Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw
topmeaning.com/english/dullen
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml1ddxiYKSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone does.

Edgy

How do you get your kitchen blades sharpened? My knives are starting to dullen, they don’t cut like they used to.

Why?

>dullen
Not a word, genius.

Well, I hate that guy. What a stupid fucking haircut.

>Why?

You need a stiff shot of kike. There is good reason they've been booted out of 100 nations.

Jews are to financial crime what niggers are to street crime.

Jews are to treason what spics are to gangs.

>>>/leftypol/

this is irrelevant because you are a white sissy who cannot compete with black cocks so you may as well take HRT and embrace being a little fuck toy

the jew is the natural genetic enemy of the white race

Wow Mein kampf much?

And you shouldnt embrace your probably not so long dick when you lack that mass inside of your head

but you dont know anything about me whereas i know that you are white?

way to post incoherent gibberish

The UN account is posting again..

Im slavic

i should probably just say that i was ironically posting that to highlight the misdebate tactics that shills often use, they will bring up irrlevent points to defer from the original debate and to make everyone circle jerk about the misinformation and as you can see it works very well online.

i am white and hope the kikes burn.

fuck off shill i know exactly what he was saying although i think he was implying i am black

yes. all they do is prayers which makes them stupid and stubborn. pic looks like a pedophile.

In case anyone's interested in a less edge-Lord explanation of anti-Jewish sentiments.

Here is a brief explanation

> Jews are generally at the center of major financial crashes (think S&L, etc.) that have cost people their life savings. This has been the same since 1870.

> They are political radicals for their host nations and patriots for themselves only.
> - Jews were the Soviet Union's greatest espionage resource that got them high level secrets, including the atomic bomb, and other state secrets.
> - Jews were at the center of Soviet Bolshevism, the initial (failed) invasion of Poland, attempted revolutions in Germany, invasions of central Europe, etc. This is why Jews were so despised by all of Europe in the pre-WW2 era.
> - Jews are at the center of the movement to import 3rd worlders into Europe & US.
> youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

> After centuries of isolation in their shetls their manners were obnoxious to say the least. Constantly interrupting people when they spoke, chewing with their mouths open, invading personal space, etc. That, not anti-Semitism is why golf clubs and hotels banned Jews in the US south--- they were offending the other guests and making them move out.

Overall the problem is voracious Semitism (ethnic chauvinism) that spawns anti-Semitism.

> They are political radicals for their host nations and patriots for themselves only.

This is the most accurate reason for my sentiments i have ever seen someone else articulate. I tell people IRL that Israel is the most hypocritical place on earth and i get accused of hate but when i pose them a mirrored situation without using (((certain terms))) they say it is abhorrent.

They are liars and manipulators.

so is the problem with ethnic or religious jews? i'm not a fan of racial supremacy whether it comes from a historically oppressed group or not

Dwayne the rock Johnson is so proud of his ethnic background that he converted to a jew

did jews, since when god created them, got this haircut?

>so is the problem with ethnic or religious jews? i'm not a fan of racial supremacy whether it comes from a historically oppressed group or not

Generally with ethnic Jews. More politically radical. Some postulate that their political activism (dare we call it treason?) is because it substitutes for religious observance in terms of providing a Jewish self-identity.

Not that the ultra-orthodox are angels. They're welfare abusers at rates that Blacks and Hispanics can't even touch. They have a HUGE problem with homosexual molestation, possibly because they strictly segregate the sexes.

Do they look like this because of inbreeding? I've never seen a jew but damn. Thats some x-men type of shit. Dude on the right looks like Jewavier and his mind on the money. Lil guy on the left kinda looks like Radical Larry

Get out of here and take your stupidity with you.

>Verb, to make dull or duller
topmeaning.com/english/dullen

like most white people i have trace jew and this sounds pretty retarded. might as well convert to celtic druidism or germanic paganism. thanks a lot hitler jews were turning into atheists until you gave them the ultimate sob story.

except hitler did nothing wrong

i guarantee you have seen jews they just weren't inbred like that so they look like a regular white person

if you don't think empowering the zionists and losing half of germany to the communists then sure

*if you don't think it's wrong

yeah but you cant into grammar so fuck off kike

literal grammar nazi

i am not a nazi i just dont like jews, unlike the common belief, they are not the same thing

if you don't like jews and aren't a nazi then you should be furious at hitler. the holocaust is their rallying cry and trump card. secular liberal jews in the west now voice support for a jewish supremacist reich in palestine and your tax dollars go to support them.

>i guarantee you have seen jews they just weren't inbred like that so they look like a regular white person

Due to intermarriage, many Jews have lost their Levantine looks.

In fact, intermarriage has gotten so common among Jews (who're a small minority after all) that Synagogues have begun providing free J-Date memberships for their singles to encourage marrying into the faith.

Even the Birthright Israel program -- where teens are flown to Israel for indoctrination for free -- is an effort at getting them to marry another Jew.

Some rabbis have gone so far as to say that intermarriage is "handing Hitler a posthumous victory."

tbh you make a great point

free palestine

>Some rabbis have gone so far as to say that intermarriage is "handing Hitler a posthumous victory."
so in other words doing the worst thing hitler could imagine is making hitler happy up in heaven i guess

>some slang dictionary lists it so it must be a word

Check merriam webster. It's not a word.

>not using the oxford dictionary

dictionaries don't define language, they track usage
Definition of word
1 a (1) : a speech sound or series of speech sounds that symbolizes and communicates a meaning usually without being divisible into smaller units capable of independent use
dullen fits this definition

>Palestine
That's not even a thing.

This.

Before the Holocaust sanctified Jews into a perpetual victim class they could be called in their bullshit and the despised goyim could consider their own interests.

Now we can't stop immigration because HItler.

Israel can do whatever they please because of Hitler.

Western nations must pour billions into Israel aid every year because Hitler.

There can be no criticism, or even pointing out, ethic interests because Hitler.

We must invade Iraq, Iran, Syria because Hitler.

Hitler, beyond being a brutal dictator, has provided Jews more political and moral coverage than they could ever have hoped for. Hitler was the best thing that ever happened to the Jews.

> thinking Sup Forums is Google
Fuck off, faggot

Run the sharp edge against your wrists.

Even without hitler jews wouldve bought every power in the world.
Hitler would have happened even without Hitler. It wad (is) just a matter of time.

They literally "built the wall" and use racial profiling at their airports, because walls and profiling work to keep the state secure, then they turn around and have the Jew owned media in the US shit all over Trump for wanting the exact same things. Same with interracial marriage, Jews push it hard in the media but Jews are only allowed to marry Jews.

This ones better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ

Listen mohammet other muslims hate them too. Go stick a suicide bomb up your arse and detonate

he was asking user about his edge idiot

You cant convert to a jew, thats a race...the hebrew people however are the people of the old testament bible if thats what you mean (Judaism)

And let me guess you love towels heads right? Palestine is so awesome because of durga durga, also syria is similar.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml1ddxiYKSM

No only muslims and mini hitlers