Be me 19

>be me 19
>varying amount of gender dysphoria (goes from "silly idea" to suicidal about it) since 3 years
>therapy didnt help
>will never be a real girl anyways

What do Sup Forums?
why even live?

Become a hero
Or stop whining and become a trap

well, what don't you like about being a guy?
we have the most convenient genitalia after all, hah.
do you think genders matter? maybe instead of trying to be this or that just accept that you're a male, but also an unique being that might not (try to) be the good old Adonis?

more seriously, the only one who can help you is yourself

life is a big joke, there's no reason, no end, we're just here to make the most of it.

There's plenty of reason to live, man.

I'm 50 years old and I've wanted to be a girl all my life. I'm OK with it because there's plenty of other stuff in life to be satisfied with.

>a hero

VR nigga

propably, just dont feel like making the most of it too often anymore.
I propably wouldnt last that long

let a guy fuck you in the ass and then decide if suicide would be worth it.

a hero, an hero. I'm the real anus guitar hero OG here guys

also just fuck yourself isn't that what hermes did from Futurama with the lambo.

Porque no los dos

Sorta same. If you're sure about it then transitioning will probably be good for you. Either way it'll help to take up other interests/pursuits or try to solve other problems with your life and see how you feel then, like if you're a social outcast like myself.

just go get fucked in the ass by a guy. it's a life changing experience.

Accept reality
Or realize your end

Instead of being who u actually are... take a ton of hormones and get an unneccesary dangerous surgery. This is the real answer. Plus ppl will call you a hero and brave for some reason.

well there is nothing wrong with having unrealistic desires.everyone has some. can't let them control your life though.like i know as much as i'd like to be,i won't be a millionaire tomorrow, but i'm starting to be happy with the things i have. if i started spending all the money i have on get rich quick schemes, i'll likely lose it all, and there is very little chance i'd be that one who hit the lottery.you piss with the cock you've got, you make do with what you have. learn what it is you actually need to be happy with yourself, because it can't *just* be a vagina. the worse thing you'd want to do is go all out, transition, and realize your life is still missing something else. what happens when the only thing you tell yourself you needed to be happy stops making you happy. i've seen it happen personally, regret rates are surprisingly high with male to female, had a friend who rejected all his old pals and family who didn't support his decision, made a new group of very unusual trans supporting friends who encouraged him to get the surgery as it would "fix everything", and is now seeking reassignment reversal after it wasn't all it was worked up to be, and of course all his new friends rejected him for his regret. last i heard he was hospitalized,again, another overdose. think (s)he's feeling worse off then he ever was.

If gender is a construct then transition should be as simple as buying some woman's clothes

Never said it was a social construct. You don't have to be retarded to be trans or trans sympathetic.

When did 4 Chan become tumblr

It certainly helps though.

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken

You'll never be a female. You'll just be a freak. Even more people will laugh at you after this failed social experiment is abandoned. Either find God or end yourself

>find God

That would be his best option, however if he doesn't, ending himself would be best for society

>find God

I'm 49, wanna do kinky shit?

Like it does matter. You can still get fucked as a male, with a benefit to be able to fuck someone. Gender really matters only in sex, otherwise you don't need to bother about it.

Also you wouldn't like being female anyways because you would have completely different hormonal structure, you would probably whine about being female and not male

Stop drinking tap water, milk and soy products.

But it does make you a cleaning implement.

>doesn't know how to find God
just give it a try faggot, he's usually just behind the sofa

and in the end, after all is said and done, isn't that really what a woman is?

sensible if edgy chuckle

Post sharpie in pooper first, thx. oWo

Are you retarded? Traps have been part of the game almost since it's inception. You're in degen central crying about degens.

>Be me, 34
>Live with species dysphoria my whole life
>Am a Bear, not the gay stereotype kind
>Tell my psycholigist
>She encourages me to nurture it and let it grow, it's part of me
>I am now one with my bearness

This guy gets it.

are the frogs turning gay, Alex?

I went thru this EXACT feeling at 19.
>Was gonna kill self
>Fuck it,I'm a girl
>Lived last 4 years as a woman
>Finialy met my soul mate at 32
>Finally deserve to call myself a man
>Know exactly how to treat a woman now from walking in their shoes
>Never been more happy

Have you considered your gender dysphoria could just be general dysphoria. That you are one of the many people who just don't like who they are in general. That you just have a certain amount of depression and anxiety and it wouldn't matter exactly what you became as long as it wasn't you as you are now? Latching onto one perceived flaw in the hopes that if it's removed it solves all the problems?

I think there is a possibility you may be somewhat misguided in your attempt to resolve a symptom of a problem and not an overall cause. I guess as an outside observer it seems similar to a body dysmorphia sufferer who looks fine getting endless plastic surgeries and only looking worse. Never being quite happy with the results for long.

Here's an idea: don't be a faggot.

You admit you have/had gender dysphoria, which is a good thing--it means that you recognize a problem with yourself, rather than being one of these insufferable assholes that thinks the world should change for them.

Recognizing that the problem is with -you- means that -you- can do something to fix it or adapt.

more

No. You misunderstand social construction.

If you're not happy with yourself it's most likely because you're 19 and have the whole internet to steer you in the wrong direction.

>finds out She's been fucking other guys
>suicide

Last time I found Jesus, I caught him raiding my fridge. Wouldn't be a big deal if he'd just pay his fair share of the rent and quit turning the shower water into wine while I'm cleaning up.

Underrated post

I can treat you like a real girl, we gonna live in seclusion, I will plow your girly ass and suck oversized clit, you just have to be cute and ass2mouth my cock.

sounds pretty good tbh

>"well akshuly think of the probabilities" posting
>when developing a christian mindset would likely save his life
You make it sounds like Christianity is a theory on the origin of matter when it's only purpose is to prevent societal collapse via unfulfilling deviant sexual behaviours and resultant rejection of the family.

Above.