless?

Which epic r/the_donald sub made this hella epic edit?
Poltards are even worse than mu's nu-males.

You fulfilled the image. Good job, friend

suck my dick poledditor

>n-no you

Good one, friend

reminder anti sjw people are just pawns for the rich under the autistic abstraction of freeze peach and that by mocking people who critically view society you're against your own interests as a presumably working to middle class person under 40

Wow look at this guy keeping his cool and saying friend after every sentence, so based...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>freeze peach

>freeze peach
Stopped reading there

see

>funny sketches
You and the people who watched those shitty videos are the redditors.

>>>/reddit/

>reddit is and always was nazi racism
>Sup Forums is and always was chill liberalism and censorship
This narrative is hilarious, how successful do you think your campaign has been btw?

all the major web 2.0 platforms have had huge venture capital efforts behind them. including CIA money.

>We
You don't speak for Sup Forums or any part of Sup Forums, reddit cuck.

redditors were the one watching his "funny" sketches.

I'm a leftist. I wanted Fantano's channel shut down because it was fucking awful, not for any political reasons. I mean did you see that fucking spongebob video? Enough is enough.

>Enough is enough
>I'm putting my foot down
>No longer will you be allowed to make things I don't like, understand?

Why can't the right create art?

NU-MALES GALORE

NU-MALES GALORE

NU-MALES GALORE