Let's get some dirty comments on MJ and I'll show you her big fat tits

Let's get some dirty comments on MJ and I'll show you her big fat tits
10 comments for tits

ok i will start.

what a slut you are baby i would fill your mouth with my large penis at full hardness and ejaculate in there

Fuck it here's her tits Sup Forums jeep the comments coming

Wwyd to her

nice. fuck her in the ass and make her suck it clean. does she do that?

sorry but you are ugly af m8

nah she's a cutie. probably easy to manipulate into doing slutty things.

complete ugly ass bitch. of corse she does everything because if she dont, she would get a guy.

that is not ugly

of course it is. i mean look at her titts. look at her face. Do you even have eyes or are you some 40 yo fat bastard who cannt afford a hooker? These Nips look like plates

good job fags. you mad op mad now he won't post any more. if you don't like it ok, but why ruin it for others?

Mad now? Fuck boy
I even would spank my meat on a rekt / gore thread instead on this. Or on a necrophile thread

Tiny nipples are masculine and you are a closet fag.

Look at that dude. Look at that face.Haha
See her acne? Hit him whit that cake face

Post more, I'd wreck the fuck out of her pussy

So you like this one better?

You are in a thread that you don't like. So fucking leave. Why waste your time?

She has many feminine features, she's just not wearing makeup. If bimbos are your thing that's fine, but why shit post here when there are plenty of bimbo threads on /s/?

Nah, Photoshop ruins everything it touches.

so hardcore

Real btw. but dont mind. looks like you are the kind of person that doesnt know anything

Show Bob and vagene

not even trying to be hardcore just telling that this looks like complete shit

i would choke her out, spit in her face and manhandle her tits before turning her around, pushing her face against the wall, lifting up her leg and fucking her dirty little cunt until she drooled.

show me her ass.

Obvious shop is obvious, I can tell by looking at the pixels and I've seen a few shops in my day. If you think that's unedited it looks like you may be "the kind of person who doesn't know anything", lol!

More noodz please! :3

I'm afraid no more photos are coming, sadly

because this board is filled with fags and op is a fag as well for abandoning his own thread.

FUCK YOU OP! I WON'T FORGET THIS ONE!