Anyone down for an incest thread?

Anyone down for an incest thread?

Sure

cool, what are you into?

>Wearing a condom

Yesterday I saw this really long greentext screenshot about a guy meeting his daughter and fucking her, someone has it?

it's always fake incest. I want real :(

Mentally ill thread.

it's Sup Forums
it's all mentally ill

Fucked one of my cousins and then wound up sleeping with her sister a lot more.

Reality check: Every thread on Sup Forums is a mentally ill thread.

this happened to me fucking last week!
>sister teasingly pulls down her pants
>I get a insta-boner and try to pull her pants up
>Don't do this here we have guests in the next room
>boner accidentally goes inside her pussy as I'm pressing into her trying to pull her pants up
>she starts rocking her hips smacking her ass into me pumping my cock playfully
>I can't believe it, shocked, I cum almost instantly
>complain in a low but furious tone, about the guests, feeling shocked and pull up her pants finally

Someone dump greentexts plz

bumpin with greentexts

you can find a metric shit ton of greentexts on the google drive. tinyurl dot com slash allthewincest. I'll dump some more though

thanks fam

this fucking dog CUNT

lurker bump

np. gotta spread the love

Someone posted a kik last night SaraJon3 and before she got spammed and blocked everyone she thought i was her brother dicking around and it sounded like there was some shit going on between them.

Who’s the chick?

>incest is ok
>statutory is bad

I’m confused

bump

pt.1

ITS ALMOST LIKE IF YOU'RE NOT PROCREATING TWO CONSENTING ADULTS CAN HAVE SEX

but hey rapes no different right? ya fukin idiiiot

bamp

pt.2

You need to adjust your dosage, son.

She fucking him?

are you retarded

I used to spy on my sister, saw it all and made for some amazing cums

Seemed like it.

> Oh Daddy Daddy
> Oh daughter, you touchy touchy
> smely fuuuuny, kissy kissy
> I shouldnt allow ... no one can ever know ...
> Daddy no worry not telly
> good girly, Pussy grabby
> oh daddy
> oh daughter
> many cummings

less greentext encyclopedias, more cheesy captions

yes, that's you. that's exactly how you sound. all of you

I actually suck my cousins cock when he sleeps.

Sauce plox

thanks, I couldn't tell what you were going for

Ohw fuck yeah, mortys mom is fucking hot

No, I just don’t speak spastic.

Unless someone can use real sentences to explain why a man fucking his daughter would care how old she is, OP image is still stupid.

It’s like saying a bank robber would be concerned to legally register his gun before the crime.

My wife's father got divorced, and I knew he started surfing CL to meet girls. I posted ads every couple days to the CL in his town with pics of my wife (no face, just body, nude, tits, pussy, etc), and an ad saying we were coming into town and looking for a silver fox to fuck her. After about the eighth or so time of posting, i got a reply that seemed like it may be from him. I carried on a couple day dialog with him, sending more pics, etc. He was all about her, talking about how hot her body was, how much he wanted to fuck her, etc. I told him we were narrowing it down to a handful of guys, but she wanted very much to be degraded, and treated like a total whore, and so we wanted to find a guy or two who would really be able to fulfill that fantasy. He played right into that, describing all the things he would do. He kept asking for a face shot. I went as far as lower half of face, no eyes. I said we would be there on a weekend when we would actually be visiting him with our kids.

I told him we decided to meet up with three guys at the same time, and would be getting a hotel room for the evening on that Saturday night and would he join. He was absolutely in. When we arrived up there on the Thursday, my wife, told him we were hoping to get a date night in, and would he watch the kids on Saturday night. I watched his face absolutely destruct, knowing he was missing out. About an hour later, I got an email from him to the throwaway account asking if there was any flexibility in the timing. I said I would try to extend it as long as I could.

That Saturday night we went out, and I ended up fucking my wife twice and cumming in her both times. When we got home, she looked totally disheveled, and she went to take a shower. I grabbed her thong and put it in his washing machine, on top, with the cummy gusset showing.

That looks like brittany spears.....

Like hot wings or chilli?

Pretty fucking certain my niece's friend did this! Fucking bitch!

I know exactly where and how I arrange my vegetables! Fucking cunt!

>did this with a banana once
>cold as fuck
>did get juicy tho
>later watch dad peel said banana
>inhaling all my scents
>nearly faint from excitement
>been doing it ever since

Lmaoo elaborate

I want to know what happens afterwards...

Bump

sauce on that gif?

those aren't stairs