Thoughts?

Thoughts?

She isn't wrong
I've seen a shit ton of grown ass women fawning over the MC of Stranger Things on social media

i couldn't disagree

Women are more subtle with their sexual harassment with phrases like "handsome young man"

OP here:

So you guys have made it pretty clear about how there's a subliminal way of hitting on younger men that men aren't afforded hitting on younger women.

Any medical reasons that might be so?

I think southpark put it best.
While it's technically rape nobody is complaning because there's no damage done.
Sure there's the few fuck ups who go full loonie, but let's be honest here: Everyone had a crush on that hot math teacher at some point and would have gladly busted nuts up her fat ass every day of the week.

I like Ashley.
I lost my virginity at 17 to a 24 yo
It defined all my sexual behavior.
I'm obsessed with milfs ever since.
I even married one

Yeah true, most guys remember the exact teacher.

If I ever saw my english teacher again I'd so be hitting on her, she'd be mid 30s by now.

Jesus I'd nut with the force of a thousand suns if I fucked her.

OP here again (Because Sup Forums needs more OP's who take their cards as dealt)

So the "No damage done" thing is kind of important? We accept that there's something more explicitly wrong with a little girl getting railed by a grown guy than the other way around?
(for mods and stuff, my position on the issue is "Yeah, there is")
But, if this website still isn't about random-banning people for discussing stuff, anybody disagree? Curious for counterpoints and nothing more.

>We accept that there's something more explicitly wrong with a little girl getting railed by a grown guy than the other way around?
Well newsflash: Guys and girls sexuality is pretty different and therefore the interpretation of the outcome is different.

it's still pedophilia. media only uses that term when they're not talking about females though
grown adult having sex with an underage person.
it's still pedophilia

OP because--- fuck it you'll know it's me because I'll just post four asterisks before my stuff.

Yes, I agree, sort of. The topic of "sexuality" doesn't so much concern me as "physiology".

I think when a girl gets unfortunately accosted it's a lot more destructive on accounts more than the mental ones.

I'll bite: it doesn't hurt anyone if a boy jerks off, it needs an adult man and a woman without protection at the right time to receive a child, there is never a harm done to the boy if he 'chooses' to flee

>it's still pedophilia
It technically is because the law does not accept the notion that male and females are not completely equal. Well they are, but the question is if that slight blurryness for the sake of higher protection of children (in this case boys) is a bad thing.

I think boys are frustrated their mental health might be disregarded, while girls feel their physical well-being is at risk.
For example, a pregnant 14-year-old with a low BMI is way more afraid after being accosted than a dude who got accosted. Because one of them has to have a serious operation just to survive while the other has (and I don't at all say this lightly) serious PTSD and nothing immediately threatening their existence.

Nope. We're all equal now user. Also facts don't matter, we are EQUAL.

WE ALL EQUAL A BUNCH OF BONES IN SOME TIME BUT HEY LET'S BE WITH OUR FRIENDS ON A WEBSITE AND VENT OUR FEELINGS BECAUSE FUCK YOU I LOVE IT

Well, in a sense there is. If the female pedophile doesn't use protection and becomes pregnant, the child is still considered as a father and responsible even though he is underaged and after turns 18 is responsible for paying child support.

Does this also mean if a grown man grooms underage girl, uses protection, cares for the girl and takes every precaution to cause as little harm as he can, it is OK again?

Well that's an angle, but the pregnancy is only a side problem of that question. The emotional scarring also happens when the rapist wears a condom, it may get worse due to a pregnancy, but that's really not the main issue.

Please don't make this thread into some trump vs hillary or left vs right thread again.
We have enought of these stupid threads already.
This right here is pure discussion on ethics, logic and biology.

Hell yeah dudes (or whatever you are behind the curtain, this is T H A T S H I T)

I'd say courts wouldn't hold you accountable for a baby in foster care if it was a rape baby (we're just talking alimony here). Also grown dudes who Lolita a chick to the point where she's emotionally cool with it are just--- Elvis.

Also, emotional scarring happens because this kind of shit happens no matter what. Mad props to those out there having nightmares because they got taken advantage of and still made something of themselves.

I'm sorry he used the word "fake" and I got all stupid. Please accept this cute picture as a token of my gratitude for keeping shit on track.