Fuck a girl without her consent

>Fuck a girl without her consent
>Get absolutely fucked yourself
The absolute state of Penaldo

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/business/rape-allegations-against-real-madrid-star-ronaldo-it-has-to-be-less-a-1144878.html
sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/der-spiegel-double-down-cristiano-ronaldo-rape-accusations-6001055
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do we know it's really a girl?

spiegel.de/international/business/rape-allegations-against-real-madrid-star-ronaldo-it-has-to-be-less-a-1144878.html
sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/der-spiegel-double-down-cristiano-ronaldo-rape-accusations-6001055

>turns out rolando is actually a rapist
LMAO what a narcissistic piece of shit he is

Ronnie now going to extreme lengths to hide his love of cock.

R9 and CR7 should just have gotten together.

why would he sign with his first and second name, but not his last name?

Alpha as fuck

love how someone who is cocky because he knows he's rich, famous, attractive and gets pussy causes neckbeards like you two to call him gay constantly

you lot are either

a. closet gays
b. ugly jealous losers
c. closet gays
d. virgins who wonder why girls won't sleep with you
e. closet gays

take your pick. don't hate on dudes like Ronaldo, strive to be more like him. or of course, come out.

I am really, REALLY hoping I helped you. fight through the pain

t. Topher

>unironically defending a gay rapist

top keks

>this

Why are no media really talking about this?

is he your bf or something?

Does Ronnie pay you to make these posts? He's either the campest straight man ever or full blown poo pusher.

t. Jorge Mendes on a proxy

Now repeat it without crying

>Mr D
But seriously I think there's a clause in the supposed settlement that forbids the girl from talking about it or she has to return all the money. Good luck getting her to talk, Der Tabloid reporters

t. cheese pizza

>still being closet gay loser virgins
i tried!

did i make your fat under your neck tingle, American?

What do you expect, this board is full of /r9k/ and Sup Forums virgins

Crynaldo doesnt understand Yes or No answers. He only understands TSUUUUU

>rapist apologists calling other people losers

It's not rape if she happily takes $300k to drop the accusations

Didn't try hard enough. You're not getting paid this week. Shill harder. Maybe try a few Ronaldo is better than Messi threads again.

kek

That's spanish legal system for you. Chelsea's Alonso killed a girl and got away with it by paying the family.

If you're gonna be traumatised either way, might as well get as much money out of it as you can

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>STILL being a closet gay loser virgin
i will pray for you, friend.

Oh yes, because fucking a super star must be so traumatizing. That bitch is smart, fuck a star cry rape get paid

this.
it's called whoring, not rape.

this

I absolutely LOVE the attempts to defend from Ronny fanbois in these threads

so scared their idol may be a bad man

But his name is Cristiano dos Santos Aveiro

two points

1: a settlement isn't proof of guilt of anything, just means he paid her off to avoid negative publicity and a trial

2: these documents being leaked invalidate the confidentiality agreement both parties signed, so she will have to give back all the money, so good job you dumb whore

And you white knights are scared to accept that the poor damsel in distress may actually be a slut

Ronnie leaked it himself

Not at all. She cannot be blamed for the documents leaking, if anything i believe it could give her a case to sue the tabloid

first smart argie I've seen

How were the documents leaked? It would seem the only copies would be with her, Ronaldo and his management, and the courthouse the agreement was filed in.

So 3 things could have happened.

1: The court is just letting random journalists browse through random confidential files on fishing expeditions for juicy stories, or a court employee is sending confidential files to newspapers in exchange for bribes.

2. The woman leaked the documents to try and extort more money.

3. Ronaldo leaked the documents to combat the homosexual rumors.

2 is the most likely, 3 is hilarious, and 1 looks really really bad for the government and means both Ronaldo and the woman should sue them into the dirt.

>Mr.D

my sides

>if you don't think Ronaldo is a rapist you must sympathize with the victim!!11!

I'd hate to be that much of a simpleton

>It would seem the only copies would be with her, Ronaldo and his management, and the courthouse the agreement was filed in.
and all the law firms involved

>2 is the most likely
it's actually the one that makes least sense

>All these jealous neckbeards ITT
Fucking lmao, go back to making Messi shill threads

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>go to bedroom with guy
>have sex
>claim rape after
everytime

its not like he dragged her off the street and raped her in the bushes

Putting it that way you're right, but I'm not very well versed into these legal matters. I thought there could have been more copies laying around that the reporters could've gotten their hands on

Underated post

>topher will never empty his load inside you
Why live?

this tbqfwy famalam

>mr d
loving every lel

This is disappointing, I have always loved Ronaldo and respected him, but rape is too far. Guess I'm a Messi Missile now.

i support ronnie the rocket

he didnt do anything wrong

Not gonna lie former Topher fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Mr. D crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get another decima.

>be one of the most well-respected, handsome soccer players in the world
>can get with droves and droves of extremely hot women whenever you like
>still opt to rape someone

Some people are just absolute garbage

>Mr. D

What did he mean by this?

Isn't this at least the second time he's been accused of rape?

>Sup Forums actually believes CR would put his dick in a vagina

Nobody is saying that, the tabloid is saying that it was anal sex.

>Cristiano Ronaldo (Mr. D)

OK, I can believe it now

Hmm, why doesn't the court hve tsu's real name? Also weren't those documents released by lugenpresse spiegel right after bauern were refballed hard and lost? Really activates your almonds doesn't it?

Except such a clause would be null and void, as is the whole settlement.
You can't force someone to be silent about a crime unless you're the state.

>lugenpresse
proxy detected

>crime
Rape is not a crime like murder or theft because it depends on the woman's perception of the event rather than on tangential evidence. If a girl enjoys getting gagged and gangbanged in a ditch, that's not rape. But if she doesn't want it then it is.
Likewise, if a woman feels like she was raped but is then offered some cash and decides in retrospect that it was not rape, then it was not rape.

The existence of a settlement doesn't imply a crime, it only means that Mr. D wanted to avoid negative publicity.

Argentina, please. Stop this.

The ones who should be stopping are the unscrupulous reporters from Der Spiegel. I hope they get sued to hell

>anal sex

Disgusting, I hope Ronaldo rots in prison

>tfw top autistic to rape women

She wasn't forced into anything, she willingly signed a confidentiality agreement where she receives money in exchange for her silence in this matter. If she didn't want to sign it, she could have tried her luck in a court, but she didn't.

Don't know about the EU, but in America those kinds of agreements are very common, and if you violate them you will face consequences.

If she can prove she was forced into signing, then maybe she would have a case.

why does it say cristiano ronaldo on the papers and not cristiano aveiro?

Man, being famous must suck.

All those sluts wanting to have sex with you just so they can claim rape and get money for silence must really fucking suck.
Poor Ronman.

Because it's fake news, user.
Der Spiegel is the equivalent of The Sun.

lol no

der spiegel is basically the equivalent to the guardian

/thread

It must be difficult to be these high profile men because women want your cock, time and your money.

When they only get one of three they go for the rape accusations.

I was accused of sexual harrassment in 4th fucking grade.

Feminist bitch teachers side with dumb 4th grade whores.

I wasnt even old enough to understand what i was being accused of.

Please tell us more.

>lugenpresse
take off your proxy

der spiegel is from hamburg, not munich.

who is this der spiegel shiller ITT

kek

Why was his TSSSUUUUUUUUUUdonym "Topher"?

kek

Because he was on top of her.

RING RING

>Cristiano
>Christopher
>Topher

maybe I dunno

>having sex with a girl

doesn't seem like the Penaldo I know

i don't even know who he is anymore

I truly believe the accuser in this instance

Guys its just a slav. These subhumans literally have designated village rapists where they live.

gold digger confirmed

never gets old

>Shut it down.

>Sup Forums will defend this

so yeah, a fake news tabloid then.

'No' means 'no', guys. The attitude of "I'm a useless piece of shit, but I have money" typical of halalfags is destined to be cucked in this SJW world. Get fucked, muslims

>halal, cucked, SJW, muslims

Do your parents know you shitpost at college levels

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot buzzwords

t. smelly mexican spawn

Thanks m13.
The wall just got thirteen feets taller

Do your parents know that you suck a repressed homosexual sociopath's cock in the internet for free?