Holy shit...wait a second

holy shit...wait a second

not every body could hear these things high pitch buzz?

jesus christ my life is a lie

>high pitch buzz

you stop hearing high pitch frequencies when you turn 40

my grandfather on my mother's side was always telling me that little people lived in these things and acted out shows for us big people. as I grew older I got tired of his shit and told him I was too old to be lied to like this. he took it badly. funny thing is only after he died did I find out he was schizophrenic and actually believed the little people thing.

I noticed that shit all the time, annoying as fuck.

cool story

kek I hope you made him question his own sanity

will being old also cure my tinnitus?

it will increase it. You only can't hear IRL high pitch noises. If their origin is your brain then it will worsen.

fuck, I guess it's music, noise machines and fans all night for me then

Same here, although I notice that with anything electrical. Even now as an OldFag. I've gotten so used to it, that on the rare occasion when the power gets knocked out, I feel a bit disoriented.

Me too, it's eerie when there's no power because I've become so used to the whine. I'm mid-20s and I can hear it strong as ever.

>high pitch buzz

Yeah it sucks, i have one for my older vidya. the power supply for my laptop makes a similar sound.

Its the wires on the transformer vibrating.

cathode ray tubes dont squeal cause of that though. it's a different reason.

Show us on the doll whereabouts he touched you

>walking to class
>here high pitch buzz before I get to the door
>know it's gonna be a good day

>the room is full of wasps

Mids 40s here and I still hear it.
Plus being a homeowner has made me insanely tuned in to every little hum, click, creak and buzz. Shit I wouldn't have given a second thought to in an apartment now has me running around with a flashlight at 4 am.

I could always tell when a tv was turned on near by because I could always hear that buzzing sound. Nobody ever talked about it though. I thought it was just me.

You sleep.
They live.

Only children could hear those

Are you all out of gum?

all i hear now is my tinnitus

kek

There is nothing in the image you posted. What are you talking about.

Lol that tv is so old

Yfw you realize that doggos perceived CRT TV images as incomprehensible flashing