Hey Sup Forums. Should I bang this Hispanic milf that I met on craigslist? How can I make sure she is STD free?

Hey Sup Forums. Should I bang this Hispanic milf that I met on craigslist? How can I make sure she is STD free?

I literally fucked a Hispanic MILF last night off of CL. It was breddy gud OP do it. Just wear a condom

Nice dubs,

Just wear a condom and don't go for it if it looks "fishy"

She definitely has an STD, so just be aware of that. If you don't mind the rush of the condom breaking, go ahead. But know she probably has both herpes and hpv in her mouth too, so oral is out of the question.

yeah defs has a STD.

No disrespect but how desperate are you for sex? Like if not that much then maybe pass on this one.

Also, don't double wrap condoms because the friction between them makes them tear more easily apparently, if you didn't already know.

Damn I just can't get over fear of STDs

Dude just grab some more nudes or take the risk of STDs but make her a sex slave cause if you have STDs forever then why not keep her too

[spoiler]ah fuck she's pretty decent. Thanks for the pics.

just wrap your meat and avoid oral either way

Wat

She's actually really pretty.

What the fuck? Fucking basement fags.

>Can determine STD analysis through pics
>Fucking psychics, what a joke

I sent her this, she fucking loved it

Just be safe at the end of the day OP. No need to contract a life long disease because of a craigslist hookup.

That tattoo on her face says it all - enjoy your STDs OP

More feet

>desperate virgin detected
The pictures only account for part of it. The woman pictured is reasonably attractive, and therefore has zero need to post for sex on CL unless she has STDs or is looking to rob OP. She looks like a drug addict, and if she uses heroin then she likely has come into contact with infected needles, as well as possibly during her tattoos. Also, most people over the age of 30 have some form of hpv, since there were no vaccines available to their generation. Either way, get fucked faggot. I own a home and probably make double what you do.

I might have an opportunity to fuck a FtM transsexual from CL. "He" still has a pussy. Should I go for it?

Do you shave your legs, like where is your hair?

What city?

My thighs are naturally smooth.

More opinions? Should I just make her show paperwork?

Kek

Do it raw, not knowing is half the fun!

I trim it and make merkins.

Go for it dude, strap up and take pics vids