What does Sup Forums think about him quitting his comedy career for music?

What does Sup Forums think about him quitting his comedy career for music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0
vimeo.com/149114241
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good idea

Most people I know say he sold out. Can't disagree, I saw that coming since last year.

It was fun watching him in his early days, I was relatively new to this whole shock shit and it was pretty funny.

So, it's quite sad to see him just get swallowed up by the (((mainstream music industry))).

But was it fair to his audience?

Sad but understandable, YouTube is pretty shitty for forcing him to make that move, but at the same time I do think he’ll be taken a little more seriously for the stuff he does as Georgi instead of ‘Papa Franku’

"comedy"

he's way better off doing a music career. the zany pink guy shit was probably getting old for him anyway

stopped caring, hes now like every emotional sad boy trash soundcloud rapper and its fuckin dumb

I agree with you that he sold out but its good that he is working on his future, he would not make much money from youtube.Its just sad to see him go.

As long as I get my hands on his book I'll be fine with it

He is still our good old frank deep inside.

Yes comedy,He was one if not the funniest people on that platform.

"Kids, the only way to succeed
Is to chip away at the soul
And hope by the time you get there
You ain't singin'"

Papa franku has to change the course of his career because the platform he uses is shitty, YouTube is garbage really. I love joji music and I lol at all frank videos, I'd really buy a disc of all his work just to support the guy

But still, I'm sad that eventually he'll have to kill the character in order to stay healthy and alive as a person

he has some talent and music is a better carreer
but still he could give a taste now and then of the good ol papa franku

Its gay, his music is horrid.

I don't get the sold out think, to make money isn't the point of it all?

>TVFilthyFrank has always been a 12-year old tier YouTube channel

He already killed hes character.

He was bridge for 12yo normies to grow up and become autistic.

FAKE NEWS

He was shit from the start.

Have of his audience had cancer.

Did he make an announcement?
It's been some rough months for me, I can't seem to find time to watch any video

He was funny as Frank, the music should have just stayed a side-hobby. Whatever. Pink Guy was a good album.

Literally who?

I think he surfed on the meme way to build an audience in order to launch his career.

It's just business at the end of the day.

Literally who

good for him. his fanbase turned to shit with all these "im a real joji fan" faggots who tried to suck his cock every chance they got.

Yes he made announcement on twitter that he is quitting comedy and only making music from now on.

................who?

His new music is super cringe and mediocre. He joined 88rising and literally looks so out of place like the fat little brother who begged his mom to let his older brother hang out with him and his friends.

OH fuck dude, that's really sad

Well, hope he launched some sort of box of videos and stuff so the fans can buy it

Like I don’t know if we’re all going to forget the fact that he uploaded like 4 times in 2017?

I knew it, that voice would fuck his throat... And he has epilepsy right?

Well, now all we have is the old videos then... Shit man

Yea, he's got to be the only one in his game who has a meme account and still shitposts

Watch him delete all videos.

Feels

I thought his music career was another prank

used to be interested in his comedy work
now i dont care about him because his music is shit

he's here to entertain us, thats all.

Y'all are cringy af for even knowing who this faggot is, let alone actually watching his content. Shit tier entertainment.

He honestly just needs to visit Japan again.
>Probably homesick

I don't think it would be fair to force him to keep making content he didn't enjoy making. Yeah of course it sucks, but he's moving on and I think that the fans are going to have to come to terms with that. Pic somewhat related. (sorry for low rez, had to Gyazo it)

I bet your cool

Fuck, didn't see that his comment was already posted

Do suicide nigger

Idiot. At least his "comedy" was slightly original

Can someone explain to me who this guy is and what he does?? nothing comes up on google

YouTube "man not hot"

Oh you are so edgy i bet you are swimming in pussy.

I've been watching him since 2012 and he's become nothing but anothet sellout. As soon as he got a record deal he dropped the filthy frank fans like a bad habit. He couldn't even be arsed to make a farewell video to the people that made him what he is today. The only thing we got was a shitty letter that was an admitted afterthought by him.
The bad part about it is that he's trying to hide behind bullshit medical excuses so people don't give him shit for selling out. He doesn't even have the balls to be honest about his own greed.

He dun did a Ray William Johnson.

While I undertsnad, it still fucking pisses me off. He could have passed the baton to someone else, or tried to keep us with him as he moved on.

I get that he plays characters, but I fucking hate the new one. Joji used to be cool sure, but this new Joji he puts on for the label drives me up the fucking wall. He has unironically turned himself into a soundcloud rapper and he pretends he isn't one.

He acts like his music has depth, he's making his romantic trash about abuse and cheating. He's totally subverting the trope! But holy fuck does it come off as pretentious.

I don't want any of this. I want old fucking Frank chilling making dumbass jokes and being a retard while making some good music. I do t want this fucking new Frank.

>also the only new song I like from him is the boiler room "once in a while". it's fucking amazing with the "turn it up"s scattered throughout.

You try purposely making your voice scratchy. After years of that shit it’s gonna take a toll.

Oh fuck off, you're going to bitch about how bad your vocal chords are and then turn around to be a full time rapper? Its bullshit son.

>slightly original

Didn't he rip off a world peace sketch?

Nigger he was Joji before he was ever Filthy Frank. He only hot popular for his comedy shit because he started the Harlem Shake, and started making vids as Filthy Frank cuz of the popularity gained by tthat dumbass trend.

He wasn't "betraying" anyone. I'm glad he left Frank and the autismo fans of Frank like you behind. Stay mad fuckboy, find another autistic character to worship ciz nothing else in your life has meaning.

He Rollin with the big dawgs. Papa franku representing all the weebos and neets in the rap game

Too bad you entitled bitch. He was Joji long before Frank. He's always wanted to be Joji. Just because you and a few ither autsimos feel you're entitled to "want old Frank back" doesn't mean you'll get it. Joji is who he has been, and whi he will continue to be. Frank was a phase, and that's it. Accept it and grow up, or keep being a whiny faggot.

this. the music is good and the sketches were old.

>755327279
He was filthy frank way before the Harlem shake video newfag. You obviously never watched him and are just shit posting for a (you).

It's easier to sing in your normal fucking voice for a few songs that you enjoy making than constantly talk in a loud, scratchy voice for years making vids you don't even enjoy.

Frank was always Joji, but your little manlet brain can't grasp that. Frank was a phase, and that's all it will ever be. Get over it bitch.

Oh look at this autist. Read what I wrote faggot.

I liked the old Joji as well because he wasn't as serious. He made romantic garbage before and it was still fun and light hearted. In his own words "music is music". He had fun making it and never took it seriously. That's what fucking counted. That's what I liked about the old Joji.

The new Joji is too fuckng serious. He's as far up his own ass like any old SoundCloud rapper who thinks that their music is the best. He doesn't joke around anymore, he only takes his shit seriously.

That's my problems with the new Joji you fucking pack animal.

Oh yeah because going on tour and doing concerts and shit ain't hard on your vocal cords huh bro? He's lying and he's nothing but another sellout bitch now.

Joji to me has lost his swing at this point as a creator for me. Joji make better lyrics since your dept in the songs is very lackluster. Ig's the same fucking thing we keep seeing in all the songs. I wish he was more creative nowadays, thank god he finished filthy frank show before it went to total shit.

he was never funny to begin with.

>uh duurr pink guy running around town is funny

Never understood it, his japanese lessons were funny though

Look at this samefagg riding that filthy dick!

You get em boi

Lmao, can't even tag the digits right. You must be the newfag here friend.

That said, internet celebs come and go every fucking day, why would Frank be different? And no, he wasn't Filthy Frank before the Harlem Shake. He was Joji, and was making music for a year before he did the Harlem Shake, THEN started making Filthy Frank content. He has said this himself.

Frank was funny, but he wasn't mindblowing. He did some crazy shit but honestly, it was just shock value comedy. Eventually, another person will come along and satisfy your need for loud, autistic humor aling with all of the other tards who are mad. That's hiw the internet works.

Faggot

Yeah it is. Who knows how many times he's had to redo takes for vids over the years using that voice? That shit would rip up anyone's voice. He doesn't have to do multiple takes for concerts or tours. Also, I dunno if you've noticed, but his music isn't hype music. It's not loud shit that requires him to scream or be extra.

its not like realistically he could continue his thing on youtube for so long, it was good while it lasted

I'm just tired of seeing the same niggers come out of the woodwork every time someone brings up Filthy Frank.

There are a couple of interviews on YT that you can find that he actually explains how everything came together. You should stop spewing dumb opinions and get your facts straight.

Less work, more money. You can't use Autotune to fix a bit that isn't funny.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

I can see where your coming from. Not even through regular voice, you yell also I'm sure.

fuck me.
i really really liked his videos.
i would be okay with the comedy videos being his second priority but him just dropping it altogether just sucks dick.

:( 88rising ate him

Probably started suffering multiple personality disorder or some shit. He clearly had mental health issues even before starting that Filthy Frank Faggotry.
youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0

Sup Forums should be deleted. look at the discussion you faggots are having now. "wahh my papa frank" bunch of autistic little queer sheep who don't know up from down. hope u lose sleep over this you worthless cunts.

I fucking love will he and demons

His "comedy" audience was retarded meme-spouting teenagers and he knew it.

>Filthy Frank
>comedy
pick one

About fucking time

>captcha road road

same, they're bangers.

I mean, he's funny, I dug his stuff, but let's face it, it wouldn't age well.

I want to learn about mysterious realms of chromosomes in the omniverse and the tyranny of chin-chin, but it's more of a nostalgia thing at this point. Glad things are working out for that fag.

I hope this is bait, but then the autism in the vaccines is real, so I dunno. Research project blue beam for truth that hits as hard as my (_)(_)=========D~~~

This
It's gonna be like what Anthony Fantano did to his meme channel, all of it will be deleted

hope that fag doesnt do that

He made a 16 minute special. Kept making some side videos until after what could have been the finale. Made a lore book for lorefags so they could move on.

He handled it pretty well.

Frank is epileptic btw.
So we can give some slack for him not wanting to have a seizure in a pink Lycra.
Although I like his Joji stuff, so I'm fine with his switch from comedy to music. Many laughs were had.

>Frank is epileptic
Proofs?

>have

Possibly epileptic.
But he has seizures.

vimeo.com/149114241

>tfw you will never have to hear his annoying piece of shit retarded fans spew his """"comedy"""""" meme jokes all over the fucking internet ever again
i feel like half of reddit just died

i ill miss Franku, Pink Guy, Salamander man and the others.
Franku was a god at what he did.
I'm sad to see him go.

But i'm also excited for his music, i hope he'll succeed.

kek, this is like the third time hes quit, hell come back in 6 months when he realizes hes a shit lyric writer