What the fuck is wrong with american cops...

What the fuck is wrong with american cops? Im fucking glad I dont live in america where a swat team can throw flashbangs through your windows, break your door and kill your dog and maybe even your family for nothing.

If I lived in America and a swat team raided my house and hurt my pets or family in any way I'd be sure to murder all of those cops involved in that.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/414609-swatting-wichita-video-call/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb07-EWfGCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

Mmm... No you wouldn't. You'd curl up on the floor and cry like the faggot you are

tough guy huh? you do that, see how fast your getting shine cum pumped in your ass.

well, what do you expect in a country where you can get military-grade hardware for "self-defense" purposes?

you got burgulars? grab a baseball bat for intimidation, and if needed self-defense.
don't got the physical strenght? use a tazer or a airgun. more then enough to pin someone down.

live in america? well you better grab a fully decked out AR-15 in case those filthy terrorist might rape your wife!

pretty ironic IMO, because using a 1 meter long weapon is inpractical AF in small corridors, you'd be better off with a simple handgun, but whatever.

That's easy. 17 years of war in the middle east since 9/11 has resulted in an overload of well-trained former military cannon fodder who are good at shooting and blowing up shit but not much else. When they leave the military the only jobs they're qualified for are security and law enforcement.

Combine that with a huge abundance of leftover materiel that military surplus contractors sell for dirt cheap to law enforcement departments. Guns, armor, even shit like heavy weapons and armored vehicles that the army doesn't need anymore are picked up at low prices that are discounted even more by subsidies from Department of Homeland Security under the broad mantra of "fighting terrorism."

No wonder that American cops, especially the "special units" like SWAT, no longer see themselves as law enforcement. Instead they see themselves as a secondary military force going to war every day, fighting some vague shadowy enemy called "criminals," which is not defined anywhere because that was never supposed to be their job in the first place.

Don't blame the individual cops, it's groupthink highly encouraged by the politicians that stay in power by perpetuating war and the companies that profit from selling the tools for it.

>use a tazer or a airgun. more then enough to pin someone down
>use a tazer or a airgun.
>airgun

this is wild wild west

If the cops have to do that in Your country, then it is Your country that is fucked up!

>What the fuck is wrong with arab refugees? Im fucking glad I dont live in Europe where a muslim can drive trucks through your crowds, break your door and rape your kids and maybe even your family for allah.

>If I lived in Europe and muslim raided my house and hurt my pets or family in any way I'd be sure to murder all of those jihadists involved in that.

I bet you really don't like the Russian police force then

They fucking made up some crazy ass lie about the situation. It was definitely some kind of sociopath who did this.

Using the police as a prank is no laughing matter.

Bombings in America vs bombings in Europe
Criminals having guns vs nobody having anything and getting stabbed in europe
General lack of self-defense in europe in the name of inclusivity while your cops cover up the rape gangs crimes who take life after life in your community
And your only defense is a case where the next step from military is alerted, falsely, that there is an armed gunman in a house who has already killed one

... assuming OP was triggered by:
rt.com/usa/414609-swatting-wichita-video-call/

There are some pretty high power air rifles though

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They're call shotguns.

I'm triggered by the sole existence of SWAT teams
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb07-EWfGCg

No, you wouldnt. You act as if this happens to fucking people who dont deserve it. Also implying this doesnt happen in whatever shithole country you live in.

kek
Been a long time since ive seen this pasta

Not America user, United States. America is a continent and includes Canada and South America. Our cops aren't batshit like theirs. You should've said US cops are insane

A shotgun is not an air rifle.

ever used one?
there is a reason they are called non-lethal ballistics, at least, most of them.

it won't put you down for good, but good luck running off when hit in the leg or on your torso, you won't.

Look up the Seneca Dragon Claw dude

How about use a fucking door that isn't made in America.

Jesus what is it with Americans house quality? Seem to be plywood and foam.

No burglars can enter through a window in my home and my door is like 20 cm thick and weighs a fucking ton. Good luck getting in.

Prob what most Anericans would do, buy a gun think ther Rambo, in reality you all just a bunch of pussies.

Are you talking about non lethal rounds or a fucking pellet rifle. There is a massive difference.

>being this pedantic
Shit like this is the reason you have no friends and no one wants to be around you.

You do know that airguns are capable of putting down a fucking boar?

They have come a long way since the tiny handgun ones.

You could more than likely kill a human with a hunting-licensed airgun.

For an american swat team it would be a breeze. Bars on the door or windows they have a chain and big ass truck. Barricaded front door? Its not common but they will blow the fucking door down.

They train cops under the "broken window" theory, which is escalation and intimidation. Sticking a gun in someone's face and screaming at them stops them from attacking you, so it must be good.

They also don't have the ROE that military people do in countries full of Islamists that requires them to actually see a threat. Muj are treated better than US citizens.

Kill a guy on his porch at 20 yards while you're standing with a dozen cops behind cover and spotlights on him because he might have come up with a weapon of some kind. That's Kansas.

>What the fuck is wrong with american cops?

The fact i'm in australia, so I will never experience american cop dick

true, i also got a solid house, the only way your getting in is with keys, chainsawing the door for 5 minutes or breaking a windows.

so basically it's inpossible going unnoticed, but it never hurts to be prepared

America is seriously a nice as place, but i find that every foreign nation likes to worship the rare evil shit that happens here while ignoring or censoring their own brutalities or mass murders. Fuck off, ive been in the us for almost 20 years and no ones ever even been rude to me (excluding when i worked fast food)

You wanna know where the crime and cops are shit? Go to Brazil, the Middle east, China, etc.

America is still beautiful and alsour gay

There are airguns that arent technically firearms that can kill people they are impractical for it but could do it.

Nope, shit like that is why 90% of the planet hates the US.. they think they are the shit, the best. When in fact they are but shit

Video?

Media is full of shit, I believe nothing unless I see a video of it.

I'd love to post you a webm on the subject.. but it's over 2mb

nvm found it myself:
liveleak.com/view?i=547_1514597848

i don't know how they are called in english, but those little ones that used small metal caps.

you can get them with no permits or anything, and although the smaller, weaker ones won't kill you (maybe if shot in the eyes though), they will hurt like hell.

The cops the family everyone involved is devastated and now the shit head that made the call gets his.

You would be better off beating them over the head with those "guns"

>You could more than likely kill a human with a hunting-licensed airgun.
A lot quieter too. It coul probably be able to bridge the gap between the negative effects of a deafening loud shotgun indoors and the postive effect of multiple projectiles like buckshot (if there even are airguns that can be loaded with shot). Maybe smaller too, suppressors can get pretty unwieldy on a long gun

How is swatting even a thing?

One angsty man-baby gets another one killed by false information over the phone?

What the fuck?

Who is that stupid to go for a life sentence just to "swat" someone?

also an option, yes, if you got one based on only metal.

but trust me, unless your enemy uses some sort of serious painkiller, he won't come at you anymore.
been hit myself in the leg once, no amount of adrenaline or testosterone will save you from the pain.

This also happens in germany.

>swat team enters the house
>fucks up everything
>kill your dog
>lol, wrong door.

True story.

ugh would hire thugs to pay those cops a visit.

Nothing is wrong with American cops. If you have to deal with a swat team. Some major shit is going down. Unless its a drug bust typically those are horse shit. Or in that swatting case where they are called to a potential hostage situation. Cops are usually pretty fucking by the book and boring to deal with.

Lol after recieving a call like that can you fucking blame the cop for being super defensive? I mean, there are real cases of cops being shitty but the fault here is 100% on the faggot who made the prank call

Why go into hand to hand combat when you could also unload 20 rounds into their face? I own one and its rounds go trough car doors or windows with ease, now imagine you'd get these in your face.

That happened in the US the guy killed one of the cops and then got shot by the others and arrested. Then got the case thrown out and sued the cops for shooting him.

semi auto?

Everyone who isnt in america eats up all the negative media of the US in their nation without a second thought.
Policce brutality is super rare, unjustified swatting especially so.

semi auto.

how bad of a fucking cop are you that you cant control yourself and just shoot the guy that was unarmed in the first place
the cops are supposed to arrest, not kill
if they cant correctly deal with innocent people how will they deal with actual criminals

Saying "America" for the United States is like saying "I'm going to Jessica's" when Jessica has four other room mates. The fact is, those room mates are all 4/10, have no money, several STDs, and nobody really ever talks to them except to get a chance at Jessica.

Considering all that comes out of our news organizations is all that shit its not surprising. Fact is crime is going down in the US.

Guy's done it many times before as well as bomb threats even to the FCC.
He should have fun in federal prison.

Thats pretty much a rifle. Can you own one in England?

400 times a year isn't a rarity. That's nationwide, so you aren't likely to see it often in any one place though.

Why wasn't he there to begin with

Lol literally no one cares but you.The US is the only nation in the Americas thay isnt a boring or rundown wasteland

300 million people

Maybe there too

I dont know look it up on the internet ^^

Whoops replied to the wrong guy

He's currently only held on a fugitive warrant, so apparently he didn't hang around after the bomb threat trial.

Stfu eurotrash. Illegal criminals would never try a home invasion in America because of the guns. But in Europoor it happens on a daily basis. Enjoy your family gets tied up and your daughter gets raped. This is why we have guns you get that you dumbfuck euroshit?

Only 124 cops killed this year among all those people, yet they seem to live in fear every moment.

Thats less than 1% of the population. It is EXTREMELY rare. The only reason it doesnt feel like it is that the news cums over and nitpicks and talks about each tragedy for weeks on end

Tell your mother I said hi and thanks

Try being a cop in a shitty neighborhood full of violence and not be afraid that your kids or wife will lose the man they love.

Bad enough being in one of those areas, watching the footage of a cop chasing a deaf guy down the street and shooting him for not responding. Oh hi Seattle.

Oh shit, is this the same guy that cleared out the FCC vote with a bomb hoax?

This guy's so fucked.

Ye man, then obviously you have to become a paranoid fuck and make other (innocent) people's wives and kids afraid that they will lose the man they love.

700 dollars for an airgun?? an AK-47 is 400$ on the black market here and im in europe.importing that shotgun from abroad would cost me 900€

Enjoy your cum you dirty nigger

They are also scared to wander around cities at night. Like they can’t even walk around New York at 3am but they still say it’s safe...

People who play video games are that stupid. No realization that there could be actual consequences for their actions in reality because their games have taught them otherwise because why take some consequences when you can just reload a checkpoint

yeah fuck gamers bro sweaty nerds lol

We are glad that a nigger like you don't live here.

Airgun ok you’re having a laugh m8 or you been stabbed too many times