I've been contemplating the possibility of race wars and alien invasions...

I've been contemplating the possibility of race wars and alien invasions, and I started thinking to myself; what if aliens were actually black?

It's fucking terrifying to be honest, because when the aliens who are more advanced and powerful than humans inevitably invade earth, then I'd have to deal with two things I am fucking terrified of. Honestly I'm getting fucking uneasy as hell just thinking about it all. Here's to hoping the race of extraterrestrial Niggeroids flying through space won't destroy us, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fuck off space niggers

White people are the aliens.
History consistently records white people are conquerors, invaders, and enslavers, similar to the portrayal of aliens in pop culture and media.
Therefore, whites are more analogous to aliens then blacks

Well, aliens are pretty dang unlikely, and it's even more unlikely that they look like black humans. You're gonna be fine man.

white people from Mars were the archangels mentioned in Genesis. The ones who came to Earth and took wives and fathered the unruly nephalim. White people had an advanced civilization, but wrecked their planet because they are always short sighted and never care for the environment. They came to the nearest inhabitable planet, Earth, and some were degenerate and lonely enough to think neanderthals and aboriginals were hot.

>conquerors, invaders, and enslavers
what about the ottomans, mongols, malian empire, indian empire, japanese empire, and islamic caliphate then, if this isn't elaborate bait?

Nope, never happened, only white people ever did those things.

t. liberal arts education

proof pls?

What if we've just been destroying our planet only to terraform the other and pioneer over there while the home planet rots and decays and we've been repeating this cycle this whole time.
We've basically been sending Adams and Eves only to watch it all start over

>daaahhhh gib proofz pls

Could you BE any more ignorant of your privilege?

what if its aliums

t. Franchesca Ramsey.

>implying a society that has the same cultural qualities of black people would ever advance past mudhuts.

Mansa Musa tho.

Good bait bro

WE WUZ KANGS

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

blacks during the ancient times were the most powerful race. it would only make sense that an advanced culture from outer space would be black in that case.

During the litteral dirt age not the stone age black people ruled.
As they should have. Primatives are best suited to primative culture.

If they were so great and intelligent and powerful then how come white people were able to fuck them up in a couple weeks ?

Hang on, 'dirt age'? Is that a real period?

Might as well be if it’s before the stone age

you forgot middle ages. after the romans collapsed europe kind of went into a shit period while the middle east and northern and western african were doing pretty good and actually growing, while most people in mainland europe were kind of in a shitty situation. kind of the opposite nowadays.

better watch out for the laser "glock forty's" when the space gangstas start invaded your hood.

Funny how those people in europe during that oeriod were more techonologically advanced then africa is in today’s time.
Quit lying to yourself. You arn’t gonna get a soecial place in heaven for pretending black people arn’t savages

You're a weak minded fool. I hope that the future Afrinoid alien Overlords ship all of you politically unfit humes to the laser cabins for immediate shitfucking.

I've read copious amounts of (supposedly) non-fictional literature about them, and I've personally tried to establish contact on several occasions. Alas, to no avail. I genuinely believe that they might come in the near future and exterminate all life on this sub-par planet, but we can only hope and prey. Still, there is abundant data that suggest their existence, which is good. For all we know, your own theory might be true as well.

It’s said that If you draw a pentagram and put at each point of the pentagram fried chicken, watermelon, a welfare check, purple drank, and a pair or Jordans, you can call for their assitance. I havn’t tried myself and some say it works but instead of helping you they rob you. Who knows?

do you legitimately think blacks would be able to develop space travel?

Kek

KEK
>mongols
>how can white bois even compete?

i, for one, will welcome our new overlords.

Don't you know the first space program developed in Africa? Fucking racist retard.

PROOF
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I