How do I get my fiancée to have sex with me, almost at every turn it’s not happening

How do I get my fiancée to have sex with me, almost at every turn it’s not happening.
I can’t be spontaneous, I have to ask her and she has to basically pencil it in because she feels bad for me and when that happens she never enjoys it and fakes enjoying it it over half the time and never cums

Is there anything I can do to make myself... more appealing?
I shower, brush my teeth, etc. every day

Help me Sup Forums

>pic unrelated, purely for attention grabbing

You could watch instructional videos on how to be better at different aspects of sex, but honestly sounds like your relationship isn’t working, why are you even engaged?

How about making revolve around her, instead of you for a change?
Try just to do something nice for her without expecting anything in return, like a nice massage or something like that...
Otherwise go see a therapist with her, cause you clearly have some communication issues...

The only issue we have is sex, every other thing is a dream

I do that... a lot, I rub her feet, give her a back massage nearly every day
I feel like I clearly state that I’d like to have sex a lot, but she usually tells me no

sounds to me like yer getting cucked tbh, or shes just a frigid bitch. but 30 years on this earth has taught me that shes probably getting her dick fix elsewhere and using you for something.

Easy. You throw away your defective fiance model and get a new one. Problem solved!

This. OP is a beta faggot.

No it's not, otherwise she'd like it more. She could have low sex drive, but I'm sure you do a lot of things with her that only she likes. Relationships are give and take. She's absolutely failing at the give part.

Cheat on her ass with her best friend that puts out

With her schedule it’s more so the former, she doesn’t have time for another person
>wakes up at 04:30
>I’m awake since I work over night at home
>she gets off work at 17:30
>comes home at 18:00
>is asleep by 19:30
Rinse wash repeat
And we’re together just about every second during he weekends

Well, just figure out what gets her going by talking to her and learn how to eat her pussy like a champ

Protip: You're the man.
She wants you to be overwhelmed with lust for her so you throw her on something comfy, rip off enough of her clothes to get access, then stuff her with throbbing sausage.
If the relationship is good, sex is like 10% of it. If the relationship has problems, it feels like sex is 70% of the problem.

Tell her it is becoming a deal breaker. Either it improves or you are gone. See how she reacts.

She doesn’t like me doing that

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but when a woman starts "losing" her interest in sex....it means she's getting it regularly from someone else. Women are scandalous creatures.

>>If the relationship has problems, it feels like sex is 70% of the problem.

I gotta sound off on how real this is.

To be fair, my wife hates receiving also. Gets too sensitive down there, feels uncomfortable. But at least her solution is to blow me more.

'long day at work' is the cheaters oldest lie. even if its true people fuck at work. ijs

yeah, i thought the same, til i found out my ex was 'at work' when she was with these other dudes. you need to do some diggin sneakylike. DO NOT GET CAUGHT.

This is true.. I am the same way. I completely ignored my ex because she was nagging me while we were dating I was screwing around with a Asian woman.

It's hard to be romantically connected to multiple partners unfortunately.

Don't get married dude. Don't do it. Don't fucking do it. Do not get married. It will not change. There will always be excuses. Do not get married! Even if she starts fucking you now, she will change back. Do not get married!

Guess it’s just me, I’m home usually 80% of the time and I guess I’m just over thinking it
Mine just hates oral in general so I don’t receive it much either

this man has been there. this is knowledge you only get when youve lived it.

>she dont suck dick

ABANDON SHIP

I was in a relationship like this over the summer. Moved in together too soon. Sex became a chore since I'd want it 2+ times a day given the chance. She would let me fuck her like twice a week. It drove a wedge between us.

Sorry, OP. This guy is most likely right...

Maybe you’re on her clit too much, that can be overwhelming for my girl, I’ve started just pressing my tongue on it while rubbing her lips or fingering her

Are you me?

this. not because of the actual dick sucking, but because she's unwilling to do something for you that I'm sure you'd do for her

Just rape her you pussy

Alright, I’m OP
Abandoning thread, don’t feel good and I’m go back to lurking to make me feel better
I’ll talk to her when she’s next free
Thanks guys
Also this

Don't do it, dude. Either get used to no pussy, or prepare to get caught cheating and lose half of everything. Once she's got you locked down, the well of pussy is going to try up, guaranteed.
Find a woman who likes to fuck as much as you.

Nope just another guy that had a bullshit fling. Tried it all too. Got toys, went down on her all the time. The fact that I'd want it multiple times a day combined with her working two jobs just made for a bad situation. (I know she wasn't cheating.) I work with her at one of the jobs, the other is a school teacher. Also tried coming onto her hard thinking it was just her wanting me to be aggressive. Didn't work either. Sex is a deal breaker. Doesn't matter how well you get along otherwise. Even if she gives in and just let's you do what you want. I personally can't get off if the other person isn't obviously enjoying their involvement.

He is so right.

Jesus Christ that’s literally my situation
I know she’s not cheating but her school teacher job, it’s pretty much exactly like you described it
My god

Why the fuck would you be with a girl that doesn't like sex?
I wouldn't.

If she's like this now, she'll be like this after you marry. Dump and move on to someone you're more compatible with. It's your life and you only have one. Don't waste it being miserable.

/sage

Do not wife. Abort mission. Repeat. Abort mission.

Bitch is cheating, bro.

It's hard when you're high libido and they're low libido.

You should brush up on foreplay, I know it's anathema to Sup Forums, but reddit has some great guides cataloged on r/sex. See the cunninlingus one. Do other things to try and cultivate the mood naturally, but try to warm her up prior.

G-spot orgarsms are fun to explore after she's warmed up. Flip her on her stomach, insert your thumb inside her cunt facing towards downwards like you were pressing towards her stomach. Don't stroke, just apply pressure and slide your thumb back and forth by moving your arm.

Those sort of changes can, for some lucky few, be a game changer.

If you still need help, check out r/deadbedrooms

Plenty of support, although most will say something to the effect of blah blah blah find another trick, but you should totally attempt to salvage the relationship by stepping up your game.

Also, up communication. Tell her what you're feeling, straight up ask her what she wants.

You can also try to be more dominant in the bedroom, that can be a turn on for some women, but it can backfire if you haven't explored that territory before.

Of course take care of yourself, let her know you need it, and if it's just maintenance sex, then you need to spice it up, my dude.

Also, don't put too much stock on her not cumming. If you put pressure on her to cum, you can kill it. It's okay if she didn't, but you know, step up your game all the same.

Not the first dude to deal with this, certainly won't be the last. Usually happens after the honeymoon phase or marriage.

I confronted her back in October after she didn't let me have sex with her in the morning before she left for the weekend to go to a family outing. I just wanted to talk it out and ended up opening the door to a break up. If the sex isn't working out the rest of the relationship crumbles. You'll find yourself doing extra things like cleaning etc. In hopes of getting sex as a thank you and then when it doesn't pan out you feel even worse. I did all I could in my situation. I'd love going down on her, actually prefered it to sex. I remember back in the summer when we had the most sex she would tell me she was sore after having sex twice in one day. So I guess she really couldn't enjoy sex as much as me. Shit won't work out.

>plebbit

throw that bitch on the bed rip her pants off and that shit like a buffet. chicks love assertive men. stop being a whiny limp wristed faggot all the time. either that or you just suck at sex. its one of the two

Delet dis

Virgin

sounds like you have low testosterone. see a doctor, it will help.

This some real shit... muh nigguh

this is it. OP stop being a bitch

Asking for advice on sex and relationship on a board populated by wizards, incel acolytes, and other variants of autismal virgins.

Makes sense.

how about dumping her and finding another woman you idiod?

If she doesn't want you tell her to fuck off! You will be doing both of you a favor!

She doesn't find you sexy and/or doesn't actually enjoy sex that much (probably because you or her previous partners are bad at it). Or she might be messed up, or just isn't interested, or she's afraid of a little adventure so the sex is vanilla and dull. Tada I solved the mystery.

I've been in relationships where my gf wanted to fuck twice a day, once in the morning and once at night; if there was no-one else around then once at lunch wasn't uncommon either. But she loved fucking and thought I was fucking hot. My dick was sore for a few months before I basically had a permanent hard on. Which wasn't the greatest because she was really into tease and denial.

A previous girlfriend has her holes ruined by some dude with a gigantic dick. He was her only point of reference, but he had an 9 inch dick, and convinced her that his dick was average, and all good sex was hole stretching with an egg plant. So no dick would ever satisfy her again and hated being adventurous with positions etc -- her idea of sex was wild thrusting in missionary, and only that. The sex was boring for both of us. Spent a lot of time with farm animals after we broke up.

Another girl was terrified of intimacy. Putting my arm around her was as deep and intimate as we could go. Her parents were lunatic C*tholics and drilled it into her head that all sex is painful and all men are unga bunga savages and if they fuck her once then they'll think they can rape them any time any day.

So yeah. It depends on you, it depends on the girl. Your primary tool in solving this one is talking -- figuring out how to get your gf/etc to open up and talk about what's going on in their head.

Truth. Fuck marriage. Be happy on your own and enjoy the little free time that adult life has to offer. Find a nice girl or two to fool around with from time to time. Trust a 32 year old husband and father don't fucking do it!

Yeah, but you're fugly, broke, and have a tiny penor. You can't blame her for feeling pity for a charity case like you.

We ain't all fucking retards on here. Work a decent job, own a house, married with a kid etc... no one would know I even browse this shit... I just have to be real here and give thus man some god damn advice. Marriage is not the way to go these days just saying...

holy shit, use punctuation. i cant read this shit

>We ain't all fucking retards on here
>We ain't

Case dismissed.

Fag

Are you really calling me out on my special brand of phrasing? That's really all that you Have To Offer

This man speaks the truth. Chase other women and tell her to fuck off. The good times you have, and I'm implying you have, are fake. Bail out, there are plenty of women in need of a good man. Been there, done that. Just splitted from a marriage I wasn't happy with.

Download grindr, it's not too late, you don't have to remain an incel forever. Some bear will ball your twink ass like Tyrone did your woman, cuckboi.

Still more than you had to offer your ex-wife

HEEEEEYOOOO

Sounds like you need to marry a different bitch, or not get married at all.

Such a little bitch... I want to look you in the eyes as my hands clasp your throat... then I cum inside

I've been in a sexless marriage fr 30 years because "everything else is so good."

I want to kill myself.

See, I knew you were secretly into dudes, you lil twink. xoxox

True... you're alright kid I'll buy you a beer if we ever meet

You want that boi juice homie?

Ikr? I couldn't even bring myself to troll that one. Legit pity for that poor soul. Hope he finds a nice side piece tho.

why the fuck are you marrying a woman who won't fuck you? she isn't gonna hop on that dick any more once she has a ring and half your assets.

ditch her, find someone who wants all of you.

Bouncing on my boys d to this thread rite nao.

Most people I know around this age now do best with that kind of system. Keep a good woman around to hold down the fort and have some fun on the side when you can. True life

Bad bait.

Its her fault, looks like shes not even open to improve your sex life as couple. Talk open with her, tells her you guys need to work on it. Then dump her if she says no

Why would anyone want this?

nice, wish it was my d you were bouncing on
my wife is loose like sleeve of wizard

You've been married for 30 years and browse Sup Forums?

I have a fair amount of experience with women, i always ask women about problems they've had with men when it comes to sex and i've found they give 2 very common answers.
>1. They just want to take get down to sex as quickly as possible, bang bang bang bang - done.
>2. Not being assertive/rough enough, grab their hair, pull it, slap them a little bit. I mean i get not every girl is into this stuff but in my experience most are at least to some degree. I've found a lot of girls like my hand round their throat, not necessarily applying any pressure.

Hope it helps.

Cancel the engagement.

The feels my friend. The feels

She is a dry fish and you are a fool for trying to tap that well.

yeah im old my son showed me this site

Don't fret, I've got more than one hole. Hmu bby.

(_)(_)=====D~~~~

What? You queer or something?

Your son is either a pedo or a faggot!! Or even both

fuck off dad

"bro"
indian bitch !

Yeah. Sick, ain't it? But I find I have freedom to do things like this.

This is easy. Stop asking for sex. Keep doing everything else but just ignore her when it comes to sex. Many women are like this. If you never ask for sex but your routine dose not change she will eventually ask for sex and be desprat for it. After you have sex go right back to not asking for it. Remember to keep the normal stuff you do now like run her feet and back but do not use any of it for a precursor for sex.

For many women sex is more emotional than physical. I would bet that she has never had an orgasm on her own.

that's a shitty schedule
what does she do?

Post your wife.

If you want to reintroduce sex to your relationship I'll bull your wife and let you have my sloppy seconds, she'll love it.

This! And..

True wisdom spoken

This, don't be desperate. Sometimes playing cool forces them to heat things up. Sometimes it doesn't, but totally worth trying for a few days.

>asking for sex
there's your main problem right there

Imposter.
I'm in a sexless marriage. We don't have kids.

If every other thing was a dream, she wouldn't be penciling you in. She'd be teaching you how to make her happy in bed.

Talk to her about it. Just say waht you've said to us in slightly more considerate words. Ask what you can do.

FFS she's a human being. If you can't ask her questions and have a conversation, she was never your fiancee, she's just somebody using you for something and you're too dumb to see it because you're scared to death you'll never find somebody else who will touch your cock.

Grow up, dude.

In a similar boat as you user. Relationship is great but our sex life is an abomination. Hope you find something that works. I end up jerking off most of the time when she goes to bed.