Wtf is wrong with people? I went to Craigslist and eBay to look for a used switch...

Wtf is wrong with people? I went to Craigslist and eBay to look for a used switch. I figure since the only game I'm interested in is BOTW I might as well buy the system used and sell it in a month or two for what I paid for it. What do i find? People are selling used consoles for only $20 off of retail and a shit load of people are trying to sell them for more than the cost of a brand new system?

Am I taking crazy pills? Why is going on? It's not like these things are in short supply.

delusional people who thought nintendo would do what they did with nes/snes classic and amiibo with the switch

Because they think its like other nintendo releases where demand was greater than supply. Not realizing that you can walk into Target and pick one up.

Still shortages in some areas so people are able to make a profit by selling online. And 20 off is not that unheard of for an in demand system. Look at jewstop, they are probably still making you buy peripherals and games just to get your hands on one used.

Unless you are in an area that Amazon doesnt ship to.....they are instock now.

For another $20 (or as I rationalize it, two trips to taco bell) I'd rather but it new and have a warranty and no scratches or dings. If they bundled a game then I'd say $280 is reasonable.

Underrated

Must be. Just found a guy in Craigslist trying to sell an out of box switch and BOTW for $450.

Crazy.

i bought my Switch for like $10 off, but it included BOTW, a case, a screen protector, and some joycon protectors. pretty neat

See that's a good deal. I would happily buy that.

If you have a good PC try CEMU emulator. Heard it had a big update and BOTW runs well now

Will check it out. I wonder if I can use my Xbox controller with it. Thanks.

You can!

Well then fuck the switch if I can run 60fps BOTW on my computer. I'll wait till next week for the public cemu release

Heard it can also upscale to 4k but don't quote me on that

If it does then I'll stream it through my steam link to my tv in the living room.

>using consoles

Shortages are still a thing. The gamestop by me is out of stock.

I find it weird that there are shortages when my best buy has pyramids of them laying around.

And how about target, Meijer, Wal-Mart, best buy, Amazon etc etc?