Are Americunts the dumbest race of fucking idiots?

Are Americunts the dumbest race of fucking idiots?

> america hate thread

American isn't a race

Race? No. Nationality? Probably.

Obviously never talked to people from France, Brazil, or Turkey. Burgers are dumb but nothing compared to those others.

Life is good in America. We don't deserve it though because we don't care to learn the capital of Algeria or whatever trivial faggotry bullshit you try to memorize in order to try to impress other like-minded faggots you meet on your "travels".

am I still banned? test.

there are many reasons to hate Americans. but they aren't any more stupid than the rest of us. Americans are filthy rich and have more freedom than probably any other country on Earth. does that mean SOME people will be ignorant, fat and proud? yes. do I care? not really.

Well the Swedes are sitting Idly by while savages rape and plunder their way across the country..

Swedes did it for centuries tbh.

We voted trump into office. That’s the answer you’re looking for.

>so fat he completely missed the keyhole and scratched the door

I would say that Americans are very intelligent. The United States is the only country that's been able to properly defend itself without calling upon another country to assist.
I'm proud to be an American and not a slack jawed faggot like OP.

Sup Forums is where you see the truest reflection of the Amerifat spirit: stupid, arrogant, poorly-educated, bigoted, hateful, obnoxious, and totally convinced of their own superiority because they're too dumb to recognize their own incompetence and have been brainwashed to believe that every opinion is equally true no matter what the qualifications of the person expressing it.

Could be worse. Like Japan or Korea.

lmao

you idiot. most of them are asleep at this time.

I love it when neckbeard fedora fucks like you post and try to impress everyone with your articulate bullshit. You speak of Sup Forums being the example of where ignorant, stupid and poorly educated people post their non important opinions and yet here you are.

Maybe in California...

3 reasons America different from yogurt
1.) Yogurt develops a culture if you leave it alone for 300 years
2.) You can get fat free yogurt
3.) Yogurt never lost a war to Vietnamese farmers

>not banned
> gets dubs
Welcome back faggot!

>We don't deserve it though because we don't care to learn the capital of Algeria

Yogurt Still better than rap culture

Sup Forums is an American product

What you should definitely check that

>you're just mad because we can own firearms.
We'll kick your fog breathing ass again
>NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

It doesn't matter who you are. It's what you are that matters. If you do dumb shit, then you are dumb regardless of ethnicity.

Even I'm awake

Hating on America but you foreigners sure love to have cozy jobs in New York or in the Silicon Valley. Stop trying to hate, we enjoy our own bubble of freedom

>have more freedom than probably any other country on Earth
propaganda much?

The illusion of freedom. Plus most ameritards arent free cause they're too fucking fat to get out of their houses from eating 15 bacon double cheese burgers with extra mayo per hour.
It amazes me that they're completely oblivious to the fact that every other country hates them.

'Murica

Its hard to hit the keyhole when our arm weighs 300lbs and its carrying 3 kfc buckets dude

Yogurt is also mostly white

>hate americans
>spend life on american image board

The world hates Amerifat, literally the butt of every joke around the globe. Arrogant morons.

I've heard Amerifats claim that 'Y'all is just jealous because wurr number one baby, yeah!'

Nah, there's no amount of money you could pay me to live in your fucked up country.

So Op Is Mad Bc He doesnt have freedom and op wants to eat greasy foods...Why are you worrying about america just you mentioning us is the only freedom youll ever get

It is so americans only get out you europoors

I bet your leaders will still call on the us for help if it gets into a war...you know because your country is made up of pussies

OP is a lil bitch. Bitching about america...Our nation holds so much pride at the end when everyone gives us shit...Lmaooo fuck yall. USA! USA! USA!

I know right dude their leaders would of gotten in their knees asking the US for help or aid like always...yet they try to bash us lol...SUCK MY DICK

U mad?

Yep, so dumb we invented airplanes, space flight, computers, light bulbs...all sorts of shit. All by mistake.

OP is hesitating wether he should write a comback or get slaughtered by the Wrath of Of The US

Fucking kek
Do you guys really think we do this?

Fine, don't ask us for money, military support, oil, natural gas or access. Now go fuck off with your ISIS friends.

Uneducated mong.

Yeah fuck non Americans and their gay ass desire to go on holiday. Fucking tools.

Top kek

:(

the best part is you can complain all you want. we don't give a fuck.

USA! USA! USA!