Hey Sup Forums, Femanon here. I need help. My boyfriend is cheating on me with one of my roommates...

Hey Sup Forums, Femanon here. I need help. My boyfriend is cheating on me with one of my roommates. He doesn't know that I know.

I saw them fucking on the couch last night. I watched while standing in the kitchen with the lights out. They never noticed me. At first, I was shocked and hurt and yet also frozen. I couldn't move. I just stood there in disbelief while I watched them.

As I watched them, I was flushed with adrenaline. I felt a lump form in my throat as I watched my boyfriend fucking her really hard as my roommate choked herself. I watched my boyfriend have what seemed to be a very intense orgasm and then I watched my roommate swallow his cum.

I started crying. I didn't want them to see me crying, so I went back to my bedroom, laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. About 10 minutes later, my boyfriend crawled into our bed with his back facing me and went to sleep.

I haven't been able to stop think about last night. I've been sitting here in my cubicle at work while picturing him at home, alone with our two female roommates and I can't help but wonder if he's fucking the other roommate too. All three of them wait tables at the same restaurant together at night, so they are alone together during the day while I'm at work at my day job. I now know for a fact that he's cheating on me, but now I want to know to what extent. I want to secretly record him and document him cheating and what they say about me when I'm not there.

Would any of you know how to go about doing this? I looked online, but I don't know anything about which hidden cameras are good or microphones or how to go about putting all of that crap in a house with three other people living in it without getting caught.

Tldr

Powt tits

Join them next time. as a femanon you should be more open minded to both of their needs. Plus, if she's already your roommate theres no need fo rher to move in with you, just have to figure out sleeping arangements.

He's not cheating on you. Your not satisfying him. Since he's doing it with your roommate, he obviously wants you both, and you don't need any housing changes for you both to become romantically involved as well.

Just confront him about it, what's the point of having hidden cameras? You already caught him

POST TITS WITH TIMESTAMP YOU FAT UGLY SLUT

You thirsty faggots need to learn the rules. OP is a greasy neckbeard until proven otherwise.

hey, its a summerfag/newfag who knows the primary rules, but not the secondary.

i think you are the one who needs to learn the rules.

this is what you get when you fuck chad, bitch

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

>Hurr I get called a dumbass for believing OP is a femanon so ur a newfag ahurrr

You look my ex molly, is this you? She has blue eyes lol

go back to 9gag.

no actually its because the particular rules you are referring to are for women asking something purely because of female status. information is free to all.

Tits with the timestamp
You wont get heard otherwise

9gager confirmed

Tits or gtfo

Sage

dubs have spoken

SAGE

>All these newfags replying to copypasta
Oh right, it's Christmas vacation.

>Plebbitor confirmed.

Stupid assholes. Same thread a couple weeks ago.

look, someone learned how to greentext.

Stale pasta.

saged

checking these hitler dubs tbh

Look, someone finally learned not to space so much.