Thinking about suicide

>thinking about suicide
>realize im going to die anyways
>now im afraid of death wtf
Has anyone els been through this pattern of thought. Who the fuck thinks like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/No83psKVifs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are called cowards and they always think like this.

But to go from constantly wanting to die
then then constantly fearing death
Im so fucked up

everybody dies. you're going to die. i'm going to die. your mother is going to die. your father is going to die. your siblings will all die. everything dies...
don't think about it.

There's no point in fearing the inevitable. All you can do is to face the death head on and kys.
Imho a painless death when you're young is better than watching your life wither away with age and then finally give in to some disease.

Are you 12? Stop being dumb and make yourself happy

Aging gracefully is a thing

We're all cowards. Every last one of us.

>Aging gracefully is a thing
Tell that to my aunt who had her legs literally rot off before dying. And she wasn't even sick.

Hey, just take a moment to think about it.
Enjoy anxiety for the rest of your life.

Speak for yourself faggot

>>thinking about
Think about the worst case though, you live 40+ miserable years then die. suicide is much better being instant and all.

This fact even SCARES you.

Damn, I really hope i get reincarnated as a dog or something cute.

If you really want to die you have hit rock bottom. You can only go up from here!

>doing nothing but eating, playing and shitting while your owner takes care of you
Home dogs and cats are the NEET's spirit animals.

They are people who haven't cut off someone's head in a while.

Now if you have a problem with those thoughts, the best way to get over it is just to fiddle your sister.

exactly

Pretty much 90% of all white males living today I'd guess. With nothing in particular to live for, men turn to either turning it around or killing themselves. That's why we see both massive surges in white male suicide and white nationalism. Your choice is clear. Take back your future or die.

Fuck off back to .

Hey dude if you are really going thru with it could you do me a solid?
Could you sub to my channel?
youtu.be/No83psKVifs
Thnx bro