How do I break up with my gf?

How do I break up with my gf?

dump her body in the nearest large body of water.

cut off your hand.
if that does work stop being a pussy

Too weak

also story whats the reason

Pull her aside, tell her you're not happy with the relationship (give reasons), and tell her you are breaking up with her.
Speak definitively, do not say "I want to break up".

Since you're on Sup Forums asking how to break up with your gf then this is either bait or you are beta. If case #2 is the truth, then nothing anyone will say will help because you already know what to do, you just have to actually do it. The strength to go through with breaking up with your (hopefully soon to be ex-) gf will only come from inside and nothing that can be said in this thread will help.
Good luck user, you already know what to do. Even if you say you don't, you really do.

t. experienced guy

Ive been cheating on her since day 1

rent a fork lift

Holy shit thats spot on...

Just tell her that

she keeps fucking other guys in our bed while im at work and sending me pictures

I hate fats, and she let herself go basically since the day we officially became bf/gf

Cuck

tell her you have aids but want to continue being friends with benefits

I kinda pushed my gf away, down the road she broke up with me and I pretended it was upsetting but was happy and "Free".
Fooled around with other girls and had a blast looking at the tinderella's out there.

Now I just want my GF back... she's in a new relashonship and Im just... bored?
Things are very boring now, all my hobbies don't do it for me anymore.

I just started my vacation, thinking of going to amsterdam and look at the whore catalog and shit down there, just to get some spark in my ass.
Oh and smoke some drugs, need a fire.

she browses /mlp/ and /lgbt/

I know how you feel man

which one is OP??

sit her down... and idk... use your words? like an adult? dont be a pussy and just tell her its not working out and dont be an asshole about it unless she deserves it

I know how you feel man

Last one

> (You)
Not the first one

yeah basically. I think I should just accept it now? The guys I see her with are getting blacker and blacker if u know what i mean

shit on her face while she's asleep

it worked for me pic related

this isn't me

That is a horrible, disgusting turd.
But I guess that was the point then.

Damn dude imvtrying break up with my girl and dont wanna end up like you, no offense

merry her and then wait for 6 month or so

Fuck her one last time, then, say your moving.

Also did she wake up??? What was the aftermath??

OP here, I forgot to mention we've been going out for 2 months and only made out a couple times so its not even that serious but i really dont want to break her heart especially since she keeps reminding me that im her dream guy

she deleted her facebook

One time she actually brought one of her lovers home on my day off and made me watch them and get them snacks when they weren't having sex... I mean its not all that bad, I still love her and she loves me!

Cant sadly

who is carlcuck?

I've found the best way is to have a R,a tic dinner or some shit then take her to the bedroom and fuck her as hard as you can, even take a penis pill if you can't stay hard, as you are about to cum start fist pumping the air and chanting your own name until completion. Once finished don't say a word, get off her, wipe your dick on the curtains, put your pants on and leave, never to see her again. Don't answer any of her phone calls and make sure you have all your shit out of her house and stuff.

Im not Chad

I commend you for an epic shit under extreme circumstances!

What kind of snacks?

Recently found out she has a penis

>topkek.png
just kill her.

Just fucking do it? You want to break up. There's no "How To" beyond that. If you're looking for an easy way out: there isn't one. Just bite the bullet and fucking do it.

I dont wanna go to prison

Oreos with milk, various types of chips, water. Jamal asked if I had any chicken, and I didn't so I offered to go out and get some.

>2008
>Will be 10 years ago
lmao

Fucking kek

>Jamal asked if I had any chicken
What he gonna do with chicken?
Sacrifice it?

OP here, i am beta as hell so breaking up with her is a struggle already but then all her friends will be on my ass

Murder her!

He was very hungry after fucking my girlfriend, so he wanted to eat some chicken. I thought that was very clear?

>penis
>she
Pick one OP

Uh that aint me

Homicide is always an option.