Kid falls into gorilla pit

Well, that's a weird one. Let's go:

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/29/us/cincinnati-zoo-gorilla-shot/

>Devastated. Heartbroken. In mourning. Those are some of the words the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden used Sunday in a contrite explanation for the death of Harambe, a 17-year-old western lowland gorilla killed on Saturday to save a boy who slipped into the zoo's habitat.

>The boy was in "imminent danger," leaving the zoo's Dangerous Animal Response Team with no option but to shoot the 450-pound gorilla, zoo director Thane Maynard said in a statement on Facebook. Tranquilizers may not have taken effect in time to save the boy while the dart might have agitated the animal, worsening the situation, Maynard said.

>"We are heartbroken about losing Harambe, but a child's life was in danger and a quick decision had to be made," he said.

>The words did little to assuage an angry chorus of critics who believed the gorilla's death was unnecessary. Many blamed the boy's mother for failing to look after her son. Neither the boy nor his family have been identified.

>Some even suggested the boy's parents should be held criminally responsible for the incident. An online petition seeking "justice for Harambe" through criminal charges earned more than 8,000 signatures in less than 24 hours.

>Others criticized the zoo for responding with what they felt was excessive force. Demonstrators gathered outside the zoo on Sunday calling for a boycott.

>"In mourning? You all killed him for protecting a child [whose] parents couldn't contain their own children!!" said one commenter on the zoo's Facebook page.

#gorillalivesmatter when? It seems that the value of a person is getting lower every day that passes by. As they say, the ride never ends.

What exactly is the point you're trying to make?

>value of a person is getting lower every day that passes by

Well what's your point? animals lives are always LESS valuable.

This kid wasn't even valuable enough to keep an eye on so he wouldn't fall 10 feet into a fucking gorilla compound. Gorilla still got shot the fuck up for this kid that didn't mean shit to his parents.

Pretty sure we can see clearly just how valuable one is to the other.

Dear burgerland, do you know what tranqs are? Of course you don't.
Zoos have trained marksmen SPECIFICALLY to tranq animals. What retard signed off the order to use live rounds?
That gorilla clearly wasn't going to harm the kid. I hope that kid is crushed by the realisation he got an endangered animal killed once he's fucking smart enough not to climb into places he shouldn't go.

Tranqs can take minutes to take affect.
A gorilla can kill a child in seconds.
You do the math retard.

We know what tranqs are. Pretty sure we still haven't figured out the potion/weight ratio needed to get a gorilla down in a reasonable amount of time *sigh. Can't they borrow people from the NASA program for one day to figure this shit out?.

Yeah the gorilla totally wouldn't get angry and fuck up the kid after being shot with a dart

>kid
Sop referring to niglets as actual human children, they aren't.

Was the kid black? I thought he was white this whole time.

>gorillalivesmatter when

Where you been mate? Thats been around since cops started poaching them in their natural habitat

Is this about the niglet from yesterday?

yeah he was a lil niglet, probably thought the gorilla was his father and tried to claim his welfare bounty.

It was a niglet
The gorilla was worth far more than any fucking nigger kid whose ghetto trash mother let him climb into the pit, probably to film it for WORLD STAAAAAAAAH

>be american gorilla
>get shot

Wasn't that kid black though?

someone tell these negroes that the child was one of them

Yep!

fucking lol.

I knew it would end up like this.

>hood intellect
wew

I bet it's the white man's fault again, even though it was the sheboon not being a better parent and slipping a harness on that unruly niglet of hers.

So basically two apes dead?

I'm not sure if I should feel better or worse about this.

Tranquillizers aren't quick enough. I had the same argument with someone about that dickhead who jumped in with lions a couple of weeks ago.

Normally I wouldn't care about an ape's life, but it was probably more useful than that child ever will be. Child could've even been raised better without nigger parents to abuse and neglect it.

I know Sup Forums hates the kid cause he was black, but for fucks sake. It was a human life vs. a gorilla. If you genuinely believe that the gorilla is worth more you have mental health issues.

>inb4 blacks aren't human

Even if there not the same species as us. They still have fucking sentience. Unlike fucking animals.

Execute the parents to make the boy suffer.

It seems that the value of a person is getting lower every day that passes by.

that endangered gorilla's life was worth exponentially more then the child's and it always will be

supply and demand

>can't tell if these are real tweets made by niggers or fellow Sup Forumsacks

Gorillas have a higher IQ.

It was worth more.

Funny all blacks on Twitter are turning this into a race issue,confirming they are damn dirty apes.

Gorillas and chimps have the same intelligence as a young human toddler, they are sapient. Just not intelligent.

Still worth far more than niggers.

Excuse me?

>niglet
>will never accomplish anything, a waste of resources
>breed like rabbits

and the gorilla
>FUCKING ENDANGERED YOU COCK SUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT.

They should've fired a tranq and the gorilla beat the niglet against the wall then tough luck.

The real question here is: how the fuck does a 3-year old get into the gorilla enclosure.

Pretty sure some retard parent was responsible. A shame the gorilla had to be put down, that is for sure, but this is burgerland so couldn't the zoo just sue the shit out of those neglectful parents?

>Is this about the niglet from yesterday?

yes, I fucked up, I just opened the catalog and ctrl+f'd gorilla and got no results. After doing the post and scrolling a bit through the threads I saw the meme threads, but I guess my reaction was pretty much the same as the most

don't get me wrong brosef, I feel bad for the gorilla being killed, was a huge fuck up, from both parties, the parents and the zoo. But even then I still think they did the right thing as the kid was just as innocent as the animal.

I know that this is the wrong place to say this, but even if the children is black, it's still just a children. I always hope for the better, like the children not growing to be a nigger, just a normal black dude (if thats the case. I think the kid was white as said, but my point remains.)

He climbed in because he was looking for his father.

Why would anyone value another human over a rare gorilla that's going extinct soon for any reason other than moral ones?

In the grand scheme, the kid is just another cog that won't amount to its potential and work 40-70 hours a week for the rest of its adult life, and die without accomplishing anything of value.

Meanwhile, this gorilla is a prime breeding stud could have bred 20+ baby gorillas that survive into adult hood to repopulate their species.

Gorilla > Niglet

Well he found him, trouble is the police (zoo keepers) gunned him down.

I'm with you on this one bro. All memery aside, I really think the modern society it's devaluating the human life worth, it's pretty crazy that people nowadays will defend an animal over a human most of the time.

I agree like in the case of the dude who tried suicide with the lions, the dude was a retard, but damn, this was just a child.

Nigger dead cuz of another nigger. Nothibg of value was lost

So when is BLM going to protest the zoo.

I'm not racist but death to subhumans and their apologists.

>irresponsible niggers set their spawn loose at the zoo
>climbs into my enclosure to be among its own kind
>accept it even though he is uglier and lower iq
>mfw I did literally nothing wrong and they should have shot the troublesome niggers instead

lol that chick on the left looks like the islam meme

I didn't realize that Britbongs lacked such reading comprehension. Leave it to the English to not understand English!

I agree with the idea the woman should be held accountable for letting it happen. You're a degenerate or a fucking retard if you take your eyes off your little retard in a public place, especially if your little retard is going to darwin himself at any point a la jumping into a fucking animal enclosure.

In summary: I wish the child would have snappe dhis own neck in the fall, and the mother would have killed herslef, and the monkey returned to africa (because I don't want them roaming the streets once people stop giving a fuck about virtue signalling in such a way and the zoos fall into disrepair and now we've got fucking niggers and actual apes roaming the streets)

>gorilla's are preserved in captivity, have longer life spans, are safe from disease and predators and ultimately live better lives
>one gets shot and they complain that the whitey outta get 'em

Now THAT sounds familiar.
Also the kid was black and the zookeeper (most likely the one who shot the gorilla) was Mexican/hispanic, yet whitey cops the blame.

Just like most of the problems in this country, this could have all been avoided if we had removed niggers from the equation

Regardless of the idiocy that led to the child being in the enclosure, human beings are created in God’s image and animals are not.

That is the only compelling reason to save a human being you don’t care about before the Gorilla you do.

We can extend empathy to another organism and feel its pain like no other species.
But let’s not be too proud of ourselves. As much of our history shows, we’re pretty selective about how we extend our humaneness to other human beings.

People who feel more for the gorilla is further proof that secular society inevitably produces moral confusion.
With the breakdown of objective moral standards, personal feelings have become the sources of right and wrong.

Would you first save the dog you love or a stranger if both were drowning? The answer depends on your value system.

Any fucking zoo would take a dead gorilla over a dead kid any day of the week. They did the best action possible in this situation. Risking some kid's life to save an animal's is fucking stupid.

>kid falls into Brazil
>Brazilian gets shot

A gorilla wouldn't cause trouble and riot and steal shit but that nigger kid might.

It's just a gorilla, come on. Big monkey. Who cares?

You are giving the nigger wayyy too much credit. He will acknowledge or feel empathy for the endangered animal he got killed, nor will his nigress mother

le sauvage

You are stupid as fuck. There is no short supply of niggers

some people say it's "murder"

Lefties who favor animals over humans, even if those humans happen to be sub-humans of the negroid variety, should be fed to the lions while still alive.

>imprisoning animals for entertainment value is a ok
>killing them when they threaten the life of a child is wrong

>math
They do "maths" over there, m8

desu we should release all the captive anymals, put every kind of niggers in their place and wipe out the wild niggers

I think I just solved every problem ever

lol @ that caption. are they trying to turn this into "they shot him cuz he was black! he dindu nuffin" incident? God damn I hate niggers. Gorillas are superior to them in every way.

>Kid falls into gorilla pit
here in politically correct Germany we say "he/she traveled to Brazil"

>it's just a Russian, who cares?

Gorillas are endangered.
There's no shortage of pavement apes.

I think I'd actually side with the gorilla too

This bait

Human life has little value in Brazil, right?

It's fake, an user made it in another thread.
Anything can happen, though.

life has little value on the american continents in general

No, he is the only one who's making any sense out of this.

That lady's feet are fucking disgusting.

>tfw I was born in the gorilla pit, molded by it.

Why boycott the zoo? They were just reacting to a situation caused by niggers. If they weren't white cuckolds, they would be boycotting niggers instead.

>shot the wrong monkey

they dont care more for the gorilla, they are just idiot idealists who dont understand the severity of a situation like this

Niggers are worth literally nothing

I'd save my friends old pet fish who is near the end of his natural life over a nigger

There are 7.5 billion people in the world.

There are about 100,000 counting all the different species, with the lowland gorillas being only 650 left.

The gorilla was not going to kill the kid. The gorilla picked up the kid and moved him around away from the spectators that where screaming at him. It was from a purely protective action.

Anyone who worked with gorillas would know this.

If the kid can fall into a 10 foot deep moat, then the kid probably isn't very bright.

If the gorilla wanted to harm the kid than the gorilla would have. Putting a .45 round into the skull of that gorilla was a waste.

I hope that nigger child will remember that he killed an endangered species. But he probably won't. Give him 15 years and he'll be robbing convenience stores and being a degenerate.

From the prespective of this, the gorilla was 17 years old. The gorilla was past his prime, and served no purpose to the zoo. The gorilla was infertile and could not reproduce. The gorilla was wasting the zoos space and effort.

Check back in a few months, when they will probably receive a very young and primal gorilla.

They didn't kill that gorilla because of "safety concerns" they killed it so they could receive a younger one.

>why would they kill it when they could give it away

No one wants a old fucking gorilla who is considered institutionalized and cannot function without human interaction. It was a win-win for the zoo.

At least at the zoo I work at, we would rather have safety over the animal than the human itself. Plus we wouldn't have huge fucking gaps on the fence line for niggers to fall through.

Just wait until this nigger mom sues the zoo.

Holly shit, look at those people on it asap.
> Are they racists?
> Are they on the vegan spectrum
> Are they just people that see themselves as "common sense! Enough of all these signs everywhere!" types.
Who fucking knows anymore.

So sad, people will defend literal wild animals when animals will do nothing for them or the world. They do not have any capacity to make change on their own yet they would sympathize with that which is useless than that which has potential? This is why animals lovers are no better than the animals they covet.

Is the vegan spectrum in direct Correlation to the autism spectrum?

You talking about the nigger or the gorilla?

Someone make this into a SHEEEIIIIITTT meme

Pic related as an example

>monkeys literally have more white

Oh geez, I didn't know. I spoke too soon, no wonder everyone is mad.

I should have known. None the less, in this society I could see it actually happening.

insha'kek

>people will defend literal wild animals when animals will do nothing for them or the world
you don't have the slightest idea of how ecosystems work, do you?

I'd also bet my life you are as mexican as a piñata or possibly a gook. Non-whites, who cook dogs, etc... can never understand why Whites care about things like Whales.

They think it's crazy bc empathy is simply not in their nature.

Jesus Christ... I am not even going to write anything else as a reaction to this classic murrican shitposting of a gluten full degenerate mind, other than that I hope you're get rekt in the ass byt the russians and chinese to the point there will be no murrican culture anymore ever.

rated

under

Human life doesn't have any value. The only thing stopping human from killing each other en masse are laws. Human will kill each other as long they're allowed to do it.

The reason they shot the gorilla was because a child getting crushed in front of cameras would mean bad publicity for the zoo. No because MUH CHILDREN VALUE or anything.

>lassic murrican shitposting
that's a mexican or a chink, not a White person and not an "american." They may have "american" citizenship, but certainly aren't "Americans."

>he/she

you mean xe, comrade

>mfw the niglet gets blasted when he breaks into a home

>he got an endangered animal killed

Tell me moar about why killing this animal triggs you, how many they are, and where I can k... catch some nice photographs with rainbows and flowers and happiness.

>Do they eat our fish?

human life has intrinsic value, the mistake we make is in thinking that niggers are human